Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,209 members, 7,880,764 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:29 AM

BREAKING: Roads Won’t Be Closed For Buhari’s Visit, Says Lagos Govt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Roads Won’t Be Closed For Buhari’s Visit, Says Lagos Govt (17188 Views)

Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years / We Are Not Aware Of Atiku’s Visit, Says Nigerian Embassy In Us / APC Used Fake Picture For Buhari Visit To Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Roads Won’t Be Closed For Buhari’s Visit, Says Lagos Govt by kingcolearchive: 2:34pm On Feb 08, 2019
If this truly happens tomorrow then i would be very impressed!

We need no disturbance in Lagos because of campaign. Lagos already has it's own internal stress, no bring external join am
Re: BREAKING: Roads Won’t Be Closed For Buhari’s Visit, Says Lagos Govt by Stevengold(m): 2:34pm On Feb 08, 2019
ClearFlair:

PMB is the only viable option right now.

No. Let another person take over, is PMB even aware that he's running for second term Abeg abeg Next!!!!
Re: BREAKING: Roads Won’t Be Closed For Buhari’s Visit, Says Lagos Govt by faithfull18(f): 2:35pm On Feb 08, 2019
Better, why should people be hindered from going about their business because the chief servant is coming to town.
Re: BREAKING: Roads Won’t Be Closed For Buhari’s Visit, Says Lagos Govt by ClearFlair: 2:35pm On Feb 08, 2019
Stevengold:

No. Let another person take over, is PMB even aware that he's running for second term Abeg abeg Next!!!!

You’re not making any sense here.
Re: BREAKING: Roads Won’t Be Closed For Buhari’s Visit, Says Lagos Govt by kayceephotizo(m): 2:37pm On Feb 08, 2019
[quote author=AllenSpencer post=75535410]Ladipo market

Alaba international market, and

Trade fair should be closed till after election.

Those guys need to be starved before election so they wont have energy to wail

Anụ mpam!
Re: BREAKING: Roads Won’t Be Closed For Buhari’s Visit, Says Lagos Govt by zuzovut: 2:40pm On Feb 08, 2019
thats nice but i hope they would stick to it
Re: BREAKING: Roads Won’t Be Closed For Buhari’s Visit, Says Lagos Govt by Greenbirth: 2:42pm On Feb 08, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Ladipo market

to be honest with you .the kind of hatred you have towards others is huge and it will affect you forever. Sometimes I Wonder the kind of village you dey. Try talk to me back and I will give you what you deserve
Re: BREAKING: Roads Won’t Be Closed For Buhari’s Visit, Says Lagos Govt by Stevengold(m): 2:43pm On Feb 08, 2019
ClearFlair:

You’re not making any sense here.

Let me break it down � for u to understand.
Jonathan was in Power - - - - we lamented he didn't achieve anything..
PMB took over wailing got intensified.
It'll be only reasonable for him to just take a rest.

That's the issue with 3rd world countries. Seat tightism. They'll get drunk by power and so won't hear the cries of anyone or her people.

To make it easier for u. Take ur time to Dowload or watch PMB's campaign and tell me what u observe, if u think � I'm not still making sense.... Well
.... I give up o.
Re: BREAKING: Roads Won’t Be Closed For Buhari’s Visit, Says Lagos Govt by MPESA(m): 2:45pm On Feb 08, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Ladipo market

God will close all your source of living to teach you a lesson in other to out the lifeless.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Roads Won’t Be Closed For Buhari’s Visit, Says Lagos Govt by true2god: 2:49pm On Feb 08, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Ladipo market

A typical afonja (Omoluabi) evil mindset.
Re: BREAKING: Roads Won’t Be Closed For Buhari’s Visit, Says Lagos Govt by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 08, 2019
Re: BREAKING: Roads Won’t Be Closed For Buhari’s Visit, Says Lagos Govt by NdiaraIGBO: 3:04pm On Feb 08, 2019
Stevengold:

That's the issue with 3rd world countries. Seat tightism. They'll get drunk by power and so won't hear the cries of anyone or her people.

To make it easier for u. Take ur time to Dowload or watch PMB's campaign and tell me what u observe, if u think � I'm not still making sense.... Well
.... I give up o.

You spoke well. Infact very well BUT to replace Buhari with a confirmed THIEF, EMBEZZLER, WOMANISER and CORRUPT to the core whose nationality is in doubt?

Ogbeni go and reason well. Forget Peter Obi, he is not going to become the VP of Nigeria.
Re: BREAKING: Roads Won’t Be Closed For Buhari’s Visit, Says Lagos Govt by NdiaraIGBO: 3:07pm On Feb 08, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Ladipo market

Supported 100%. This is what we should be doing in Lagos regularly!!!!
Re: BREAKING: Roads Won’t Be Closed For Buhari’s Visit, Says Lagos Govt by uju22(f): 3:12pm On Feb 08, 2019
And you just type something, abi,
AllenSpencer:
Ladipo market

Re: BREAKING: Roads Won’t Be Closed For Buhari’s Visit, Says Lagos Govt by ClearFlair: 3:35pm On Feb 08, 2019
Stevengold:

.... I give up o.

Are you aware that Buhari inherited a dying economy? Even Ngozi-Okonjo Iweala, Sanusi and Soludo warned that the economy was dying because of mismanagement under PDP. Check the stats..the Buhari administration has gradually got the economy growing again so what we need is continuity. We don’t need someone to come and restart an already working process especially if the person is one of the people who created the problem in the first place.
Re: BREAKING: Roads Won’t Be Closed For Buhari’s Visit, Says Lagos Govt by clintino700(m): 4:30pm On Feb 08, 2019
You should be starved till 2020
AllenSpencer:
Ladipo market

Re: BREAKING: Roads Won’t Be Closed For Buhari’s Visit, Says Lagos Govt by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:31pm On Feb 08, 2019
The military will still close those roads and even more. ... Just watch out

adekalumichael:
Wise one. Cos road closed is tantamount to business closed for the time duration.

Stand out with other non-lazy youths to learn how to do design for M&E companies. Available training are HVAC, electrical, fire fighting and plumbing including Revit MEP. Check siggy for more details.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ibrahim Tanko Warns That Disobeying Court Orders Will Attract Grave Consequences / Sara Omalicha Lists The Problems Of Nigeria Apart From Politicians / FG Charges Miyetti Allah Leader With ‘unlawful Creation Of Ethnic Militia’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.