Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,613 members, 7,975,379 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 01:25 AM

I Didn’t Divorce My Wife For Supporting Buhari – Man (pic) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Didn’t Divorce My Wife For Supporting Buhari – Man (pic) (20592 Views)

About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. / I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible / Time To Divorce My Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn’t Divorce My Wife For Supporting Buhari – Man (pic) by abdulazeez1002(m): 10:20pm On Feb 07, 2019
Malawian:
Na Aboki wey dey village dey throw all these vocabs in?
Why not??
Re: I Didn’t Divorce My Wife For Supporting Buhari – Man (pic) by sacx: 10:22pm On Feb 07, 2019
babadee1:

And what is the calibre of the people voting for Atiku?

Educated elites who understand the danger of having an illiterate as President. Worse still, one suffering from dementia
Re: I Didn’t Divorce My Wife For Supporting Buhari – Man (pic) by RoyalUc(m): 10:25pm On Feb 07, 2019
It's amazing how people would spread fake news about others without considering the effect it would have on them just to score cheap political points
Re: I Didn’t Divorce My Wife For Supporting Buhari – Man (pic) by augins: 10:42pm On Feb 07, 2019
APC with fake news and fake people
Re: I Didn’t Divorce My Wife For Supporting Buhari – Man (pic) by deji17: 10:50pm On Feb 07, 2019
“They claimed my husband had pronounced the divorce on me twice and assaulted me because he had asked me to vote for Atiku, and I insisted on Buhari. That was a lie, it never happened, both my husband and I are supporters of Baba Buhari,” she said.

Wailers, una own don kpeme o.
Re: I Didn’t Divorce My Wife For Supporting Buhari – Man (pic) by Dollabiz: 11:01pm On Feb 07, 2019
dont.take.her back.since she.is going.with the bad change
Re: I Didn’t Divorce My Wife For Supporting Buhari – Man (pic) by Sholaco: 11:02pm On Feb 07, 2019
We know their antics already grin
Re: I Didn’t Divorce My Wife For Supporting Buhari – Man (pic) by Xisnin(m): 11:02pm On Feb 07, 2019
Fake news. The ghost reporter never met the man nor interviewed him,
yet he claimed the previous story was false. SMH.
Re: I Didn’t Divorce My Wife For Supporting Buhari – Man (pic) by jaggabban: 11:28pm On Feb 07, 2019
lilmax:
who cares?
You! The athiefkulated.
Re: I Didn’t Divorce My Wife For Supporting Buhari – Man (pic) by babadee1(m): 11:53pm On Feb 07, 2019
sacx:

Educated elites who understand the danger of having an illiterate as President. Worse still, one suffering from dementia

I put it to you that over 75% of all actual voters in Nigeria are just like this man and his family. The educated elites you are talking about make up less than 25% of voters. You have now clearly stated by yourself the reason why Buhari will win and Atiku will lose the forthcoming elections. Don't look down on the average person who make up the vast majority of voters in this country.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Divorce My Wife For Supporting Buhari – Man (pic) by drey076(m): 8:25am On Feb 08, 2019
Buhari for second term jare

Next level issa goal
Re: I Didn’t Divorce My Wife For Supporting Buhari – Man (pic) by drey076(m): 8:31am On Feb 08, 2019
The ipob believe that their like and share on Nairaland will win the election instead of grassroot campaign.

Next level issa goal by God's grace
Re: I Didn’t Divorce My Wife For Supporting Buhari – Man (pic) by amazinggrace201: 8:59am On Feb 08, 2019
Re: I Didn’t Divorce My Wife For Supporting Buhari – Man (pic) by hesilo(m): 1:48pm On Feb 08, 2019
When you see the man and his family, you will know that this country will never be alright las las. grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Reasons Why Family Is Better Than Friends / Five Best Ways To Punish A Woman If You Don't Want To Beat Or Abuse Her Physical / Woman Welcomes Triplets A Year After Losing Her Child (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.