Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,696 members, 7,921,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 07:18 AM

Ruling On Celebrating Valentine - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ruling On Celebrating Valentine (6972 Views)

Ruling On Celebrating Valentine In Islam / Ruling On Celebrating Valentine / Ruling On Celebrating Valentine Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruling On Celebrating Valentine by daddio(m): 6:30pm On Feb 08, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:

Another dummy,Well Allah has no son.
Perphaps your murdered god told you that.

What of Mr. Abd-Allah sir?

I no call una dummy na!

It shows you would have wounded me if we are arguing face to face sir.

Kooolu temper o (In lagbaja's voice)
Koolu temper (in Ego's voice)

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Celebrating Valentine by Rashduct4luv(m): 11:28pm On Feb 08, 2019
daddio:

You know you in my religion, I can ask question to any length, argue with my religious leader. But if you do that too much, you'll be seen as Kufar abi na keferi and it could cost you your soul sir.

Which religion do you belong?
Re: Ruling On Celebrating Valentine by daddio(m): 11:58pm On Feb 08, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Which religion do you belong?

The one that preaches real PEACE.
Not the one that shatters PEACE
Not the one that kill worshipers where they serving their god/God.
Re: Ruling On Celebrating Valentine by Rashduct4luv(m): 11:30pm On Feb 09, 2019
daddio:

The one that preaches real PEACE. Not the one that shatters PEACE Not the one that kill worshipers where they serving their god/God.
Stop wasting time. Answer the simple question!
Re: Ruling On Celebrating Valentine by Rashduct4luv(m): 11:30pm On Feb 09, 2019
daddio:

The one that preaches real PEACE. Not the one that shatters PEACE Not the one that kill worshipers where they serving their god/God.
Stop wasting time. Answer the simple question!
Re: Ruling On Celebrating Valentine by najib632(m): 1:52am On Feb 13, 2019
KAHBOOM:
But you guys copy white wedding na cheesy
Those who do that are innovators, they're on their own
Re: Ruling On Celebrating Valentine by najib632(m): 1:55am On Feb 13, 2019
daddio:

Well, the ISIS, BOKO HARAM and others too do put their heads on the ground to pray.

Abi person wey dey shout Allah'z great and still dey carry gun, brandishing cutlass and other dangerous weapon no follow BOOK ni!?
Them no follow the book well because na only one verse them they use make judgement and no be so e dey for Islam. Terrorists don exist for the past 1400 years and prophet Muhammad S.A.W don swear for them. The name of the first terrorists na Khawarij, you fit Google them if you like.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Christians Hate Islam??? / The Four Imams Of Ahalal Sunna Wal Ja’ma’a (the Sunni Muslims) By Baba Ali Musta / Muslims In The House Please Give This A Look!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.