Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,978 members, 7,903,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 04:17 AM

What Causes Vitamin D Deficiency? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Causes Vitamin D Deficiency? (218 Views)

Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 / 'Border Closure Exposes Nigeria's Deficiency In Local Rice Production' / Where Is Aisha Buhari? Her Health Causes Anxiety (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Causes Vitamin D Deficiency? by shakthibathu: 10:43am On Feb 07, 2019
I was chatting with a friend Digestit Colon Cleanse Review/

last week when she confessed she had a problem. Despite her best efforts her daughter just wouldn't take her vitamin supplements. Like most parents, my friend was anxious to make sure her daughter had the most nutritious diet possible, but her first attempt was to try supplements. I suggested a different approach. No pills, just vegetables, in the raw, most basic form. Of course like many children my friends daughter isn't keen on eating vegetables, that's why her mother had bought the supplements in the first place. The way around the problem is to get the goodness without the 'veginess' by turning the vegetables into juice, and the ideal way to do that is to use a vegetable juicer.

The most common vegetable to 'juice' is the humble carrot, a powerhouse of vitamins and minerals. It is packed with vitamin A and vitamin B as well as copper, magnesium, potassium, sodium, phosphorus chlorine, sulfur and iron. One reason it's a good place to start is that is very good for you, but also naturally sweet. Carrot juice also combines well with other juices, so it's a good basis for healthy drinks of all kinds. Many enthusiasts recommend adding small quantities of apple or mango juice to enhance the flavor.

https://untappedreviews.com/digestit-colon-cleanse-review/

(1) (Reply)

Akpodoro Takes Pandef Youth Wing To The Cleaners, Hail Elders / PVC: PDP Cautions INEC Field Officers. / Oshiomhole Warns APC Chairmen, Secretaries Against Complacency:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.