Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,496 members, 7,885,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:23 PM

Hard Facts Of Life. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hard Facts Of Life. (18228 Views)

Facts Of The Two Sisters Who Married Oba Of Benin, Ewuare II / Unfortunate Facts Of Life You Only Realize As An Adult / 25 Miraclous Facts Of Sex And What You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by edicied: 5:12pm On Feb 14, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
But there are many intimate details he gets
I am just giving you an example here you can do your own research.
Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by Hermes019: 5:18pm On Feb 14, 2019
ubunja:
it's called faith
Why do u have faith ?
Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by MISEDUCATIONS: 5:34pm On Feb 14, 2019
Hermes019:

Why do u have faith ?
Why must I not have it?
Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by IamPlato(m): 5:38pm On Feb 14, 2019
Martinez39:
Give me sound evidences and I shall conclude other wise. Adam and Eve, Moses, Abraham, King David, Solomon, Job, Jesus, Mary and many other bible characters never existed. Anyway, what are your takes on the other facts. Besides, I forgot to call the intelligent ones. Amakavula, Tamarapetty, Tozara, HopefulLandlord, HardMirror, XxSabrinaxX, Makydebbie, Biglittlelois, NwanyiAwkaetiti etc. What are your takes?
I Dont Want To Start Addressing so Many Of Your Bullshiit but Your Number 6 Made Sense With The Headline But Foolish content Under It... The Part To Success Is Like Nerves, it Diverse some Will Make You Arrive There Early Other Will Make you Arrive Late, some Will Make Die Trying, some Will Change Your Course In Life. But You Must Know That Hard Work Surely Pays You Big Time as Long As Purpose Is Defined, determination And Passion Is On The Lead then Surely You Will Make it. The Strategy You Choice Will Determine When You Arrive At your Goal...
Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by IamPlato(m): 5:46pm On Feb 14, 2019
Amakavula:
tongue
you Sat On The Fence
Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by Martinez39(m): 5:47pm On Feb 14, 2019
IamPlato:
I Dont Want To Start Addressing so Many Of Your Bullshiit but Your Number 6 Made Sense With The Headline But Foolish content Under It... The Part To Success Is Like Nerves, it Diverse some Will Make You Arrive There Early Other Will Make you Arrive Late, some Will Make Die Trying, some Will Change Your Course In Life. But You Must Know That Hard Work Surely Pays You Big Time as Long As Purpose Is Defined, determination And Passion Is On The Lead then Surely You Will Make it. The Strategy You Choice Will Determine When You Arrive At your Goal...
Mtewwwww.

1 Like

Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by IamPlato(m): 6:01pm On Feb 14, 2019
Martinez39:
Hope you are coming with sound evidences to prove the existence of God?
You Are Just Confused... I Read Books By Atheist, and They Ended Up Showing Me More Evidences Of God. Read Books Like 'short History Of Nearly Everything' and 'power Of The Sub conscious Mind'... I Am 90% sure You Wont understand What I understood from Those Books; but If You Study The Bible Like Your Life Depends on It then You Can Go Back To Those Books...

I Am A Christian who Other Christians Refer To As Atheist or Anti-christ, do You Know Why? I Am Way Smarter by A Thousand Mile Gap. But I Am Not Even An Atheist but A Christian On An Entirely Different Plane Of Understanding... But In The End, I Am Just A Man Who Knows Nothing.

Do More Reading And Studies and You Will Stop Asking These Kind of Funny Questions
Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by Martinez39(m): 6:07pm On Feb 14, 2019
IamPlato:
You Are Just Confused... I Read Books By Atheist, and They Ended Up Showing Me More Evidences Of God. Read Books Like 'short History Of Nearly Everything' and 'power Of The Sub conscious Mind'... I Am 90% sure You Wont understand What I understood from Those Books; but If You Study The Bible Like Your Life Depends on It then You Can Go Back To Those Books...

I Am A Christian who Other Christians Refer To As Atheist or Anti-christ, do You Know Why? I Am Way Smarter by A Thousand Mile Gap. But I Am Not Even An Atheist but A Christian On An Entirely Different Plane Of Understanding ... But In The End, I Am Just A Man Who Knows Nothing.

Do More Reading And Studies and You Will Stop Asking These Kind of Funny Questions

Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by Hermes019: 6:13pm On Feb 14, 2019
MISEDUCATIONS:

Why must I not have it?
I did not say you must not have faith,I simply asked "why do you have faith"
Come on u can do better than this
If u ask me "why is your moniker Hermes019",do you expect me to answer " why mustn't it be Hermes019",or do you expect me to give u the reason(s) I choose the name
Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by IamPlato(m): 6:16pm On Feb 14, 2019
Martinez39:

This Is Why You Need To Upgrade Your Intelligence as Soon As Possible smiley
Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by IamPlato(m): 6:21pm On Feb 14, 2019
Hermes019:

If u ask me "why is your moniker Hermes019",do you expect me to answer " why mustn't it be Hermes019",or do you expect me to give u the reason(s) I choose the name
the Question You Asked Looks Funny... Faith Is Abstract!
Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by MISEDUCATIONS: 6:30pm On Feb 14, 2019
Hermes019:

I care so little about what you said.
Why must I even discuss my faith with you?
Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by Hermes019: 6:41pm On Feb 14, 2019
IamPlato:
the Question You Asked Looks Funny... Faith Is Abstract!
I asked a simple question, and I expect a simple answer

Why do you have Faith
Rephrase
What informed you,or what made you to choose to have faith ?

Why can't u guyz answer the question rather than twisting words up and down
Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by Hermes019: 6:41pm On Feb 14, 2019
MISEDUCATIONS:
I care so little about what you said.
Why must I even discuss my faith with you?
OK,bye bye
Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by Martinez39(m): 6:49pm On Feb 14, 2019
Hermes019:

OK,bye bye
There was no need arguing with ubunja aka MISEDUCATIONS on this issue. He made it clear that he doesn't have any evidence or sound basis to support the existence of god instead he believes in god by faith. It also became clear that he wasn't ready to explain to anyone why he had faith. Just let him be. Any further argument or interrogation of his stance on god's existence will lead you down a fruitless and endless path of arguments. Ubunja is not willing to explain himself to anyone. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by IamPlato(m): 6:53pm On Feb 14, 2019
Hermes019:

I asked a simple question, and I expect a simple answer

Why do you have Faith
Rephrase
What informed you,or what made you to choose to have faith ?

Why can't u guyz answer the question rather than twisting words up and down
Ok To Answer Your Question. Why Do You Have Faith?

Faith Is Not By Sight; It Comes From Convinction...

Faith Is The Substance Of Things Hoped For, the Evidence Of Things Not Seen.

An Encouragement or Motivation Could Grow Faith In Me... Even Though I May Not Have the Expected Substance at The Moment...

I Have Faith Because I have A Convinction and I Believe... Faith Is Power That Can Be Manifested Physically. Go And Read "The Power Of The Sub Conscious Mind"
Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by IamPlato(m): 6:59pm On Feb 14, 2019
Amakavula:
Read about the Black Swan CAPSLOCKED you will understand why I believe in God. Nobody believe the black swan existed, and every swan was white until they were found in Australia. There are instances of Magic and Juju so therefore there has to be a God .
Good Instance! If There Be The Malevolent, there Sure Is The Benevolent
Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by IamPlato(m): 7:00pm On Feb 14, 2019
Akin1212:

Lol, black swan exist, therefore God exists? Seems to me like ignorance.
You Are The Ignorant One Here... Do More Study
Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by Martinez39(m): 7:02pm On Feb 14, 2019
IamPlato:

An Encouragement or Motivation Could Grow Faith In Me... Even Though I May Not Have the Expected Substance at The Moment...

I Have Faith Because I have A Convinction and I Believe... Faith Is Power That Can Be Manifested Physically. Go And Read "The Power Of The Sub Conscious Mind"
grin
Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by Martinez39(m): 7:03pm On Feb 14, 2019
IamPlato:
Good Instance! If There Be The Malevolent, there Sure Is The Benevolent
grin

Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by IamPlato(m): 7:03pm On Feb 14, 2019
Akin1212:

Lol, tangible has everything to do with life. Do you even know what life is?
Name something that is alive and intangible?
Buhari cool
Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by tuoky: 7:05pm On Feb 14, 2019
I just keep Laughing at those who come out to say There is No GOD.. If you are a true Witch, Wizard, You do know the Answer..
Martinez39:
No mind am. Na so people dey take fail exam.
Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by IamPlato(m): 7:08pm On Feb 14, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

cheesy grin DRAGON EGGS. grin cheesy
i Have Actually Seen A Dragon Egg
Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by Martinez39(m): 7:11pm On Feb 14, 2019
tuoky:
I just keep Laughing at those who come out to say There is No GOD.. If you are a true Witch, Wizard, You do know the Answer..
grin

Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by IamPlato(m): 7:14pm On Feb 14, 2019
ubunja:
you have to be brainless if by now you can't tell if I'm Christian or not.
Chill Bro. You're Just Throwing Insults All Over
Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by Hermes019: 7:42pm On Feb 14, 2019
IamPlato:

Thanks for defining faith,however the bolded is the only stuff I need
So we progress
What led to your conviction ?
Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by Hermes019: 7:43pm On Feb 14, 2019
tuoky:
What exactly are u saying
Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by IamPlato(m): 8:11pm On Feb 14, 2019
Hermes019:

So we progress
Well Being Born In A Christian Home Is No Reason to Prove God... But During The Year Of My Growing I Have Had Experiences, I Have Seen Miracles Which i Tried To Hold On To As Believe In God but It Turned Out To Be Scientifically Explained...

But Then Something Happened In My Life That Gave Me Enough Reason to Believe That A Mighty Entity Was Out There and He Knew So Well
Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by IamPlato(m): 8:23pm On Feb 14, 2019
Hermes019:

So we progress
i Was Born With The Gift Of Art (drawing) and I Was The Best In School Then. But As I Grew Older I Began To Question God why I Had Just One Gift, i Even Made It A Prayer Point...

Now, while In Secondary School, i Was A Terrible Student, i Couldnt Even Write 200 words Essay With Good Command Of English, my Other Subjects Were A Failure, i Even Failed My First GCE exams.

But Let Me Shock You
Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by Hermes019: 8:31pm On Feb 14, 2019
IamPlato:
Well Being Born In A Christian Home Is No Reason to Prove God... But During The Year Of My Growing I Have Had Experiences, I Have Seen Miracles Which i Tried To Hold On To As Believe In God but It Turned Out To Be Scientifically Explained...

But Then Something Happened In My Life That Gave Me Enough Reason to Believe That A Mighty Entity Was Out There and He Knew So Well
Excellent,these experiences can serve as the evidences we are asking for
Do you mind sharing some of them so we can examine to draw our best conclusion
Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by Hermes019: 8:32pm On Feb 14, 2019
IamPlato:
i Was Born With The Gift Of Art (drawing) and I Was The Best In School Then. But As I Grew Older I Began To Question God why I Had Just One Gift, i Even Made It A Prayer Point...

Now, while In Secondary School, i Was A Terrible Student, i Couldnt Even Write 200 words Essay With Good Command Of English, my Other Subjects Were A Failure, i Even Failed My First GCE exams.

But Let Me Shock You
I am shocked indeed

LOL

Is this the evidence ?
That you can draw,and you passed your exams, that is what convicted you to have faith and believe that Yahweh exists ?
Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by kollinzgee(m): 8:35pm On Feb 14, 2019
IamPlato:

chop knockle my nigga...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Happy Independence Day / How The Sex Doll Works - PHOTO / Nice Slow/mid Tempo Songs To Listen To After Breakup Or When Not Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.