Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,465 members, 7,944,309 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 02:20 PM

Somebody Pls Help Me Get Inec Adhoc Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Somebody Pls Help Me Get Inec Adhoc Job (529 Views)

Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff / Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread / Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment For 2019 Election - How To Apply And Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somebody Pls Help Me Get Inec Adhoc Job by Swizbank: 11:03am On Feb 07, 2019
please I really need it. I applied as Inec stipulated, but it later turned out to be man-know-man. I was expecting SMS or email only to hear that training has been completed.

qualification: excorper, and also in penultimate year of tertiary institution.

state: Enugu, but IMO can still Work for me.

any one with connection please!
Re: Somebody Pls Help Me Get Inec Adhoc Job by temple007: 11:41am On Feb 07, 2019
I think is late cos you didnt attend the lecture and u didn't write attendant for the three day the names they need has been sent to inec and if someone decided to assist you as u wanted do the know the roles of an APO 1, APO 2 and APO 3 or a PO or an SPO. Even people that didn't get messages where at the training they gate crashed.

1 Like

Re: Somebody Pls Help Me Get Inec Adhoc Job by Lekan6ix: 11:59am On Feb 07, 2019
temple007:
I think is late cos you didnt attend the lecture and u didn't write attendant for the three day the names they need has been sent to inec and if someone decided to assist you as u wanted do the know the roles of an APO 1, APO 2 and APO 3 or a PO or an SPO. Even people that didn't get messages where at the training they gate crashed.

can you help me? I attended the training and wrote my name in the attendance
Re: Somebody Pls Help Me Get Inec Adhoc Job by Swizbank: 12:04pm On Feb 07, 2019
temple007:
I did 2015 election as PO when I was a Corper. I know every role. pls I can serve any role, kindly feature me if you can. thanks
Re: Somebody Pls Help Me Get Inec Adhoc Job by Olawrites: 12:35pm On Feb 07, 2019
On that day bro. Go to any inec office near you and gate crash. There'll be shortfall to fill as most people will not come for the work due to one reason or d other.
I have done that countless times.
Re: Somebody Pls Help Me Get Inec Adhoc Job by Swizbank: 3:36pm On Feb 07, 2019
Olawrites:
On that day bro. Go to any inec office near you and gate crash. There'll be shortfall to fill as most people will not come for the work due to one reason or d other.
*smiles*
sense won't kill you
Re: Somebody Pls Help Me Get Inec Adhoc Job by OBTMOS(m): 4:11pm On Feb 07, 2019
Olawrites:
wow.. Sense, u mean election day?
Re: Somebody Pls Help Me Get Inec Adhoc Job by Olawrites: 4:30pm On Feb 08, 2019
OBTMOS:
wow.. Sense, u mean election day?

No, a day before the election just be there there'll be space.

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Designer Job Vacancy At Opera Payment Platforms (opay) - How To Apply / VACANCY : We Are Recruiting / Residency Hotel Ogidi Job Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.