Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,325 members, 7,888,030 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:51 PM

I Collected $40m From Dasuki To Settle Militants –jonathan’s Cousin Tells Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Collected $40m From Dasuki To Settle Militants –jonathan’s Cousin Tells Court (333 Views)

Kidnapped Ex-President Jonathan's Cousin, Mike Ogiasa Begs For Life (Video) / Which Muslim Politician Has Buhari Incarcerated Apart From Dasuki? / Dasuki To Daura: "If You Are Not Careful, You May Replace Me In This Room" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Collected $40m From Dasuki To Settle Militants –jonathan’s Cousin Tells Court by Zinachidinma: 9:06am On Feb 07, 2019
Re: I Collected $40m From Dasuki To Settle Militants –jonathan’s Cousin Tells Court by Baawaa(m): 9:07am On Feb 07, 2019
Jonathan is a prodigal son grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Collected $40m From Dasuki To Settle Militants –jonathan’s Cousin Tells Court by StupidInyamiri: 9:07am On Feb 07, 2019
To those who make this site a welcoming, comfortable community- thank you.
There’s far too much negativity and toxic bullshit on here sometimes. For the low percentage of positive folks, you’re seen and very appreciated.
Re: I Collected $40m From Dasuki To Settle Militants –jonathan’s Cousin Tells Court by muykem: 10:07am On Feb 07, 2019
Jonathan came, saw and squandered. What unfortunate?
Re: I Collected $40m From Dasuki To Settle Militants –jonathan’s Cousin Tells Court by BuhariLooter(m): 10:13am On Feb 07, 2019
Atiku dey go nuclear!As Petroleum minister, buhari has drained Excess crude account on 4 different occasion in 3 years, 7months and set aside N50billion NNPC account to himself. Yet there are no calls for Buhari's resignation and buhari says he is fighting corruption.
* Why were journalists barred from covering 2018 budget presentation by Buhari? Why was there no consultation before presentation of 2018 budget, between the executive vs MDAs and NASS. Till now, Buhari cannot account for N11trillion of 2016, 2017 budget. Where is the money? Yet there are no calls for Buhari to resign and Buhari says he is fighting corruption.
* Just about 10% of 2017 budget had been implemented yet Buhari had sought N8.612trillion for 2018 budget. The public does not know what has happened to funds meant for 2018 budget. Yet there are no calls for Buhari's resignation and buhari says he is fighting corruption.
* CBN confirms Buhari gov’t withdrew $3.2bn from NLNG dividend account in 3 years. Where is the money? Yet there are no calls for Buhari's resignation and buhari says he is fighting corruption.
* FG spend N3.5million monthly to feed El-Zakzaky. This money is noted to be spent daily right now. El-Zakzaky's family had comfirmed that this was a lie but his wife and children cooked for him daily and sometimes they had no money to buy food. Yet there are no calls for Buhari's resignation and buhari says he is fighting corruption.
* Where is the N10.9bn naira budgetary allocation for Aso Rock clinic.Spending over $5bn- 1.8Trillion naira on oil search in the north: $5b is about 22% of Nigeria's budget. Buhari said he would spend $20b on this same oil search in northern Nigeria. I wonder why Buharit's are not campaigning with this, showing us this achievement, the oil rigs. This is a monumental corruption avenue for APC as the expenditure is shrouded in secrecy, covered by uncle Baru, the NNPC GMD.Atiku is the practical choice to get rid of General Dauracula, the evil Vampire from Katsina. Every sensible Nigerian wants Buhari gone to stop the killings.Atiku is an urbane, intelligent investor. He will make a reasonable President for a decadent Nigeria. With Peter Obi and Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, expect Nigeria to bounce back.Atiku is naturally love by all nigerNige whether north,south,east,west, Christian,muslims,young, old,elderly,infants,businesses people and all nigerians.atiku is a unifier and he is the best for now.God bless Nigeria.Everyone try to join the Articulated team it Is never too late.When it comes to business and administration, one will have no option than to applause PDP for not mixing politics with administration.
Remember it took former president six weeks to name his cabinet while president Buhari took six months.
PDP will always have our respect in that the ministers they chose were not always all politicians.
Looking at APC, we see a group of ministers who are largely politicians hence, they lack the technical know-how to solve challenges.
In PDP administration, I remember these few ministers who had created good lasting impressions in my mind and that of many Nigerians.Massive unemployment everywhere and closing down of small scale businesses as a result of the bad, poor and negative economic policies of the Buhari Led administration: just recently the National Bureau of statistics released a damming report of Nigeria having over 21 million unemployed individuals in the last 3 years as a result of negative economic policies that saw thousands of businesses closing down and even small business were not left out as many could not restock their supply as a result of the sharp increase in foreign exchange in the first two years of Buhari's current administration. Therefore we cannot re elect Buhari since he has shown that he can not solve the problem of unemployment but he can only worsen it, hence we must not reinforce failure to produce more failuresDeafening silence of Mr president when ordinary people like you and me are killed in cold blood:
In 2015, over 1000 Muslim Shiites were massacred in cold blood by the army, and not a word was heard by the president.
In 2016 & 2017 hundreds were killed and thousands were displaced in southern kaduna and not a word was heard from Mr president.
In 2017 & 2018, Hundreds of unarmed and helpless civilians and farmers were killed and tens of thousands were rendered homeless in Benue,Taraba and Jos in Plateu state. and if you are from these states, I trust you know the right thing to doOsinbajo will not relent though despite the near death experience he had in Kogi rather he has ordered for another chopper so as to continue his scam.Atiku the right choice, lets get Nigeria working
Re: I Collected $40m From Dasuki To Settle Militants –jonathan’s Cousin Tells Court by BuhariLooter(m): 10:15am On Feb 07, 2019
StupidInyamiri:
To those who make this site a welcoming, comfortable community- thank you.
There’s far too much negativity and toxic bullshit on here sometimes. For the low percentage of positive folks, you’re seen and very appreciated.
YOUR MONIKA SAYS IT ALL. WHATS MORE BY 16TH FAIL-BUHARI YOU GO WAIL TIRE...

(1) (Reply)

Plateau,home Of Peace And Tourism / Why Atiku Will Do Well As President!!!! / The Ogun State Rally Is A Warning Signal For The APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.