Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,377 members, 7,929,190 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 10:37 AM

Can I Convert A 6 Bedroom Duplex To 4 Flats - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Can I Convert A 6 Bedroom Duplex To 4 Flats (881 Views)

Construction and Cost of A 6 Bedroom Duplex In Details And Pictures / How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira / Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Convert A 6 Bedroom Duplex To 4 Flats by oluwabamis(m): 5:35pm On Aug 21, 2010
Hello architects in the house, I bought an uncompleted 6 bedroom duplex and after putting a lot of things together, I decided it will be better if I redesign it into something rentable (as in make money from it). I know its really hard to get tenants for a 6 bed duplex, especially in Ikorodu.
I will need some proposals, I will surely send the plan to those who can do a redesign
Re: Can I Convert A 6 Bedroom Duplex To 4 Flats by babaeko1: 10:51pm On Aug 21, 2010
without being accused of being too nosy, can i ask whereabout in Ikorodu and for how much ?
Re: Can I Convert A 6 Bedroom Duplex To 4 Flats by oluwabamis(m): 12:58pm On Aug 22, 2010
baba eko, get in touch with me on 08055493167 (text only). I will reply you. By the way are you an archie. or else email me: oayorinde at gmail dot com
Re: Can I Convert A 6 Bedroom Duplex To 4 Flats by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 24, 2010
In design and construction, everything is possible.

Mail me the design. At the worst case scenerio, you'll have a duplex and two flats.

oyedesign5@gmail.com
Re: Can I Convert A 6 Bedroom Duplex To 4 Flats by segcymoor(m): 4:09pm On Aug 25, 2010
I am Architect living in Ikorodu for over a decade. u can only buy duplex in Ikd. if u intend to reside there.
I prefer u create time for me to visit ur site and cricical observe d condition of d exting buiding. ofcouse, it is possible but one nd to determine where d column and beam is located b4 breaking d wall and dat may nt be visible on d computer.
pls call to scheldule appointment--08023807960 or 07042144750-------arc1mooredesign@yahoo.com
Re: Can I Convert A 6 Bedroom Duplex To 4 Flats by Aventures(m): 6:31pm On Aug 25, 2010
@oluwabamis, Restructuring is critical it is the major cause of collapse we call 'change of use' i am preparing an article to publish on this site on causes of building collapse soon. well it takes more than just re-designing, structural viability of the conversion matters most. you may wish to contact for efficient services @[ abidoyventures@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

To Let;2/3 Bedroom Flat At Magodo G.r.a ,river Valley Estate Ojodu,omole 1 & 2 / Acres Of Land For Sale In Erunmu, Ibadan / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.