Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,896 members, 7,931,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 04:31 PM

Man Wears APC Next Level Cap To Meet Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Wears APC Next Level Cap To Meet Atiku (56802 Views)

Senate President Akpabio Wears Tinubu Logo Cap To Plenary, Sparks Reaction (Pix) / Wike, Fayose Meet Atiku Abubakar, PDP Presidential Candidate In Abuja (Photos) / Man Cries After Receiving APC "Next Level Garri" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Wears APC Next Level Cap To Meet Atiku by dupe482: 8:19am On Feb 08, 2019
lol
Re: Man Wears APC Next Level Cap To Meet Atiku by Justfunkira(m): 8:20am On Feb 08, 2019
Fgj
Re: Man Wears APC Next Level Cap To Meet Atiku by EdoBoyJazzie: 8:20am On Feb 08, 2019
Imagine it was Buhari, the guy would have been dead by now
Re: Man Wears APC Next Level Cap To Meet Atiku by Olukat(m): 8:21am On Feb 08, 2019
Mosesm:

Ignorance is a retinue disease. Buba Galadima that is daily attacking PMB has his daughter still working in presidency!
Mama Taraba was never sacked too dude.

angry
Re: Man Wears APC Next Level Cap To Meet Atiku by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 08, 2019
martyns303:
See how tolerant Atiku is? If it was the other way around, guy would have left that place in a "body bag", or that baboon would have been "soaked in blood".
Buhali and Midget el rufai are known terrorist!
Re: Man Wears APC Next Level Cap To Meet Atiku by NdiaraIGBO: 8:22am On Feb 08, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
If na the opposite be dey case we for hear say APC don kill the young man after meeting with the lifeless one.
PDP and maturity are like Yorubas and Lagos.
As in every Yoruba hails from Lagos

This thing go pepper you DIE!

Na Igboland LAGOS dey?
Re: Man Wears APC Next Level Cap To Meet Atiku by farem: 8:22am On Feb 08, 2019
DrGoodman:

Even those from obomosho grin

The bolded is spelt like a foreigner
Re: Man Wears APC Next Level Cap To Meet Atiku by GoldChest(m): 8:22am On Feb 08, 2019
This is the type of leader Nigerians need

God bless you Alhaji Atiku Abubakar
Re: Man Wears APC Next Level Cap To Meet Atiku by Craigslists: 8:23am On Feb 08, 2019
Ok
Re: Man Wears APC Next Level Cap To Meet Atiku by Vickthore: 8:23am On Feb 08, 2019
Richardonald:
if it is buhari now the man should have been in kirikiri for further interrogation, that old brainless president that APC is using for wallpaper to cover there selve.. Atiku is too smart.. meanwhile like for ATIKU....share for BUHARI
Just like mama taraba, ffk, fayose,onoghenen,bubagaladima are in kirikiri
And just like buba galadima s daughter is still working at Aso rock villa despite her fathers position
Re: Man Wears APC Next Level Cap To Meet Atiku by Iyajison: 8:24am On Feb 08, 2019
I love this man @Atiku.!!

I jxt wonder who has brainwashed our youths..!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Wears APC Next Level Cap To Meet Atiku by VicHots(f): 8:24am On Feb 08, 2019
Fools will sunk in with this deception!
Re: Man Wears APC Next Level Cap To Meet Atiku by ukaogouche: 8:24am On Feb 08, 2019
Foolhardiness at it's peak!! Keep at it young man, body go tell you one day.
Re: Man Wears APC Next Level Cap To Meet Atiku by Craigslists: 8:25am On Feb 08, 2019
Ok...
PR stunt.
Re: Man Wears APC Next Level Cap To Meet Atiku by crafteck(m): 8:31am On Feb 08, 2019
martyns303:
See how tolerant Atiku is? If it was the other way around, guy would have left that place in a "body bag", or that baboon would have been "soaked in blood".

Are you this gullible...
Re: Man Wears APC Next Level Cap To Meet Atiku by sinola(m): 8:33am On Feb 08, 2019
PrettyCrystal:
A supporter of president Muhammadu Buhari met with the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar during one of his recent rallies.

The young man identified as Sadeeq wore a branded cap of president Buhari's 'Next Level' campaign as he met with the former vice president.

According to Sadeeq, he was told that he can't meet Atiku while wearing his next level cap. He said he removed the cap to gain access to the presidential candidate and put it back right in front of him during the courtesy visit.

He told Atiku that he belongs to the Next Level, because it's a place for the Nigerian youths and though they have different political affiliations, he wishes him all the best.

Atiku wished the young man well too and shook him.

Watch the video of their meeting below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/man-meets-atiku-abubakar-while-wearing-apc-next-level-cap.html
If it were the other way round, the guy will be languishing in kuje prison by now.... See how calm and Cosy Atiku was with him on top that sef.. I must vote
Re: Man Wears APC Next Level Cap To Meet Atiku by BanevsJoker(m): 8:37am On Feb 08, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
If na the opposite be dey case we for hear say APC don kill the young man after meeting with the lifeless one.
PDP and maturity are like Yorubas and Lagos.
As in every Yoruba hails from Lagos.
Biko, can I follow you? This your humour na top notch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Wears APC Next Level Cap To Meet Atiku by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 08, 2019
Abeg!

This was totally staged. Anything to ganner public acceptance.

Crooks!
Re: Man Wears APC Next Level Cap To Meet Atiku by AmazingELixir: 8:40am On Feb 08, 2019
Racoon:
Atiku is a very tolerant Pan-Nigerian leader unlike the most bigoted, divisive, intolerant, clueless, grossly incompetent and ineptitude president Nigeria has ever has.

grin

Oboy take it easy naa..haba!
Re: Man Wears APC Next Level Cap To Meet Atiku by sheltergreen: 8:47am On Feb 08, 2019
Meanwhile.....

Re: Man Wears APC Next Level Cap To Meet Atiku by collinsprince: 8:50am On Feb 08, 2019
[quote author= post=75524439]So na one of them yeye Dubai strategy be dis?!

Yeye people.

See dem masturbating to the staged drama already! cheesy wink
[/quote every news na fake news the news no favor your party na fake abi
Re: Man Wears APC Next Level Cap To Meet Atiku by Lawnray: 8:51am On Feb 08, 2019
Was Atiku wearing sneakers?
Re: Man Wears APC Next Level Cap To Meet Atiku by goslowgoslow(m): 8:54am On Feb 08, 2019
Racoon:
Atiku is a very tolerant Pan-Nigerian leader unlike the most bigoted, divisive, intolerant, clueless, grossly incompetent and ineptitude president Nigeria has ever has.
No be only tolerance! Do you expect him to do otherwise when the whole thing is being recorded? I don't know when Nigerians will have sense.
Re: Man Wears APC Next Level Cap To Meet Atiku by goslowgoslow(m): 8:56am On Feb 08, 2019
KunleyY19:
PR stunt...
Do you expect Atiku to slap him
My brother I wonder o.......all these people talking about tolerance do they reason at all?
Re: Man Wears APC Next Level Cap To Meet Atiku by goslowgoslow(m): 8:58am On Feb 08, 2019
OMG1:
I love the way Atiku accommodates everybody even his political enemies and haters. That is one of the traits of a good leader which Buhari doesn't have.
I am so sorry for you.
Re: Man Wears APC Next Level Cap To Meet Atiku by jrusky(m): 8:59am On Feb 08, 2019
You read someone name is Sadeeq and what do you expect from him? Why won't he go next level when all be can offer himself is to be using bleaching cream wearing disgusting Bin Laden bears.

Atiku is a democrat not a tyrant, a good hearted man, a true leader. If this guy had try this with apc wearing pdp cap to meet Buhari I'm sure by now he will be regretting his action.

The truth is *You can't do good if you are not a good parson*
Re: Man Wears APC Next Level Cap To Meet Atiku by SalamRushdie: 9:03am On Feb 08, 2019
this is another reason to vote Atiku!!!!!!
Re: Man Wears APC Next Level Cap To Meet Atiku by MyGeneration(m): 9:07am On Feb 08, 2019
Atiku is really a good man, if it was Buhari the moment you leave that place Dss for bundle u. You would be in custody for 4years without trial or bail.
Re: Man Wears APC Next Level Cap To Meet Atiku by maydee87: 9:07am On Feb 08, 2019
Hmmnnn
Re: Man Wears APC Next Level Cap To Meet Atiku by positive11: 9:11am On Feb 08, 2019
if you are not upright you take all shit
Re: Man Wears APC Next Level Cap To Meet Atiku by Heffalump(m): 9:16am On Feb 08, 2019
I tell you, this young man Sadeeq must have been touched by the subjective mien, patience, politeness, and humility of Atiku. I am sure he will have a rethink to decamp!

This is how you know a true leader. Buhari is a mistake that must be corrected on 16th February kiss
Re: Man Wears APC Next Level Cap To Meet Atiku by Gforce2019: 9:16am On Feb 08, 2019
shakmati:
We have noted him. He will be replacing Dasuki soon as Atiku's victory is declared on 17 Feb.

Pdp asslicker spotted

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians / Labour Suspends Strike, Signs Agreement / Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.