Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,154 members, 7,913,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 11:32 PM

Video:Massive Crowd At APC Presidential Rally In Taraba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video:Massive Crowd At APC Presidential Rally In Taraba (19752 Views)

Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) / Buhari, Saraki, Ambode, Others At APC National Convention In Abuja / Iara Oshiomhole Shines At APC National Convention (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video:Massive Crowd At APC Presidential Rally In Taraba by AmazingELixir: 12:03pm On Feb 07, 2019
undecided
Re: Video:Massive Crowd At APC Presidential Rally In Taraba by asawanathegreat(m): 12:04pm On Feb 07, 2019
No be by crowds, but by voting
Re: Video:Massive Crowd At APC Presidential Rally In Taraba by nnaeyes6: 12:04pm On Feb 07, 2019
ABOKI remains ABOKI
Re: Video:Massive Crowd At APC Presidential Rally In Taraba by AllenSpencer: 12:05pm On Feb 07, 2019
Kyase:
Atiku crowd no even reach half of this one shocked shocked shocked

Baba! Leave them. Dem go cry come 16th

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video:Massive Crowd At APC Presidential Rally In Taraba by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 07, 2019
The massive crowds APC and PDP are getting is a problem oooo. The result of this election will lead to short war whether we like it or not. Buhari or Atiku will never agree to the result of the election if it is not to their favour. Everybody better buy foodstuffs for at least 2 weeks till March.

1 Like

Re: Video:Massive Crowd At APC Presidential Rally In Taraba by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 07, 2019
Feb 16 go judge

1 Like

Re: Video:Massive Crowd At APC Presidential Rally In Taraba by Lekan1o1: 12:07pm On Feb 07, 2019
grin
Re: Video:Massive Crowd At APC Presidential Rally In Taraba by MrAJQ(m): 12:07pm On Feb 07, 2019
PDP will start crying

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video:Massive Crowd At APC Presidential Rally In Taraba by Okenwajp: 12:08pm On Feb 07, 2019
Crowd in a political campaign rally doesn't translate to Votes the party will get as many are there for different reasons.

2 Likes

Re: Video:Massive Crowd At APC Presidential Rally In Taraba by MrAJQ(m): 12:09pm On Feb 07, 2019
Dominiquez:
To mobilize people for rally now in the North is very easy, with 1k per head, the Stadium will full to the brim as masses are very hungry and looking for what to eat.

The crowd in any rally do not show the love for the candidate.

Or all the crowd Atiku gathered in the north do not show people love for him?

2 Likes

Re: Video:Massive Crowd At APC Presidential Rally In Taraba by Slynation(m): 12:10pm On Feb 07, 2019
Beetobee:
Truth be told, people are not stupid. They know where the problems we're currently facing are coming from. They know the root cause and the history. They have weighed the performance of APC and PDP and have seen that APC in four years has outperformed the PDP that had sixteen years of wasted governance. Only deceitful and deluded persons will deny this. APC could do better, no doubt, but PDP is hanging in the red zone.

Obviously we ain't in the same Nigeria....
Please name just one achievement contained in APC manifesto in 2015 that was started, completed and commissioned, yet they wanna take you to next level!!

1 Like

Re: Video:Massive Crowd At APC Presidential Rally In Taraba by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 07, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Which yeye 40%? I have a friend residing in Taraba, an IGBO guy, who told me a week ago, that Buhari would win Taraba effortlessly.

Even the PDP didn't pull this kind of crowd on Monday..
Buhari has always lost in Taraba. So this one also won't be an exception

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video:Massive Crowd At APC Presidential Rally In Taraba by Slynation(m): 12:11pm On Feb 07, 2019
loveDcross:
The massive crowds APC and PDP are getting is a problem oooo. The result of this election will lead to short war whether we like it or not. Buhari or Atiku will never agree to the result of the election if it is not to their favour. Everybody better buy foodstuffs for at least 2 weeks till March.
I said same thing yesterday.....!!
It will only encourage massive rigging after all, they had crowds in their various campaigns

2 Likes

Re: Video:Massive Crowd At APC Presidential Rally In Taraba by id911(m): 12:13pm On Feb 07, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Which yeye 40%? I have a friend residing in Taraba, an IGBO guy, who told me a week ago, that Buhari would win Taraba effortlessly.

NgeneUkwenu always present or have a friend in every state in Nigeria grin

5 Likes

Re: Video:Massive Crowd At APC Presidential Rally In Taraba by NdiaraIGBO: 12:13pm On Feb 07, 2019
BIAFRA or DEATH!!!!!

On Biafra we stand!!!!

We will elect the Cameroonian thief to preside over Biafra!

SalmanRushdie LZAA immohtep

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video:Massive Crowd At APC Presidential Rally In Taraba by BanevsJoker(m): 12:13pm On Feb 07, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Na Igbo go kill you last last. Why can't you exist without mentioning Igbo?

1 Like

Re: Video:Massive Crowd At APC Presidential Rally In Taraba by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 07, 2019
Slynation:

I said same thing yesterday.....!!
It will only encourage massive rigging after all, they had crowds in their various campaigns

You are very right ooo. Am very sure Tinubu has set all things in place to rig this election

2 Likes

Re: Video:Massive Crowd At APC Presidential Rally In Taraba by CanineOfJackal: 12:15pm On Feb 07, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Igbo guy indeed. grin

I'm in making right now and this crowd came in with buses from Bauchi and Adamawa
Re: Video:Massive Crowd At APC Presidential Rally In Taraba by Slynation(m): 12:15pm On Feb 07, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

I swear u are just too funny.... grin
So u believed what just one Igbo guy told you, not even a malo guy !! Only one Igbo guy oO!! That's if someone even told you anything

Lwkm.... The comments from zombies is enough to catapult them to stardom in the world of comedy but instead they are here on NL wasting talents grin
Re: Video:Massive Crowd At APC Presidential Rally In Taraba by islandmoon: 12:15pm On Feb 07, 2019
PhotoShoped! and we know Bashir Ahmad is the one controlling Buhari because Buhari can not read anything! even PDP fans went their just to see the comedy show and see the president!
Re: Video:Massive Crowd At APC Presidential Rally In Taraba by AllenSpencer: 12:16pm On Feb 07, 2019
NdiaraIGBO:
BIAFRA or DEATH!!!!!

On Biafra we stand!!!!

We will elect the Cameroonian thief to preside over Biafra!

SalmanRushdie LZAA immohtep

Of course! Atiku is now greater than Nnamadi Kanu so he is in best position to lead Biafra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video:Massive Crowd At APC Presidential Rally In Taraba by hels(f): 12:17pm On Feb 07, 2019
[quote author=Dominiquez post=75499984]To mobilize people for rally now in the North is very easy, with 1k per head, the Stadium will full to the brim as masses are very hungry and looking for what to eat.

The crowd in any rally do not show the love for the candidate.

I agree with u on this cz people are hungry and can do anything 4 money

1 Like

Re: Video:Massive Crowd At APC Presidential Rally In Taraba by Anambralstson: 12:18pm On Feb 07, 2019
id911:

NgeneUkwenu always present or have a friend in every state in Nigeria grin
Don't mind the zombie, Taraba is number one state Buhari will lose in the north, Taraba has been the soul of PDP since 1999

Re: Video:Massive Crowd At APC Presidential Rally In Taraba by chakula: 12:19pm On Feb 07, 2019
The power PVC obtain is more than that of prayer. 9days and counting.......

1 Like

Re: Video:Massive Crowd At APC Presidential Rally In Taraba by Bennycollins: 12:19pm On Feb 07, 2019
Watching it live! Why don't they allow Mr. President to present flags again? Lesson learnt?
Re: Video:Massive Crowd At APC Presidential Rally In Taraba by Slynation(m): 12:20pm On Feb 07, 2019
loveDcross:

You are very right ooo. Am very sure Tinubu has set all things in place to rig this election
El rufai & Buhari set to rig the North
Tinubu is already set for SW
Oshiomhole set for Middle belts region
Ameachi Set for South South
Police and the Armed forces are already Set to rig the East....!!

But the good thing is that God will send confusion in their midst on that day grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari's Appointments Favoured The North More - New Telegraph / Fed Govt, States Open Talks On Minimum Wage Review / Consider Underage Married Girls As Voters, National Assembly Tells INEC

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.