Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,372 members, 7,901,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:10 PM

Please I Am Trying To Learn Physics Formulas Kindly Drop The One You Know - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please I Am Trying To Learn Physics Formulas Kindly Drop The One You Know (542 Views)

JAMB 2021: Yearly Repeated Top JAMB Physics Formulas You Must Know / Physics Guru's - Drop Five Physics Formulas You Can Use Best / Cobra Killed In A Student's Kitchen In Kogi While Trying To Eat Chicken (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Am Trying To Learn Physics Formulas Kindly Drop The One You Know by Unilorinhelpmat: 6:00pm On Feb 08, 2019
I would be very greatful please, I need to learn physics formulas help me out Nairalanders

1 Like

Re: Please I Am Trying To Learn Physics Formulas Kindly Drop The One You Know by Mohammedekete: 7:29pm On Feb 08, 2019
Unilorinhelpmat:
I would be very greatful please, I need to learn physics formulas help me out Nairalanders
f =ma
F=force,m=mass of the body,a=acceleration due to gravity
Re: Please I Am Trying To Learn Physics Formulas Kindly Drop The One You Know by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 08, 2019
Unilorinhelpmat:
just go to your textbooks,
some of us may know a lot of formulars writing them all out might be tiring
Re: Please I Am Trying To Learn Physics Formulas Kindly Drop The One You Know by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 08, 2019
Area of rectangle = length X breadth cheesy
Re: Please I Am Trying To Learn Physics Formulas Kindly Drop The One You Know by Brazzaville(m): 10:17pm On Feb 08, 2019
Re: Please I Am Trying To Learn Physics Formulas Kindly Drop The One You Know by Unilorinhelpmat: 1:37pm On Feb 09, 2019
Mohammedekete:
f =ma
F=force,m=mass of the body,a=acceleration due to gravity

Thanks
Re: Please I Am Trying To Learn Physics Formulas Kindly Drop The One You Know by Unilorinhelpmat: 1:38pm On Feb 09, 2019
Chidorx60:

just go to your textbooks,
some of us may know a lot of formulars writing them all out might be tiring

I would have prefer learning from others. I have problem learning from physics on my own with text books
Re: Please I Am Trying To Learn Physics Formulas Kindly Drop The One You Know by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 17, 2019
Unilorinhelpmat:

I would have prefer learning from others. I have problem learning from physics on my own with text books

Then I will advice you drop sciences. Go for something up your speed.
Re: Please I Am Trying To Learn Physics Formulas Kindly Drop The One You Know by Valleys(m): 4:29pm On Feb 17, 2019
Getting it here is same thing as reading your books. Kindly buy calculations in physics and the rest is history
Re: Please I Am Trying To Learn Physics Formulas Kindly Drop The One You Know by micskales(m): 10:37pm On Feb 17, 2019
mgh = ½mv² ,

F = ma

(1) (Reply)

JAMB 2019 Reprinting Of Slip / 8.5 Band Score In Your Ielts Exam - Ielts Blast Nigeria / University Of Uyo Gst Term Paper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.