Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,917 members, 7,969,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 02:34 PM

500GPA's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 500GPA's Profile / 500GPA's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

Crime / Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by 500GPA: 10:46pm On Jul 05, 2014
quid:
You are suffering from small p*enis syndrome
That explains a lot.

ASK YOUR MOTHER FOR THE SIZE OF MY INCHES. SHE WILL TELL YOU. I HAVE SERVICED HER RABBIT HOLE BEFORE
Crime / Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by 500GPA: 10:41pm On Jul 05, 2014
vicadex07: If cossy can sleep with a dog on camera, that means it is a regular practise in Iboland.

YOU CAN EASILY MANOEUVRE IBO LADIES . ENTICE THEM WITH MONEY, THEY WILL DANCE TO YOUR TUNE EASILY.
Crime / Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by 500GPA: 10:37pm On Jul 05, 2014
Peppyluv: A slave is one who bows to his fellow mortal! Just as you can see from the picture my brother quid posted.

Even the middle belt call you northern slaves. Babangida is a submissive friend! Do you know he was in Anambra last week just to wine and dine with his friends?
If we were slaves,we will go there but Igbo men are not like your tout of a god father Tinubu,who have no regards for your obas(thou I don't blame him because they are corp molesters) but could go down to kano for the installation of an emir.. A full grown he goat begging for love and trying so hard to rub shoulderscheesy

Apart from rochas who is now looking for a way to come back to pdp or Apga, which other eastern governor is begging for northern love or is it my ex governor who locked up hell-rufai in his hotel room? :Does a slave lock up his master?

A slave is one who bows to his fellow mortal! Just as you can seefrom the picture my brother quidposted.

IS THAT YOUR DEFINITION FOR SLAVE? CAN YOU SEE THAT YOU ARE A FOOL?

HAVE YOU NOT BOWED TO YOUR ELDERS BEFORE TO SHOW THEM RESPECT? IN YORUBALAND "BOWING DOWN " IS A SIGN OF RESPECT.

DID YOUR MOTHER NOT TEACH YOU THAT? OO I HAVE FORGOTTEN THAT YOUR TRIBE HAS BAD CULTURE. IBO CHILDREN USE LEGS, FIST TO WAKE THEIR PARENTS.

A person who is the property of another person and whose labor and also whose life often is subject to the owner's volition.

A SLAVE IS A PERSON WHO IS SUBJECTED TO ANOTHER MAN ,AND SUCH PERSON HAS NO PRIVILEGE TO PURSUE HIS /HER AIM

HAS YOUR TRIBE ABLE TO PURSUE OR ACHIEVE THEIR AIM IN NIGERIA?

HAS YOUR APGA PARTY PROVIDED WHAT YOUR TRIBE IS AIMING AT? APGA - THE UNDERDOG PARTY.

IJAW TRIBE HAS EVEN SIDELINED YOUR TRIBE,
Crime / Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by 500GPA: 10:15pm On Jul 05, 2014
quid:
^^ So ur d1ck is only 2 inches?
Is that why you are jealous of Igbo men?

DIRECT THAT QUESTION TO YOUR MOTHER BECAUSE SHE HAS SEEN MY INCHES BEFORE.
Crime / Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by 500GPA: 10:14pm On Jul 05, 2014
quid:

I have been looking for a good response to this post (not mine) ==>

YOU POSTED ANOTHER MAN'S VIEW. I DON'T HAVE TIME TO TACKLE THE GIBBERISH YOU POSTED ABOVE.

1 Like

Crime / Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by 500GPA: 10:10pm On Jul 05, 2014
Peppyluv: Wow! Nice one cheesy I didn't also forget that touts reign supreme in the waste while you and your likes who managed to get a diploma at 35! have been reduced to internet warriors. Agbero oje nga!!
This your English self undecided when will you improve?

KEEP CHANGING MY ORIGINAL POST, IT WON'T DETER ME FROM BASHING YOU, YOUR TRIBE.

SHOULD I BRING OUT THE TWO INCHES FOR YOUR MOTHER TO SUCK?
Crime / Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by 500GPA: 10:07pm On Jul 05, 2014
Peppyluv: Better they slept with another man than their fathers! a usual tradition in your useless tribe.
Dino maleye denying his several bastards in yoruba land,your sisters are cheerful givers.

DID YOU KNOW THAT COSSY (IBO ) SLEEP WITH DOG IN ONE OF HER SEX TAPE?

BIANCA'S RABBIT HOLE WAS SERVICED BY A YORUBA MAN BEFORE YOUR FILTHY OJUIKU MARRY HER.

1 Like

Crime / Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by 500GPA: 10:03pm On Jul 05, 2014
Peppyluv: Lol at Igbos being slaves.
The northerners know they have no use of your useless tribe despite the fact that you keep begging for their love and running after them like flies!
Igbo enwero eze! We don't break nor bend especially not to cowards and barbarians.
Quid nwannem abeg do you have the picture where Tinubu was bowing to his god, buhari? Pls post it as a reminder to the old jobless fool with a 5.00GPA in madness cheesy

YORUBA ARE NOT SLAVES TO HAUSA. BOTH TRIBES OPERATES ON DIFFERENT LEVEL.

HAUSA SEES THE GREATNESS OF YORUBA THAT'S WHY THEY FORM ALLIANCE WITH YORUBA TO FORM A PARTY.

HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THAT YOUR TRIBE ALWAYS PLAY SECOND FIDDLE TO ANY TRIBE IN POWER?

WHEN OBASANJO WAS IN POWER YOUR TRIBE PLAYED THE SECOND FIDDLE

DURING YARADUA'S REGIME YOUR TRIBE DID THE SAME

PRESENTLY UNDER GOATLUCK'S REGIME, ALL YOUR IBO POLITICAL LEADERS ARE SLAVE TO HIM, THEY ALWAYS FOLLOW HIM A SHEEP WITH NO VISION.

YOUR TRIBE SHELVES THEIR PLAN TO CONTEST IN 2015 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION AFTER GOATLUCK GAVE YOUR GULLIBLE IBO LEADERS MONEY, APPOINTMENT.

OJUKWU EVEN CAMPAIGN ON BEHALF OF BABAGIDA.

TELL ME WHO IS SLAVE? IS IT NOT YOUR TRIBE
Crime / Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by 500GPA: 9:21pm On Jul 05, 2014
quid:
Yoruba groups:
1) Omo ota
2) Omo onile
3) Gbomo gbomo
4) Jaguda
5) Area boy
6) Area father
7) Kura
8,) etc

Which one do you belong to?

FOOLISH MAN EVER LIVETH. YOU NO TELL ME SAY YOU SABI GROUP.

ARE YOU A REAL IBO OR OSU?
Crime / Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by 500GPA: 9:13pm On Jul 05, 2014
quid:
hahahahaha....omo see frustration abeg.

check out this fine yoruba boy ==>

I DEY KAMPE. YOUR GULLIBLE, FILTHY TRIBE CAN'T GIVE ME FRUSTRATION OR PAIN.

#YOUR TRIBE IS NOTHING BUT SLAVE TO EVERY TRIBE IN NIGERIA
Crime / Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by 500GPA: 9:10pm On Jul 05, 2014
Peppyluv: Paining me that your rapist useless oba died and seven heads from your useless family had to go with him
Barbarians!
Shameless obas that rape corp members!
Yoruba man can even sleep with a dog since they sleep with their daughters!
useless beasts!!

ARE YOU REAL IBO OR OSU ?

IBO TRIBE IS A PROSTITUTE ,TOUT TRIBE

PROSTITUTE - BIANCA OJUKWU, COSSY
TOUT - CHARLY BOY
Crime / Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by 500GPA: 9:05pm On Jul 05, 2014
quid:
^^ Na wetin Yoruba people dey do na him Google come upload na.
Shuo?

CAN YOU SEE THAT YOU ARE A FOOL?

GOOGLE WILL ONLY SEARCH/BRING INFORMATION FROM VARIOUS WEBSITES. SUCH INFORMATION ARE BEING PUT IN VARIOUS WEBSITE BY YOUR GULLIBLE IBO PEOPLE

#IF YORUBA PEOPLE DO THE SAME, GOOGLE WON'T BE ABLE TO HARBOUR IT BECAUSE YOUR TRIBE IS A CRIMINAL TRIBE
Crime / Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by 500GPA: 9:01pm On Jul 05, 2014
Peppyluv: Cry because you and your father keep molesting your sisters? What's my business with that? Its your tradition!
Old rat I knew you will be here! Food don land cheesy
Now dissect yourself and give your 2inches to the dogs cheesy

HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THAT YOUR FATHER KILLED YOUR MOTHER TO MAKE MONEY ?

I WOULD RATHER GAVE MY 2INCHES TO YOU, TO SUCK HARD. I KNOW YOU WOULD HAVE SUCKED MORE THAN ONE BEFORE

ODE!!!!
Crime / Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by 500GPA: 8:56pm On Jul 05, 2014
BlackPikiN:

That doesn't make sense.
Oya type ritual killing on google, come back here with the results.

Oponu!

IT'S YOUR GULLIBLE IBO PEOPLE THAT PUT SUCH DATA ON GOOGLE.

DINDINRIN
Crime / Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by 500GPA: 8:53pm On Jul 05, 2014
aryzgreat: Yoloba are criminals and the worst is dat they do crimes but hide it. Check all d ritual dens that have been discorvered this year, yoloba cone headed tiger claw face apes accounted for 90% of the rituals!

Yoloba ppl are terribly evil. Fear them bt dnt run away frm them. They can commit fraud and cover it, dat y they run down many govt agencies!

YOLOBA cone heads!

Igbo- OKIJIA JUJU, CLIFFORD ORJI DEY

1 Like

Crime / Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by 500GPA: 8:47pm On Jul 05, 2014
quid:
^^ Why u come dey jealous south-east na?
Abi amala don finish for ogbomosho?

WETTIN DEY FOR SOUTH LEAST THAT I GO DEY JEALOUS?

SOUTH LEAST - BARREN LAND, LANDLOCKED, EROSION LAND

MAJORITY OF LEASTERNERS ARE NOT LIVING IN SOUTH LEAST. SO NOTHING TO JEALOUS

1 Like 1 Share

Crime / Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by 500GPA: 8:13pm On Jul 05, 2014
PEPPYLUV, I CAN SEE THAT YOU WANT TO CRY WITH THE MOOD YOU WROTE YOUR EPISTLE ABOVE THERE.

YOU HAVEN'T SEEN ANYTHING..
SOUTH LEAST - HOME OF VICIOUS ACTIVITIES

1 Like

Music/Radio / Re: VIDEO: Phyno – O Set Ft. Psquare by 500GPA: 5:43pm On Jul 05, 2014
BodyKiss:

You're a big joke

FOR YOUR MIND
Music/Radio / Re: VIDEO: Phyno – O Set Ft. Psquare by 500GPA: 4:17pm On Jul 05, 2014
PHYNO - THE UNDERDOG RAPPER.

PUNCHLINE - 0%

RHYMES - 0%

LYRICS - 0%

VECTOR IS BETTER THAN HIM LET ALONE OF OLAMIDE, ICE PRINCE, MI.......

2 Likes

Culture / Re: Oba Of Ikeja Is Dead: Computer Village and Other Markets Shut Down! by 500GPA: 2:47pm On Jul 05, 2014
Peppyluv: Your useless oba is dead and will be buried with human heads(from your tribe) but you will die and be buried with lizards grin tongue jobless old man.

WHY ARE YOU OPENING YOUR TEETH?

DID YOUR FAMILY BURY YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER WITH LIZARD?
AM NOT JOBLESS LIKE YOUR FATHER BEFORE HE DIED
Culture / Re: Oba Of Ikeja Is Dead: Computer Village and Other Markets Shut Down! by 500GPA: 9:46am On Jul 05, 2014
Peppyluv: Back with your new moniker,seems rahazaq is the one that brings out the nonentity in you.
Jobless old man.

AM NOT JOBLESS LIKE YOU. B...I...T...C...H..

STOP MENTIONING MY NAME IF YOU DON'T WANT TO DIE
Culture / Re: Oba Of Ikeja Is Dead: Computer Village and Other Markets Shut Down! by 500GPA: 12:06am On Jul 05, 2014
Peppyluv: 5.00GPA the nonentity and all yoruba tribalists' head should be taken.

STOP MENTIONING MY NAME.
#IT SEEMS YOUR PARENTS ARE MAD.
Nairaland / General / Re: Attention Seun: Delete Every Stolen Id / Account, Don't Tarnish Nl! by 500GPA: 11:33am On Jul 03, 2014
idumuose:
‎​Bro i would have been seething with anger if the said picture was mine.I won't be a fool to have allowed my pictures to be displayed online without reporting to the moderators.

Haven't Ɣ☺u seen that all those comments are coming from APC e-urchins?

Why i kept mum is that the guy is not sound mentally and i will give you my reasons.

Here are the comments GPA 5.00 and i posted on this issue:

Here was my reply to his confusion,

That was the reason i chose to ignore the cadaver. I could be very mischievious to cos i have very fugly pictures here....plenty of it

And i could easily pick out a picture tomorrow and post it here and brand it berem,i could select another picture

From my folder and post it here and brand it donphilopus or kiriji and people will laugh.

But my mischief has limitations.Therefore,i will never contemplate posting pictures just to ridicule a poster online.

So why should i bother myself over a picture which is not mine?
Honour is seemly for a f00l.i cannot give honour to fools by replying their post.

YOU DON'T HAVE TO DENY THAT YOU ARE NOT THE ONE IN THAT PICS. I HAVE DONE MY RESEARCH ABOUT YOU.

YOUR CHILDREN PICS ARE WITH ME. JUST MELLOW
Politics / Re: How I Was Arrested-Alamieyeseigha.‎​OBJ Blurted Out: “Hold Him O, Hold Him O!" by 500GPA: 8:36am On Jul 03, 2014
IDUMUOSE, THIS YOUR NEWS GET K LEG OOO.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Why I Support Gej..... by 500GPA: 8:24am On Jul 03, 2014
FOOLISH PRESIDENT EVER RULETH - GOATLUCK EGBERE JONAD.WARF

GOATLUCK'S REGIME:

CORRUPTION IS THE ORDER OF THE DAY

IGNOMINIOUS SHAME ON NIGERIA THROUGH GEJ'S DECISION, POLICY

INSTALLATION OF CRIMINAL,MURDER AS GOVERNORS

INCESSANT STRIKE(ASSU, ASUP, COESU, NMA )

INSECURITY

DEATH OF YOUTHS SEEKING FOR EMPLOYMENT. JUST TO MENTION A FEW.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Bola Tinubu’s Friends Created Boko Haram - Obanikoro by 500GPA: 10:12pm On Jul 02, 2014
MUSILIU OBANIKORO, A MINISTER TO FOOLISH PRESIDENT EVER RULETH - GOODLUCK.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.