Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,009 members, 7,976,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 01:38 PM

Music: Breathe On Me – Buzor (@buzor_sings) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music: Breathe On Me – Buzor (@buzor_sings) (256 Views)

Dax - I Can't Breathe / I Cant Breathe / How To Circular Breathe On The Saxophone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Music: Breathe On Me – Buzor (@buzor_sings) by Thewhatsupcity(m): 4:54pm On Feb 08, 2019
Buzor is an amazing urban gospel artiste and lawyer whose drive to bless world with his timeless and therapeutic songs and voice.

Breathe On Me is his official single for this year. The message beneath the song highlights God as the sovereign solution to all the problems of the world and it directs everyone who wants to live to turn to God for life.

The song is spirit filled.

DOWNLOAD => https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/380539

(1) (Reply)

[music] Oladips – African Beauty / Download Adanma By Donnish / Opportunity Is Calling! To All Upcoming Star Artist - Click Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.