Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,032 members, 7,880,224 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 02:28 PM

Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 (45579 Views)

Atiku Will Keep On Contesting For President "As Long As He Is Alive & Healthy" / 2023: I Will Hand Over Power To Youths - Atiku / #EndSARSProtests: 'I Stand In Support Of The Nigerian Youths' - Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 by jellington: 7:21pm On Feb 08, 2019
After 4 years, Buhari could not Islamize Nigeria. Incompetent man. He is building only trains, roads and paying pension arrears!�
Re: Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 by jellington: 7:24pm On Feb 08, 2019
After seeing the way PDP campaign podium collapsed twice,
I begin to thank God that PDP didn't build the 2nd Niger bridge for us.
Re: Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 by jellington: 7:25pm On Feb 08, 2019
AMCON recovers N1trillion in 8yrs. Ben Bruce is owing N11Billion out of it. No wonder he wants Atiku back to write off the debt!
Re: Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 by sleemomymy: 7:57pm On Feb 08, 2019
O.Y.O IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW
Re: Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 by nograv: 8:02pm On Feb 08, 2019
With two Northern candidates, the Arewa group might as well declare the winner amongst themselves... undecided

As a Southerner, my issue is why are fellow Southerners so dumb they allow it..?

My vote will go to Sowore of AAC. If he makes little gains in 2019, we will campaign for 2023.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 by subcbouy: 8:41pm On Feb 08, 2019
We have constructed broom for Niger Delta flooding.
jellington:
After seeing the way PDP campaign podium collapsed twice,
I begin to thank God that PDP didn't build the 2nd Niger bridge for us.
Re: Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 by Timatayo1: 8:41pm On Feb 08, 2019
Everyone has tire of the fake president on less those supporters that Nigeria local dogs are more important than
Re: Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 by rastaLivity: 9:27pm On Feb 08, 2019
Olamsoh:
Top 10 most dangerous countries for women in the world:
1. India
2. Afghanistan
3. Syria
4. Somalia
5. Saudi Arabia
6. Pakistan
7. Congo
8. Yemen
9. NIGERIA
10. America

Time to WAKE TF UP and protect our women
America can't be on that list even if extended to 50
Re: Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 by Vcblinks(m): 10:06pm On Feb 08, 2019
Why yorubas are supporting buhari is because and igbo man is the vp for pdp thats d plain simple truth but lest they forget that and igbo has been way successful even without d power and are controlling the economy but my Gods grace PDP will win and we will relegate those dirty afonjas to d mud forever,traitors to the core,wicked things.what Jonathan did will be plays work,d real deal is coming,afonjas will beg.let atiku win and watch out what will happen
Re: Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 by nwanyionitsha: 10:53pm On Feb 08, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Unfortunately Atiku have no say in this forthcoming election.
Nigerians have the final say.
Re: Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 by nwanyionitsha: 10:56pm On Feb 08, 2019
sogodihno:
lolz, we shall see. Let's see how Atiku will win.

we dey here together.

4+4 jare
You have one vote.
Re: Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 by nwanyionitsha: 10:57pm On Feb 08, 2019
Ategberoson:
all these people are just clown and comedians. I don't see any challenges in next week election grin

I swear Atiku can't defeat Buhari
buhari is greater than the sultan and emirs... Ategberoson
Re: Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 by Ategberoson(m): 11:12pm On Feb 08, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
buhari is greater than the sultan and emirs... Ategberoson

and is that why you've to mentioned me? upgrade your brain and stop sipping undone pap
Re: Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 by nwanyionitsha: 11:14pm On Feb 08, 2019
Ategberoson:

and is that why you've to mentioned me? upgrade your brain and stop sipping undone pap
Yes,that was why i mentioned you. For the records,
You can put your insults in your pocket.
Re: Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 by sogodihno: 11:17pm On Feb 08, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
You have one vote.

No sir, I have family and people, am influencing to vote for Baba PMB.

We don move to next level
Re: Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 by nwanyionitsha: 11:42pm On Feb 08, 2019
sogodihno:

No sir, I have family and people, am influencing to vote for Baba PMB.

We don move to next level
Same with every one of us. You cant determine the winner.
Re: Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 by TruthinAction: 2:11am On Feb 09, 2019
Alphafeezay:
Atiku is a goal!!!

I hope he does not buy our refineries and add to the list of companies he has acquired through government money? This is my only fear. Remember, he has suggested that the refineries be privatized. We are not sure of the better devil. I wish new aspirants be given a chance to rule this country.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 by darediamond(m): 6:09am On Feb 09, 2019
id911:

Aisha is a virtuous woman, she has Atikulated long time ago. She has even said anyone who votes for her husband is voting for the cabals

[b][/b]....because the real Buhari is already Dead!!!!
Re: Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 by Ategberoson(m): 8:30am On Feb 09, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Yes,that was why i mentioned you. For the records,
You can put your insults in your pocket.

there is no insult here, just a brotherly advise. upgrade your brain from the civil war version to the modern age
Re: Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 by Goel: 3:02pm On Feb 09, 2019
Olamsoh:
Top 10 most dangerous countries for women in the world:
1. India
2. Afghanistan
3. Syria
4. Somalia
5. Saudi Arabia
6. Pakistan
7. Congo
8. Yemen
9. NIGERIA
10. America

Time to WAKE TF UP and protect our women
Useless BBC bs as usual.
World's worst countries for women are South Africa, Norway, US, UK & France (ratio of rapes to population) and countries with highest number are US, South Africa, Norway, England and India (India because of big population; China doesn't submit its data).

It's no surprise as western countries always have highest crime rates in world while Asians have lowest.

Africans were also good until whites destroyed their countries.
rastaLivity:
America can't be on that list even if extended to 50
Americans are number one, highest in world. England is worst, having higher number ot rapes despite this small population.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 by nwanyionitsha: 3:04pm On Feb 09, 2019
Ategberoson:

there is no insult here, just a brotherly advise. upgrade your brain from the civil war version to the modern age
Have you read my book "Slaves who can't sight the moon "
Upgrade your vision. I can help you.
Re: Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 by Ategberoson(m): 4:09pm On Feb 09, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Have you read my book "Slaves who can't sight the moon "
Upgrade your vision. I can help you.

you should read it first. those country that left to create their dream country was stable to achieve it, is not the one you Igbo have turn to slaves in the hand of Fulani

if people dey talk about unrepentant slaves, you and your kinsmen fit in to that adjective
Re: Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 by nwanyionitsha: 6:39pm On Feb 09, 2019
Ategberoson:

you should read it first. those country that left to create their dream country was stable to achieve it, is not the one you Igbo have turn to slaves in the hand of Fulani

if people dey talk about unrepentant slaves, you and your kinsmen fit in to that adjective
Try and get the book, it would do you some good. My advice.
Re: Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 by Ategberoson(m): 7:13pm On Feb 09, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Try and get the book, it would do you some good. My advice.

you gat nothing sensible to say. go and play with your toys
Re: Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 by abdull4honest(m): 7:00pm On Feb 14, 2019
Yes, lapo is about to kill our women is Nigeria.
Re: Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 by abdull4honest(m): 7:03pm On Feb 14, 2019
ATIKU HAS TO COME TO OUR RESCUE IN NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 by igbesachick: 6:40am On May 06, 2022
Goel:

Useless BBC bs as usual.
World's worst countries for women are South Africa, Norway, US, UK & France (ratio of rapes to population) and countries with highest number are US, South Africa, Norway, England and India (India because of big population; China doesn't submit its data).

It's no surprise as western countries always have highest crime rates in world while Asians have lowest.

Africans were also good until whites destroyed their countries.

Americans are number one, highest in world. England is worst, having higher number ot rapes despite this small population.

nobody ever heard chinese men rape anyone. it is absurd to connect china CCP "lacking transparency" with rape cases.

anyway, china does reveal data, in chinese language. it is funny, you indian so obssessed with and afraid of china , but never even study china. no wonder india can never copy china's succeas.

do you see any foreign female tourists in india ? almost no ! why ? does your india police count the rape cases happening in slum backlanes? probably, it is the cops that rape.

and, india is not asian , you are asia, but not asian ! we can tolerate you to be part of asia, georgraphically, but we are definitely not sharing our asian ethnicities with low life indian .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku, Wike, Okowa, Momodu React To Obaseki's Defection To PDP / Sanwo-Olu’s Wife Receives One-Day Lagos Governor (Photos) / Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.