Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,433 members, 7,917,355 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 12:57 AM

2011: Ibb Educates Fct Minister - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2011: Ibb Educates Fct Minister (3718 Views)

Police Arrest FCT Minister’s Nephew, Three Others For Kidnapping / FCT Minister's Spokesman Shot In Abuja / FCT Minister Mohamed Renames Abuja’s Maitama As Goodluck Jonathan District (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2011: Ibb Educates Fct Minister by shesmondD: 11:07am On Aug 24, 2010
Though, IBB na bad man, but he may decide to pay us better world this time around let give me chance. God am.[i][/i][color=#000099][/color]
Re: 2011: Ibb Educates Fct Minister by vinmol: 11:24am On Aug 24, 2010
satan commot for road o! i get holy ghost i no get break o! i go break your leg!

IBB, who u wan deceive the youths u insulted or the aged that knows all your evils?

common on pple! no body will campaign and tell you evil, they will tell you what u want to hear then when they get there, you will see them in their true form, we all know IBB is evil he is only using his demons to tell us wat we want to hear, when he gets there he will show his true devilish form!

IBB IS EVIL BEWARE!
Re: 2011: Ibb Educates Fct Minister by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 24, 2010
IBB nothing for u this time
Re: 2011: Ibb Educates Fct Minister by egu(m): 3:29pm On Aug 24, 2010
IBB has every right to contest. Will he win? That is the question. He has been making a lot of good noise. That is vintage IBB. Nigerians know him. For me. its minus one. I can not vote for him even if he promise to give me the moon. Cos he will surely renege.
Re: 2011: Ibb Educates Fct Minister by Tcrack(m): 7:16pm On Aug 24, 2010
MSRA:

Common guys! whats dis about? This is an online forum and people are free to post on it whatever! I'm sure the forum is moderated, but only loosely at best and thats the way it should be. We supposedly believe in freedom of speech but sometimes we merely pay it lip service.

The people that make the pro IBB posts know this is a forum that they can take advantage of because of its popularity with our age group. and they sure are using it (and Im sure we aint seen nothing yet, wait till the election heats up). I believe in speak and let speak: let everyone have his say and if u have a differing opinion, also have your say.

Why do the Punch and Guardian etc run advertisement for causes u can see in their editorials that they dont believe in? This thing called freedom of speech/expression is the bastion of  true democracy.

Having said that, I believe it is very unfair to levy those allegations against Seun. He is someone I  know very well which I am sure, is more than these his accusers can say else they wouldnt make this allegations. And thats all Im going to say to that. but anyone who has met him can say more abt his personality traits. And thats another one of our problems - making unfounded allegations.

And concerning IBB, what can I say? I think that philosopher said it best when he said "a country gets the leader it deserves". Till we can show in practice and principle, that we deserve better, believe me, we are only going to get leaders in the mould and ilk of this present crop of selfish, self seeking, self serving politicians. Why? Because we ourselves are by nature selfish and self seeking, so why should our leaders be better than us when we are no better than them.

The bane of the country is the dearth of self sacrifice and courage among ordinary Nigerians.

@MRSA
I agree with you. this is a forum where people are free to voice their opinion. but that said however, when only one aspirant has five topics on the homepage, all saying positive things about him and the other aspirants are rarely being mentioned, it leaves you wondering about the so much talked about LEVEL PLAYING FIELD. Yes, anyone can start a topic but you and I know that only "selected" topics make it to the homepage.
Re: 2011: Ibb Educates Fct Minister by bones1(m): 7:24pm On Aug 24, 2010
Nobody in his right frame of mind should pay any serious attention to what IBB and his paid sycophants are saying.

We know his history and the evil and demonic antics which he is capable of.

We will not be fooled for a second time.

In this case the angel we don't know will surely be better and much more trust worthy than the DEVIL we know !
Re: 2011: Ibb Educates Fct Minister by mohid(m): 9:31pm On Aug 24, 2010
Tcrack:

@MRSA
I agree with you. this is a forum where people are free to voice their opinion. but that said however, when only one aspirant has five topics on the homepage, all saying positive things about him and the other aspirants are rarely being mentioned, it leaves you wondering about the so much talked about LEVEL PLAYING FIELD. Yes, anyone can start a topic but you and I know that only "selected" topics make it to the homepage.

Those are my thoughts exactly. There is never a dearth of intriguing and fascinating topics on NL, u only need to go through the various sections to see that. For topics highlighting the campaign of one of Nigeria's worst leaders to now gain prominence on this forum that is most frequented by the same young people (Seun inclusive) he called inexperienced and incapable of leadership is a slap on our faces. The effort is really futile, it would take a whole lot more than NL, facebook and twitter put together to inculcate positive images of the gap-toothed fraud on the mind of Nigerian youths. I do agree with @MSRA on one thing though, IBB daring to run for an elected office in this country is a reflection of our values as a people, in a better society he would be in jail or exiled somewhere. No qualms we would get there
Re: 2011: Ibb Educates Fct Minister by GBT(m): 9:48pm On Aug 25, 2010
This is obviously Kaseem Afegbua talking. . . .

Babangida is nowhere near this witty.

SPOT ON BRO!

But who is the dumb F, k, gap tooth bloody souless animal to question any one?
Who is the M, F, to question the System come to think of it what system produce the dick head ?
better still what system did he produce?
Re: 2011: Ibb Educates Fct Minister by Solomon227(m): 12:25am On Aug 26, 2010
@ Big B1,ferari, De-pilot. IBB is ready to kill u if he discovered u are intelligent like him. U better remain dull grin

He said however that Vatsa came to him to complain thus, "You heard I was planning a coup and couldn't even ask me. What kind of friend are you?" To this Babangida said he replied thus, "I didn't believe it or are you planning a coup?" He said Vatsa replied in the negative and the matter was forgotten until there was evidence of the plot. He said he instructed that Vatsa be arrested and detained so as not to allow him impede investigation.
"However, he tried to escape through the air condition hole. I couldn't understand why he was trying to escape if he was not involved in a coup plot," Babangida said. He added with a frown, "But while watching the video of his execution, I turned my eyes away when I saw him remove his watch and ask a soldier to give his wife. I couldn't continue watching." He said he couldn't retire or imprison Vatsa because he believed the guy could still have planned a coup either in retirement or in prison. "Rawlings did it in Ghana and you know Vatsa was very stubborn," he said."
Re: 2011: Ibb Educates Fct Minister by kobikwelu(m): 5:30pm On Aug 26, 2010
what does IBB expect the fct minister to say?

"he denounces goodluck jonathan"

abeg , leave him joorrrr

during IBB's time in power, he was the master at hoodwinking people with proxies and fronts all comming out to declare him the messiah, now he is talking,

well, its all politics
Re: 2011: Ibb Educates Fct Minister by yemi2005(m): 3:34pm On Aug 28, 2010
Please do not try to be anti IBB campaign
If you can not beat them why don't you join them grin grin grin
Re: 2011: Ibb Educates Fct Minister by jamace(m): 8:25pm On Aug 28, 2010
^^^^ So you have joined the devil eh?
Re: 2011: Ibb Educates Fct Minister by Solomon227(m): 10:34pm On Aug 28, 2010
Bro Yemi.
Please do not try to be anti IBB campaign
If you can not beat them why don't you join them

That is not funny at all. If u witnessed what IBB caused in 1993-1994 u wont dare to have the Demon in charge of yor live and yor future. IBB represent a disaster waiting to b unleashed. If IBB won u wil see many people that know him runing abroad, those of u ignorant enough to support him will regret ever allowing the Devil to control yor lifes. He will not leave the power in 2015 neither will he leave until he die. This is from xperience, he will kill oppositions queitly. Be warned all this oppositions to him is not just a child's play. We know what he has done b/4 and we kno what he can do again.
Re: 2011: Ibb Educates Fct Minister by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 28, 2010
Sentiments apart, we need 2 listen 2 ibb. Just listen
Re: 2011: Ibb Educates Fct Minister by Solomon227(m): 11:36pm On Aug 28, 2010
@ jaboc

I ave listened over again and again. He spits thrash! He annulled some1's election and want to be voted 4 and no xplanations. He said he cant tell me what happened to Dele-Giwa(he just have to kill that boy, he was getting too sturborn), He also told us he had kill Vatsa because Vatsa was always competing with him. He also said presidency is zoned to the North for him to pick but my geography tells me Yaradua was from the Northwest and if zoning is the overriding issue NWesterner shuld b d king,He shuld just shut up and wait for his death because the more he talks the more irritating we get.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adeola-akande Is The New House Majority Leader / PDP, Presidency Plan Shocker For Ribadu Reports The Punch / BREAKING: El-rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.