Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,329 members, 7,888,054 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:20 PM

Lady Caught On Entry, As She Smuggled Cocaine Worth N60m (Viewers Discretion) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Caught On Entry, As She Smuggled Cocaine Worth N60m (Viewers Discretion) (3570 Views)

I Spent N60m On Ummukulsum – Chinese Man Who Killed His Lover Tells Kano Court / NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn / Nigerian Who Posed As Football Fan Nabbed At UK Airport With Cocaine ‘worth £80k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Caught On Entry, As She Smuggled Cocaine Worth N60m (Viewers Discretion) by Griezwoman: 8:43am On Feb 08, 2019
Here is a moment a lady smuggled in and was caught at the port of entry cocaine worth $165,000 (N60million) through her vagina.

In a video going viral online, the lady was seen pleading for forgiveness after the illicit drug was removed from her body.

Internet users who reacted to the woman's action, were left perturbed and wondered how comfortable the lady was with the thing inside her private part.

Watch the video here and see reactions below...

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Lady Caught On Entry, As She Smuggled Cocaine Worth N60m (Viewers Discretion) by Griezwoman: 8:44am On Feb 08, 2019
See reactions

Re: Lady Caught On Entry, As She Smuggled Cocaine Worth N60m (Viewers Discretion) by StupidInyamiri: 8:50am On Feb 08, 2019
Hmm inyamiris
Re: Lady Caught On Entry, As She Smuggled Cocaine Worth N60m (Viewers Discretion) by Oceannaagent: 8:50am On Feb 08, 2019
Hide N60M worth in there embarassed
Re: Lady Caught On Entry, As She Smuggled Cocaine Worth N60m (Viewers Discretion) by Forreellinc: 8:50am On Feb 08, 2019
ewwwwww she must be igbo

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught On Entry, As She Smuggled Cocaine Worth N60m (Viewers Discretion) by Jayslicky: 8:51am On Feb 08, 2019
Crazy reply @ simple lady g: she just gave birth to baby Coco. The woman thought they would not search her body because she is a woman, the doctors vex comot the thing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Caught On Entry, As She Smuggled Cocaine Worth N60m (Viewers Discretion) by darocha1: 8:54am On Feb 08, 2019
Speechless
Re: Lady Caught On Entry, As She Smuggled Cocaine Worth N60m (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 08, 2019
I talk am that day dem start to yab their ancestors not me

That place na Lagos Ibadan express way

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught On Entry, As She Smuggled Cocaine Worth N60m (Viewers Discretion) by Craigslists: 9:07am On Feb 08, 2019
Hahahaha... grin

How that thing take enter there
Shibaraba:

That place na Lagos Ibadan express way

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught On Entry, As She Smuggled Cocaine Worth N60m (Viewers Discretion) by punisha: 9:26am On Feb 08, 2019
Forreellinc:
ewwwwww she must be igbo

Ur d most useless idiot on this forum.
Tribalism will kill u and ur generation.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Caught On Entry, As She Smuggled Cocaine Worth N60m (Viewers Discretion) by Fadomero(m): 1:25pm On Feb 08, 2019
inside dt smelling puna
Re: Lady Caught On Entry, As She Smuggled Cocaine Worth N60m (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 08, 2019
Werey wo lo censor awon pictures mèjèji yen? grin

Oya gba! grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Caught On Entry, As She Smuggled Cocaine Worth N60m (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 08, 2019
Show yaff spoiled for her... I
Re: Lady Caught On Entry, As She Smuggled Cocaine Worth N60m (Viewers Discretion) by ValCon888: 6:47pm On Feb 08, 2019
And when he was thrusting inside you, you were complaining his implement was too big.

Meanwhile look at the Maersk container you're transporting inside your kpekus.

Ogun kee you dia.

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught On Entry, As She Smuggled Cocaine Worth N60m (Viewers Discretion) by MrFlavvor(m): 8:37pm On Feb 08, 2019
vikkimimi:
Show yaff spoiled for her... I
Chisos!!!

Your beauty shocked me!

Like, literally!!! shocked
Re: Lady Caught On Entry, As She Smuggled Cocaine Worth N60m (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 08, 2019
Your scream shocked me too... What's up
Re: Lady Caught On Entry, As She Smuggled Cocaine Worth N60m (Viewers Discretion) by SUPRRA: 8:44pm On Feb 08, 2019
BAD ECONOMY CAUSED IT
Re: Lady Caught On Entry, As She Smuggled Cocaine Worth N60m (Viewers Discretion) by SUPRRA: 8:47pm On Feb 08, 2019
she gave birth to baby co co
Re: Lady Caught On Entry, As She Smuggled Cocaine Worth N60m (Viewers Discretion) by okuya: 8:57pm On Feb 08, 2019
The moderator wey censor the pishure, him take cocaine?!!
Re: Lady Caught On Entry, As She Smuggled Cocaine Worth N60m (Viewers Discretion) by Griezwoman: 10:23pm On Feb 08, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Lady Caught On Entry, As She Smuggled Cocaine Worth N60m (Viewers Discretion) by adecz: 11:55pm On Feb 08, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Woman,

where is your dignity??
Re: Lady Caught On Entry, As She Smuggled Cocaine Worth N60m (Viewers Discretion) by dguyindcorner(m): 3:06am On Feb 09, 2019
vikkimimi:
Your scream shocked me too... What's up

He don enter your head just laidat.

(1) (Reply)

Armed Northerners Allegedly Tried To Gain Entrance Into LASU (VIDEO) / Sweden Opened Its Doors To Migrants Today Its The Rape Capital Of The West... / Ritualists Are On Tiktok Advertising Human Sacrifice With Millions Of Views

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.