Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,044 members, 7,976,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 04:41 PM

DTECHI Giveaway 1.0: – Win A Facebook Page - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / DTECHI Giveaway 1.0: – Win A Facebook Page (663 Views)

Step-by-step Guide On How To Embed A Facebook Video In Wordpress / A Facebook Page With 45k Likes Needed / How Can One Successfully Grow A Facebook Page Without Facebook Ads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DTECHI Giveaway 1.0: – Win A Facebook Page by achcodetech(m): 2:24am On Feb 08, 2019

According to dtechi giveaway: I’ll be doing a yearly Giveaway on Dtechi here, I decided to start hosting a Giveaway for you guys by starting with a Facebook page with 4000+ likes.

Yes! we are one, one love.

Alright, this giveaway is an existing “Facebook Page” with 4000+ likes .

I do this to as a free gift to those who are willing to manage it.

This #DtechiGiveaway will be a great way to give out those who can't afford to get one.

This Facebook Page is an existing Facebook Page for almost 3 Months

The Facebook Page will be given to just one person, and I believe you’ll love to be the one to get it. Do you think you need it?

I’ll drop what you need to do to win this Facebook Page.

How to Get this Dtechi Giveaway 1.0
use this link Dtechi Giveaway

(1) (Reply)

Software Developers Needed / Buy IPTV | Iptv Subscription | Best Iptv Provider | Iptv Free |free Smart Iptv / Free Website Hosting And A Free Sub-domain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.