Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,107 members, 7,919,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 10:47 AM

10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of “I Love You” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of “I Love You” (599 Views)

9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love / 10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme / 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of “I Love You” by Sergioaguero: 12:07pm On Feb 07, 2019

10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of “I Love You”

If you are looking for this hardest and proudest set of girls in this world.. Don’t stress at all, Just come to Nigeria.

Queens of Faking full here die.. Naija girls will hardly come out straight to you even if they can’t do without you, but they hardly accept the fact.

I did my research and I came up with different 10 words Nigerian girls mostly used when they express their love to you codedly.

My Brothers! you need this code in other to survive this Battle of Nigerian Girls.

Below are the 10 ways Nigerian Girls say their “I Love You via the source link below:

Source: http://www.idonshayo.com/10-things-nigerian-girls-say-instead-of-i-love-you/

(1) (Reply)

18±!!! Man Caught Having S*x In A Car. Watch Video Below / Kiki , Do You Love Me ; But I Love You**," 18+**{WATCH VIDEOS} / What's Your Take On This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.