Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,282 members, 7,940,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 05:16 PM

500GPA's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 500GPA's Profile / 500GPA's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

Properties / Re: President Jonathan Commissions 324 Housing Units In Elim Estate, Enugu by 500GPA: 11:52am On Jul 12, 2014
quid:

List of non-Igbos who dont like money:
1. Sani Abacha (looted at least $60 billion)
2. Ibrahim Babangida (looted at least $12 billion oil revenue from the first gulf war)
3. Umaru Dikko (ran to UK after looting in the second republic)
4. Patricia Etteh
5. Dimeji Bankole
6. James Ibori (jailed in the UK)
7. Diprieye Alamieyesegha
8. Olusegun Obasanjo
9. Tafa Balogun (deposed for looting 5 billion Naira)
10. The Yoruba Naval Rear Admirals dismissed after 2 Oil ships disappeared from Lagos sea ports
11. Lucky Igbinedion (looted Edo state dry)
12. Atiku Abubakar

. . . more to come. . .

PROVIDE EVIDENCE THAT OLUSEGUN OBASANJO LOOTED PUBLIC FUND )
Properties / Re: President Jonathan Commissions 324 Housing Units In Elim Estate, Enugu by 500GPA: 11:00am On Jul 12, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997: sharapppp!!! Have you forgotten soka,ibadan? For poo's sake everyone knows that yoruba does all the vices in naija, just yesterday i read here on nairaland that some oily weed smokers(yorubas) have taken their kidnapping profession to the international level, i thankGod they were caught! In nnewi anambra state profitable businesses are in the hands of the elites(igbos) the same as in lagos and any part of nigeria while the petty and minial jobs are left for the oily weed smoking coneheads! Now hit the road nigga!

I DON'T NEED TO ARGUE WITH YOU.

DO YOU STILL REMEMBER THAT OKIJIA JUJU, CLIFFORD ORJI?

HAVE YOU READ ABOUT OKAFOR THAT WAS JAILED FOR 263 YEARS?
Celebrities / Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde In A Stunning Red Outfit by 500GPA: 10:57am On Jul 12, 2014
Peppyluv: Old papa have you come with another moniker? undecided
This your madness is the one that leads to death! Its incurable!!

WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME WHEN WE ARE NOT ON TWITTER?

YOUR PAPA IS A FOOL
Properties / Re: President Jonathan Commissions 324 Housing Units In Elim Estate, Enugu by 500GPA: 9:24am On Jul 12, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997: mr. The number of yorubas in igboland is becoming damn alarming! In my city-NNEWI you will find them in funiture construction, you will also find them in tailoring business(duadua),some educated ones work in banks while the rest work as gatemen and housecleaners for the great businessmen of nnewi! When it comes to good and profitable business it is exclusively reserved for the great igbos!!! Can you beat that nigga?

GOOD AND PROFITABLE BUSINESS? CAN YOU EXPLAIN?

#YOU MEAN SELLING OF PIRATED DISC, SUBSTANDARD GOODS, HUMAN TRAFFICKING, DRUG STUFF IS A GOOD AND PROFITABLE BUSINESS
Properties / Re: President Jonathan Commissions 324 Housing Units In Elim Estate, Enugu by 500GPA: 7:51am On Jul 12, 2014
sundaypurity: are u saying dt pple of south west are not in enugu for hustle

THE NUMBER OF YORUBA IN SOUTH EAST ARE NOT MUCH
Celebrities / Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde In A Stunning Red Outfit by 500GPA: 11:27pm On Jul 11, 2014
NONE OF HER KIND IN ENGLISH MOVIE INDUSTRY. GENEVIEVE IS A LEARNER
Politics / Re: APC Finished In South East Due To Boko Haram Activities’ by 500GPA: 10:50pm On Jul 11, 2014
Ikengawo:

you're clearly too angry to reason. have a good day

YOU DON'T HAVE TO RUN AWAY. JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION.

power supply in the SE is the worst in the
country for it's population.
WHICH POPULATION?
Properties / Re: President Jonathan Commissions 324 Housing Units In Elim Estate, Enugu by 500GPA: 10:28pm On Jul 11, 2014
biafranqueen: And so keep thinking that mosquito town called Lagos is a home, just a place to make money and move on. As I wrote in the next 10 years your belly will never give you peace.

IF IT'S NOT CITY, YOUR PEOPLE WILL NOT BE COMING THERE TO HUSTLE.

# YOU DON'T HAVE TO CURSE ME BECAUSE OF WHAT I WROTE. YOUR CURSE IS FOR YOU, YOUR FAMILY.

1 Like

Properties / Re: President Jonathan Commissions 324 Housing Units In Elim Estate, Enugu by 500GPA: 10:26pm On Jul 11, 2014
slimthugchimee: as always from the number1 tribalist lemme tell lagos was developed by fg even abuja but enugu by us alone tell me how we built a city that grows faster than sum african countries(onitsa) without a seaport or an international airport

KEEP MAKING YOUR PEOPLE HAPPY WITH YOUR STORY.

YOUR CHIEFS WITH RED CAP AND POLITICAL LEADERS BEG GEJ TO BUILD BRIDGE FOR THEM.

GEJ BUILT HOUSES FOR YOU. AND YOU ARE HERE SHOUTING THAT YOU (IBO ) BUILT ENUGU.

2 Likes

Properties / Re: President Jonathan Commissions 324 Housing Units In Elim Estate, Enugu by 500GPA: 9:53pm On Jul 11, 2014
biafranqueen: Enugu is always on the front with development Iboland will soon be the most developed part in all of Africa!

THIS ARE THE COUNTRIES WITH MOST DEVELOPED PART IN ALL AFRICA.

SOUTH AFRICA (CAPETOWN, JOHANNESBURG
LAGOS - YORUBA (NIGERIA )
ABUJA -HAUSA/FULANI (NIGERIA )

AND OTHER AFRICA COUNTRIES

1 Like

Properties / Re: President Jonathan Commissions 324 Housing Units In Elim Estate, Enugu by 500GPA: 9:50pm On Jul 11, 2014
WILL THIS STOP IBO FROM COMING TO SOUTH WEST TO HUSTLE?

9 Likes

Politics / Re: Soyinka’s Odyssey And Nigeria’s Destiny By Prof. Itse Sagay (SAN) by 500GPA: 9:28pm On Jul 11, 2014
NONE OF WOLE SOYINKA KIND. CHINUA ACHEBE TRIED IT, HE FAILED. CHIMANDA IS FINDING IT HARD TO CATCH HIS (SOYINKA ) GLIMPSE

#RESPECT TO WOLE SOYINKA
Celebrities / Re: Happy Birthday To Olu Jacobs! by 500GPA: 8:48pm On Jul 11, 2014
cashkidisback1: your stupidity keeps increasing everyday. Bigotry and tribalism has truly ruined your IQ that you think that every thread should be tribalised!! you need help seriously,dude.

STOP PREACHING TO ME AND DON'T ACCUSE ME.

HOW DID MY COMMENT TRIBALISE THIS THREAD. PREACH TO YOUR KINSMEN FIRST
Politics / Re: APC Finished In South East Due To Boko Haram Activities’ by 500GPA: 8:44pm On Jul 11, 2014
Ikengawo:

You spelled Igbo wrong. Abia, Enugu, Anambra and Imo all have great supply at the moment. idk about Ebonyi but GEJ commissioned a power plant there so...

Former military regimes (yorba/north/APC) built no gas pipelines in the SE and few distribution institutions. Traditionally, other than places powered by private initiative, power supply in the SE is the worst in the country for it's population. I'm glad to see the wickedness is over.

STORY.

power supply in the SE is the worst in the country for it's population.

WHICH POPULATION?
Politics / Re: APC Finished In South East Due To Boko Haram Activities’ by 500GPA: 8:39pm On Jul 11, 2014
saintikechi:
i am in abia, and ive never seen this much electricity in my life, some times the light stays on for 3 days straight without interuption. Thanks to privatization. gej till 2019

WHAT ABOUT THIS

www.dailyindependentnig.com/2014/07/igbo-group-decries-poor-power-supply-seast/

#POOR POWER SUPPLY IS GEJ FRESH AIR TO IBO
Politics / Re: Which Ethnic Group Comes 4th In Nigeria? by 500GPA: 8:19pm On Jul 11, 2014
customized07: do you really expect me to answer this subtly composed question, when you are a victim of what am saying?

WHAT VICTIM OF WHAT? JUST ENUMERATE WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT AND LET'S TACKLE IT OUT.

#YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE SCARED.
Celebrities / Re: Happy Birthday To Olu Jacobs! by 500GPA: 8:11pm On Jul 11, 2014
cashkidisback1: olodo,do not bring this your stupidity to this thread sad sad

WAYRAY .
Celebrities / Re: Happy Birthday To Olu Jacobs! by 500GPA: 7:45pm On Jul 11, 2014
OLU JACOBS. NONE OF HIS KIND IN ENGLISH MOVIE INDUSTRY.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Which Ethnic Group Comes 4th In Nigeria? by 500GPA: 7:16pm On Jul 11, 2014
customized07: are you this slow in learning?

DON'T BEHAVE LIKE A FOOL.

IN WHAT WAY ARE THE YORUBA ALWAYS NAG
ABOUT IBO IN THEIR LAND? KINDLY EXPLAIN?
Politics / Re: Which Ethnic Group Comes 4th In Nigeria? by 500GPA: 6:45pm On Jul 11, 2014
customized07: before I answer the boldened above, tell me why yorubas always nag about igbos in their land.

IN WHAT WAY ARE THE YORUBA ALWAYS NAG ABOUT IBO IN THEIR LAND? KINDLY EXPLAIN
Politics / Re: APC Finished In South East Due To Boko Haram Activities’ by 500GPA: 5:56pm On Jul 11, 2014
Ikengawo:

of course. Do you not know the meaning of privatization?

THE PURPOSE OF GEJ PRIVATIZATION OF POWER HOLDING COMPANY IS STABLE POWER SUPPLY . STILL WITH HIS PRIVATIZATION, IBO ARE HAVING POOR POWER SUPPLY

1 Like

Politics / Re: Which Ethnic Group Comes 4th In Nigeria? by 500GPA: 5:51pm On Jul 11, 2014
customized07: the equivalent of your I.Q in watts can switch a nokia 3310 on, lemme help your ignorance, what I meant was that, there are more igbos in nigeria than yorubas, not by number of states basis, igbos even drag your so called states with you.

WHAT'S THE POPULATION OF IBO TO POPULATION OF YORUBA?
IT'S THE IBO AMONG THE NUMBER OF IBO (POPULATION ) THAT WANDER ABOUT ON THE SURFACE OF THE EARTH.

igbos even drag your so called states with you. CAN YOU EXPLAIN THIS?
Politics / Re: Which Ethnic Group Comes 4th In Nigeria? by 500GPA: 5:10pm On Jul 11, 2014
customized07: From the real sense, every 1diot knows that igbos and hausas are more than yorubas in this country, only if we don't wanna tell ourselves the truth, forget about my igboness, igbo and hausas has got more population than yoruba.

YOU WANT TO PLACE THE IBO; IMPORTANT TRIBE IN NIGERIA.

DO YOU KNOW THAT YOUR POPULATION CAUSED IBO THE ADDITIONAL STATE?
HAUSA DELEGATES COUNTER YOUR IBO DELEGATES AT THE ON GOING CONFERENCE WITH POPULATION OVER THE ADDITIONAL STATE.

YORUBA - 6 STATES

IBO - 5 STATES
Politics / Re: Which Ethnic Group Comes 4th In Nigeria? by 500GPA: 5:04pm On Jul 11, 2014
customized07: dumbbell, the op stated "in no particular order". I pity you when I read your comments.

WHY CAN'T THE OP WRITE HAUSA, YORUBA, IBO (IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER )?
Politics / Re: Oyotunji Vilage In South Carolina Usa by 500GPA: 5:01pm On Jul 11, 2014
THIS IS INTERESTING.

YORUBA CULTURE CAN ALSO BE FIND IN BRAZIL, CUBA, TOGO, BENIN REPUBLIC.

1 Like

Politics / Re: APC Finished In South East Due To Boko Haram Activities’ by 500GPA: 4:49pm On Jul 11, 2014
Ikengawo:

GEJ doesn't control power supply

SO STABLE ELECTRICITY SUPPLY IS NO LONGER AMONG HIS ACHIEVEMENTS AGAIN.

CONTROL OF POWER SUPPLY IS IN EXCLUSIVE LIST.

1 Like

Politics / Re: APC Finished In South East Due To Boko Haram Activities’ by 500GPA: 3:40pm On Jul 11, 2014
THE MASSES IN SOUTH LEAST ARE SUFFERING. THEY COME TO SOUTH WEST TO HUSTLE.

www.dailyindependentnig.com/2014/07/igbo-group-decries-poor-power-supply-seast/

POOR POWER SUPPLY IS GEJ FRESH AIR TO THE IBO

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by 500GPA: 7:30pm On Jul 06, 2014
Peppyluv: cheesy cheesy cheesy choi! I am speechless!!
Thank God you confirmed yourself a CERTIIFIED OLODO with a 5.00 in stupidity! I am not a grammarian but I could pass for your teacher. Unfortunately I don't teach imbeciles.
You are a disgrace undecided
Whoever taught you this rubbish should be sentenced to life imprisonment.
Pls sir,enrol in an adult education class before you finally clock 50!
Shameless old man undecided

YOU HAVE TO BE SPEECHLESS BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW THE USAGE OF APOSTROPHE (')

I'VE ENLIGHTENED YOU ABOUT THE USAGE OF APOSTROPHES (').

YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A GRAMMARIAN BEFORE YOU KNOW THE USAGE OF APOSTROPHE.

YOU'RE STILL MY DAUGHTER, SO I HAVE TO GUIDE YOU WELL.

#DROP YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS, WHATSAPP DIGIT.
Crime / Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by 500GPA: 2:55pm On Jul 06, 2014
Peppyluv: Nna mennn take am easy na! Why you dey murder English like this? cheesy I still be learner but I fit teach you o!

Who taught you that "what's" is the same as "what has"?
So much for yoruba literacy.lol
Thou your people are very poor in English except for a few. When I was doing my youth service,the local government Inspector who seems to be among the very few detribalised yorubas thou from kogi said "you find the best grammarians among the Igbos"! The yoruba corp members almost killed themselves that day.
The Igbos and some from other tribes took advantage of the village and farmed!both boys and girls. And today,the land belongs to us!because the villagers were impressed. The only yorubas who joined us were those who mixed up with other tribes while the rest ran after village girls and got into trouble with the boys. They expected us to fight for them as co corp members but we denied them cheesy

The issue of flirting,the notorious was a yoruba girl named oduayo who was nicknamed odu-wowo by the villagers. She got into a fight with her village man-friend and he stripped her naked. I went to Abuja for weekend if not I would have taken her pics because that girl hated and beefed me for no reason. Besides, she wasn't my class because poverty was written all over her and her English, worse than yours. The Igbo girl who dated a benin guy that was working in the local govt had it hot from the Igbo corp members but later,we let her be when we saw it was genuine and they are now married.

Wretched old man. 1st class olodo with a 5.00 in madness,hate,frustration,laziness and jealousy cheesy

YOU'RE A LEARNER.

(') IS USE TO SHOW POSSESSION, TO OMIT WORDS.....

WHAT'S - WHAT IS YOUR NAME?

WHAT'S - WHAT'S HAS OUR GOVERNMENT DONE TO IMPROVE..........

IT'S - IT IS

IT'S - IT HAS

O'ER - OVER

GO AND BUCKLE DOWN. YOU NEED TO UPDATE YOUR BRAIN. I HAVE EVEN FORGOTTEN THAT YOU ARE A NCE HOLDER,HOUSE WIFE.

#I AM HAPPY TO BE A 5.00GPA STUDENT AND STUDYING (STUDIED ) ONE OF LUCRATIVE COURSE

OLODO, DULLARD.

CAN YOU GIVE ME YOUR WHATSAPP DIGIT OR EMAIL?
Crime / Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by 500GPA: 5:46am On Jul 06, 2014
quid:
You have already shed plenty of light.
Stop wasting your energy.

Ndi Igbo bu anu kporo nku n'eju onu.
CAN YOU SEE THAT YOU DON'T WANT TO COMMENT TO BACK UP WHAT YOU WROTE?

AKURI
Crime / Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by 500GPA: 1:03am On Jul 06, 2014
quid:
One Nigeria is benefiting Igbos, so Yorubas are dying of bad belle.

SHED MORE LIGHT ON THAT.

WHERE'S PEPPYLUV ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.