Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,927 members, 7,872,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:08 AM

Nigerians Wake Up(a Must Read)..... - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Nigerians Wake Up(a Must Read)..... (687 Views)

Wake Up , Its Time To Buy Fresh Lappi 256gb SSD 6th Gen Keyboard Light For 130k / Why Won’t My Kindle Paperwhite Wake Up? / MUST READ!!!:4 Things That Damage Your Laptop Batteries. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Wake Up(a Must Read)..... by kollinzgee(m): 4:10pm On Feb 07, 2019
Ladies and gentlemen i go by the name emeka collins .since the age 11 i have had this great dream of inventing the worlds fastest computer.but as usual am 25 now the reality of Nigerian economic climate has stood on my way to achieving that.but am not discouraged i feel technology is my calling in life . I guess its time african countries wakes up from the menace of inferiority complex and join the global technology race.in the history of technology there has never being an african inventor that has to change now or never.If there is ever going to be a revolution in the african technology it should begin in Nigeria we were born to lead Africa .it that time we start designing ships ,automobiles,phones,missiles,drugs,planes,solarpowers no limits in this thread i will be dishing out my ideas on how to achieve this. do you share the same dream with me are you a genius,bookworm,philosopher join us on this thread....
Re: Nigerians Wake Up(a Must Read)..... by khalhokage(m): 8:10pm On Feb 07, 2019
Young man you should do some research and actually know what you're talking about before you start making claims, use Google and search for inventions and innovations by Africans, even Nigerians it's free and its easy.

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed On How To Install Windows On My Hard Disk. / e / Sandisk 500gb Extreme Pro Portable External Ssd - Up To 1050mb/s - Usb-c, Usb 3.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.