Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,197 members, 7,932,068 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 05:21 PM

Today’s Echo Exclusive: How Atiku May Win The 2019 Presidential Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Today’s Echo Exclusive: How Atiku May Win The 2019 Presidential Election (511 Views)

Why Atiku May Lose 2019 Presidential Election – PDP Governor [Premium Times] / Donald Duke Declares For 2019 Presidential Election / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today’s Echo Exclusive: How Atiku May Win The 2019 Presidential Election by freakyamanda(f): 4:55pm On Feb 08, 2019
As the 2019 presidential election in Nigeria approaches, the political landscape is increasingly dramatic as the major players gear up for a thrilling contest. It is estimated that about 55 candidates will participate in this election. However, the two major parties remain the All Progressives Congress (APC) and the People’s Democratic Party (PDP)
President Muhammadu Buhari of the APC has ruled the country for three years, after defeating the incumbent, Goodluck Jonathan of the PDP in the 2015 presidential election. It was the first time the PDP would lose power since 1999. Buhari is seeking re-election for another four years.
On Sunday, October 7, 2018, the main opposition party, PDP picked a candidate; Atiku Abubakar, who is a former Vice President and a renowned businessman. Atiku had also contested with Buhari for the APC ticket in 2015 and lost.
Despite its large hydrocarbon resources, Nigeria is still a third world country with poor infrastructure, widespread poverty and prevalent unemployment. Statistics are difficult to obtain in Nigeria and elections are hardly won by issues and ideology but rather more by a combination of several factors, including ethnicity, religion, and mobilizing capacity.
As Buhari and Atiku face off in a battle for the reins of Nigeria, Today’s Echo examines how Nigerians will vote and the issues that will determine the winner in this thrilling contest.

http://www.todaysecho.com/todays-echo-exclusive-how-atiku-may-win-the-2019-presidential-election/

Re: Today’s Echo Exclusive: How Atiku May Win The 2019 Presidential Election by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 08, 2019
freakyamanda:
As the 2019 presidential election in Nigeria approaches, the political landscape is increasingly dramatic as the major players gear up for a thrilling contest. It is estimated that about 55 candidates will participate in this election. However, the two major parties remain the All Progressives Congress (APC) and the People’s Democratic Party (PDP)
President Muhammadu Buhari of the APC has ruled the country for three years, after defeating the incumbent, Goodluck Jonathan of the PDP in the 2015 presidential election. It was the first time the PDP would lose power since 1999. Buhari is seeking re-election for another four years.
On Sunday, October 7, 2018, the main opposition party, PDP picked a candidate; Atiku Abubakar, who is a former Vice President and a renowned businessman. Atiku had also contested with Buhari for the APC ticket in 2015 and lost.
Despite its large hydrocarbon resources, Nigeria is still a third world country with poor infrastructure, widespread poverty and prevalent unemployment. Statistics are difficult to obtain in Nigeria and elections are hardly won by issues and ideology but rather more by a combination of several factors, including ethnicity, religion, and mobilizing capacity.
As Buhari and Atiku face off in a battle for the reins of Nigeria, Today’s Echo examines how Nigerians will vote and the issues that will determine the winner in this thrilling contest.

Ho did you guys arrive at this conclusion?

http://www.todaysecho.com/todays-echo-exclusive-how-atiku-may-win-the-2019-presidential-election/
Re: Today’s Echo Exclusive: How Atiku May Win The 2019 Presidential Election by BabaIbo: 5:35pm On Feb 08, 2019
If I'm feeling u and u are not feeling me and i started feeling someone else and u started feeling me, I'm not gonna feel u twice. You feel me?

1 Like

Re: Today’s Echo Exclusive: How Atiku May Win The 2019 Presidential Election by landmark86: 5:35pm On Feb 08, 2019
Funny statistics
Atiku at my feet
If u strongly believe in Buhari let me see ur hands up

(1) (Reply)

Presidency Pressuring INEC To Postpone The Election. / Baba Recession: 4 Days To Vote Him Out / 2015 Apc Manifesto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.