Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,388 members, 7,978,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 11:22 PM

Guys, How Do You Handle Advances From Gay Suitors?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Do You Handle Advances From Gay Suitors?? (1891 Views)

24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors / Please How Can I Handle Advances From Married Women? / Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, How Do You Handle Advances From Gay Suitors?? by Plyzavocalz: 5:58pm On Feb 07, 2019
Yesterday I was almost bleeped by my guy. Actually he used to be my secondary School class mate and we were cool actually but I was still suspecting him of being gay but I just waved it off..
Its been years now,am now in my 400l in a federal University .He decided to come around only for him to start coming close to me in a funny way. although I stationed my roommate ..just in case..come and see dripping on his boxers..I have never been scared this year until yesterday..thanks to my roommate for saving my Ass..
Share your experience..
Re: Guys, How Do You Handle Advances From Gay Suitors?? by Davash222(m): 6:14pm On Feb 07, 2019
How can a man leave succulent breasts, fresh thighs, soft lips and voluptuous nyash of women and be looking for hard and strong nyash of his fellow man It’s not normal, something spiritual must be attached.

5 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You Handle Advances From Gay Suitors?? by Burgerlomo: 6:18pm On Feb 07, 2019
Davash222:
How can a man leave succulent breasts, fresh thighs, soft lips and voluptuous nyash of women and be looking for hard and strong nyash of his fellow man It’s not normal, something spiritual must be attached.

God bless you cool

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You Handle Advances From Gay Suitors?? by Lightangel65: 6:31pm On Feb 07, 2019
Davash222:

Succulent? They are just bags of flesh and they are disgusting.

But gays are insane.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Handle Advances From Gay Suitors?? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 07, 2019
It's a little stressful and would hurt to tell them the truth because they might have been grooming you for long. Best tell them No in a public space.

Usually it requires some courage to approach anyone, but twice more for the same sex. I would be honest I have kissed a girl before, but I am straight and didn't really enjoy the activity or idea but was forced.

That one time we had Pharm-Lab early morning so had to study at my place overnight ( had a room off campus ) . Some how we started talking about Love, then sex and it got graphic and steamy.

She walks to the bathroom, returned half nude with a blue Short, and her Bra was gone. She asks for a shirt , before I could get up to get one, she pushes me back on my bed, laughs and starts to kiss and fundle my breasts ( had only a cropped top because of the heat )

Before I knew I was on my back with her left hand pulling down my jeans and her right cupping my breast.

I was so shocked to react, and a little embarrassed given she was this nerdy, shy and quite religious lady, hardly parties and was quite helpful through CLi course works ( one if the best in class )

Even worse was I never gave her such a vibe before, and it was akward when I stopped her. You should see her face, read that night was weird, I didn't sleep out of fear she might rape me.

Weeks later, after avoiding her for long, she asked to see me at night in my place and after begging for touching me uninvited, she proposed her undying love for me. Asked us to keep it down low, and she will love me more than a man can.

I couldn't even laugh, I was sad because I liked her but not that way. Told my then Boyfriend ( Stupid Ex) about it, he only laughed, stupid thing mtwwweeee.

But finally took her out to a Cafe under the pretense of editing my electives ( was afraid what Happened could happen again ) to break the "Sorry Chiamaka , I can't do this, I don't like women, and I have a boyfriend, I don't want it please "

O dear She was livid, never seen her that angry before , given she had helped me alot up to that night incident. Broke off our friendship . Surprisingly saw her recently she is married with twin Lolx . I am still single grin grin see this life !

5 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You Handle Advances From Gay Suitors?? by Lightangel65: 6:41pm On Feb 07, 2019
MRSoftapples:
Bro boobs are not disgusting and are definitely succulent.

Try resting your head on top of the boobs of a very fine Lady and see if you won't start singing, "forever young by JayZ"

one of the many wonders of life is the unclothedness of a woman.

The unclothedness of a woman is one of the reasons why i want heaven to wait and the world not to end.

you are as disgusting as women disgust me, I am disappointed in men who love women, try living a year without women and your life would change, you would be more productive.
Even marriage disgusts me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Do You Handle Advances From Gay Suitors?? by Randy100: 6:47pm On Feb 07, 2019
Lightangel65:

you are as disgusting as women disgust me, I am disappointed in men who love women, try living a year without women and your life would change, you would be more productive.
Who is this gay?

3 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You Handle Advances From Gay Suitors?? by Randy100: 6:51pm On Feb 07, 2019
Amakavula:
It's a little stressful and would hurt to tell them the truth because they might have been grooming you for long. Best tell them No in a public space.

Usually it requires some courage to approach anyone, but twice more for the same sex. I would be honest I have kissed a girl before, but I am straight and didn't really enjoy the activity or idea but was forced.

That one time we had Pharm-Lab early morning so had to study at my place overnight ( had a room off campus ) . Some how we started talking about Love, then sex and it got graphic and steamy.

She walks to the bathroom, returned half nude with a blue Short, and her Bra was gone. She asks for a shirt , before I could get up to get one, she pushes me back on my bed, laughs and starts to kiss and fundle my breasts ( had only a cropped top because of the heat )

Before I knew I was on my back with her left hand pulling down my jeans and her right cupping my breast.

I was so shocked to react, and a little embarrassed given she was this nerdy, shy and quite religious lady, hardly parties and was quite helpful through CLi course works ( one if the best in class )

Even worse was I never gave her such a vibe before, and it was akward when I stopped her. You should see her face, read that night was weird, I didn't sleep out of fear she might rape me.

Weeks later, after avoiding her for long, she asked to see me at night in my place and after begging for touching me uninvited, she proposed her undying love for me. Asked us to keep it down low, and she will love me more than a man can.

I couldn't even laugh, I was sad because I liked her but not that way. Told my then Boyfriend ( Stupid Ex) about it, he only laughed, stupid thing mtwwweeee.

But finally took her out to a Cafe under the pretense of editing my electives ( was afraid what Happened could happen again ) to break the "Sorry Chiamaka , I can't do this, I don't like women, and I have a boyfriend, I don't want it please "

O dear She was livid, never seen her that angry before , given she had helped me alot up to that night incident. Broke off our friendship . Surprisingly saw her recently she is married with twin Lolx . I am still single grin grin see this life !
I am not surprise, most girls are lesbians. The way they touch themselves in the public tell me a lot.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You Handle Advances From Gay Suitors?? by Lightangel65: 6:55pm On Feb 07, 2019
Randy100:
Who is this gay?

Am not gay, if you don't love women does not mean you love men

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Handle Advances From Gay Suitors?? by marvin906(m): 6:57pm On Feb 07, 2019
Lightangel65:

gabriellllllllllll
guy go and find soft pvssy to fvck and stop looking for hard yansh..

digusting

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Handle Advances From Gay Suitors?? by Lightangel65: 7:01pm On Feb 07, 2019
marvin906:

gabriellllllllllll
guy go and find soft pvssy to fvck and stop looking for hard yansh..

digusting

That disgusting place that bleeds out blood every month and is full of infections.

And am not gay, am a sexist
Re: Guys, How Do You Handle Advances From Gay Suitors?? by marvin906(m): 7:06pm On Feb 07, 2019
Lightangel65:

That disgusting place that bleeds out blood every month and is full of infections.

And am not gay, am a sexist

your fvcking gay for not liking pvssy..
how can a guy say he doesn't like pvssy
nigga you gay

Re: Guys, How Do You Handle Advances From Gay Suitors?? by Lightangel65: 7:13pm On Feb 07, 2019
marvin906:

nigga you gay

So a guy can't dislike women without being called gay.
What of women who hate guys are they called lesbians?

This kind of stuff makes me dislike women more
Re: Guys, How Do You Handle Advances From Gay Suitors?? by Rosay15(f): 7:18pm On Feb 07, 2019
Davash222:
... As in d tin tire me, I used to think abt wat always attract them to same gender.. Be it gay or lesbian. Irani sha..

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Handle Advances From Gay Suitors?? by Amarabae(f): 7:22pm On Feb 07, 2019
I remember back then in uni, when some people thought that I was a lesbian because they hardly see me with a guy and girls always visit my room all the time and you know all dis iberiberism play and messing around grin grin
Pencil is made for sharpener abeg.
The dick gets hard and penetrate a soft wet "honey pot"
That's how nature made it.
We love it that way, gays and lesbians are missing a lot kiss

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You Handle Advances From Gay Suitors?? by Goddys(m): 7:32pm On Feb 07, 2019
marvin906:

nigga you gay

Shut your mouth. Not all guys are wired to like sex with men or women. Men like me hate sex and I have punch a gay that made a pass at me before. This is coming from a guy who have had sex with upto 30 gals so far and stopped.

I masturbate whenever sexual energy is overwhelming and have rejected offer of free sex from 7 ladies since I quit.

Mind you, I curse gay men and hate them with every fibre of my being.

Sex is overrated.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You Handle Advances From Gay Suitors?? by Randy100: 7:33pm On Feb 07, 2019
Lightangel65:

Am not gay, if you don't love women does not mean you love men
I don't know that eunuch still exist.
Re: Guys, How Do You Handle Advances From Gay Suitors?? by CAPSLOCKED: 7:36pm On Feb 07, 2019
Amarabae:

Pencil is made for sharpener abeg.
The dick gets hard and penetrate a soft wet "honey pot"
That's how nature made it.
We love it that way, gays and lesbians are missing a lot kiss

THE ONLY THING THEY MISS IS BEING WITH RETÀRDED STRAIGHT PEOPLE.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You Handle Advances From Gay Suitors?? by marvin906(m): 7:49pm On Feb 07, 2019
Goddys:

Shut your mouth. Not all guys are wired to like sex with men or women. Men like me hate sex and I have punch a gay that made a pass at me before. This is coming from a guy who have had sex with upto 30 gals so far and stopped.

I masturbate whenever sexual energy is overwhelming and have rejected offer of free sex from 7 ladies since I quit.

Sex is overrated.

who is this useless fool now

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Handle Advances From Gay Suitors?? by Zombicmodz: 7:55pm On Feb 07, 2019
It's better to be a misogynist than a drooling pussy-whipped slowpoke. Like many man-kids on NL.
Re: Guys, How Do You Handle Advances From Gay Suitors?? by pryme(m): 7:55pm On Feb 07, 2019
Plyzavocalz:
Yesterday I was almost bleeped by my guy. Actually he used to be my secondary School class mate and we were cool actually but I was still suspecting him of being gay but I just waved it off..
Its been years now,am now in my 400l in a federal University .He decided to come around only for him to start coming close to me in a funny way. although I stationed my roommate ..just in case..come and see dripping on his boxers..I have never been scared this year until yesterday..thanks to my roommate for saving my Ass..
Share your experience..

Simple go,
Go to YouTube search for Mortal Kombat 11 fatalities, get some inspiration from there how to handle a male that has a faulty wiring that calls them selves gay.
Re: Guys, How Do You Handle Advances From Gay Suitors?? by Lightangel65: 8:02pm On Feb 07, 2019
Zombicmodz:
It's better to be a misogynist than a drooling pussy-whipped slowpoke. Like many man-kids on NL.

You get it bro, misogyny is dope.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Handle Advances From Gay Suitors?? by Headlesschicken(m): 8:05pm On Feb 07, 2019
grin so d n!gga wanted to convert yuh @$$...
Re: Guys, How Do You Handle Advances From Gay Suitors?? by Edopesin: 8:19pm On Feb 07, 2019
Goddys:

Sex is overrated.
Baba this is a gayish comment
Re: Guys, How Do You Handle Advances From Gay Suitors?? by anochuko01(m): 8:24pm On Feb 07, 2019
wetin i no go see for nairaland
Re: Guys, How Do You Handle Advances From Gay Suitors?? by Lightangel65: 8:26pm On Feb 07, 2019
Edopesin:

Are u jealous he clearly stated he is not gay.
Jealous because you don't have the guts to hate women.
I hate you type but I dislike women more.
Virginity for God and myself
Re: Guys, How Do You Handle Advances From Gay Suitors?? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 07, 2019
I guess you look or dress like they do but I may also be wrong. Even though I like to appear neat, friendly and well kept, looking at me closely will make you have to rethink about discussing certain rubbish with or around me.

Be a real man and act that way. No offence intended.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Handle Advances From Gay Suitors?? by Goddys(m): 8:32pm On Feb 07, 2019
Edopesin:

May Belial rape you in the anuz tonight till you lose consciousness. Imply that it's gayish again and I will also add Angel of death to your plight

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Antibiotics Prevent Conception? / Questions You Should NEVER Ask A Girl. / Enjoyment Time!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.