Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,845 members, 7,872,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:18 PM

Yvonne Nelson Reveals She Can't Act Nude Even If She Is Offered $5million - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson Reveals She Can't Act Nude Even If She Is Offered $5million (461 Views)

I Might Act Nude If Paid In Foreign Currency –jessica Fabulous / If The Price Is Right, I Can Act Nude - Teddy-A / Yvonne Nelson Reveals When She Will Be Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson Reveals She Can't Act Nude Even If She Is Offered $5million by jolly001: 11:16am On Feb 08, 2019
Source: https://jollyloaded.com/2019/02/yvonne-nelson-reveals-why-she-cant-act-naked-even-if-shes-offered-5million/

Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Nelson has revealed that she can never act naked, even if she is offered a huge amount of money.

She made the revelation in an interview with Ghana’s Asempa FM, where she was asked if she can act naked. Stating categorically that she cannot act naked, she also added that she has to set a good example. Especially now that she has a child, she added.

See what she said below;

Oh no I won’t. This time it is even crazier because I have a child. I will never act nude because I want to serve a good example. The money is cool but no. The act is going to be there forever and I wouldn’t want to do that

The actress recently welcomed a baby girl with a British photographer Jamie Roberts, last year.
Source: https://jollyloaded.com/2019/02/yvonne-nelson-reveals-why-she-cant-act-naked-even-if-shes-offered-5million/

Re: Yvonne Nelson Reveals She Can't Act Nude Even If She Is Offered $5million by SarcasticWords: 11:47am On Feb 08, 2019
Oh no I won’t. This time it is even crazier because I have a child. I will never act nude because I want to serve a good example. The money is cool but no. The act is going to be there forever and I wouldn’t want to do that

The way a mother with brains should think. I hope all you dirty minded, lazy, Instagram addicted ladies of today can learn a lesson or two from that simple sentence above.

(1) (Reply)

Celebrity With HIV Releases The Politicians That Slept With Her Without Condom / I'm The Best Dj In Nigeria Saying Dj Rufflemon / Frozen Pants Viral Video Shot By Virginia Native

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.