Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,148 members, 7,943,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 06:48 AM

How To Write A Good Cv That Can Land You A Good Job Within A Month - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Write A Good Cv That Can Land You A Good Job Within A Month (624 Views)

How Do I Attach My Application To My CV? Pls Help. / Mtn 3gb Data For A Month (its Useless Or Worth It) / No Internet After A Month Of Paying (Starcomms) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Write A Good Cv That Can Land You A Good Job Within A Month by sewen01: 7:04pm On Aug 21, 2010
Hello,

It is very suprising that many people dont know that a good CV is the first prerequisite you must know how to write before your resume can be accepted from thousands of resumes on the table of the recruit managers.

You must take note of your cover letter. there are many formats if you want to write a good cover letter. among the format are;
1. Invited
2. Uninvited or Cold-content
3. Referral
4. Job Match or "T"

To write CV, These are many formats to be considered

1. Chronological CV
2. Targeted CV
3. Functional CV
4. Online CV.

If you need an ebook that explain all these in details. send email to marvridfreebook@gmail.com with the subject: My CV Report Guide and check your inbox to recieve the report immediately.

try to understand that you must format your CV in comformity with the kind of job you are looking for.

It baffles me to see that many are keeping only one type of CV and submitting it to many directories. Please No,

Thank you.
Re: How To Write A Good Cv That Can Land You A Good Job Within A Month by ifyclose2(m): 12:34am On Aug 22, 2010
check out Adam Miller's secret wealth formula.
just click d microsoft word file below and download, u will be amazed!

(1) (Reply)

Magic Jack Internet Phone Sale For Just 25k Best Offer For This Tool / I Want To Knwo How I Can Download Music From Website To My Pc And Games / End Of The Year Promo On Brand New Original Hp Laptops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.