Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,703 members, 7,882,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 01:22 AM

Graphics Picture: Lady Slices Her Stomach Open Due To Labour Pains In Bauchi . - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Graphics Picture: Lady Slices Her Stomach Open Due To Labour Pains In Bauchi . (499 Views)

19 Year Old Man Marries Two Wives At A Time In Bauchi. / Man Marries Dead Woman With N2,000 Bride Price In Bauchi / Labour Pains: Bauchi Woman Rips Stomach Open With Razor Blade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Graphics Picture: Lady Slices Her Stomach Open Due To Labour Pains In Bauchi . by taiwofawole: 6:01pm On Feb 08, 2019
A 42-year-old identified as Hassana Muhammadu, has died after cutting her own stomach with a sharp razor due to intense labour pains.
Daily Independent reports that the incident happened around 8pm on the 27th of January 2019, in Bedi, Bauchi State. Hassana, who was married to Mallam Muhammadu Maikudi, a trader and the union, was blessed with seven children.
According to her husband, :“I got a call from a neighbour that my wife wanted me to come home because she was not feeling well. .
When I got home, I met her in intense labour pains, so I decided to call a traditional birth attendant who can assist her with the labour, but my wife insisted that I should call her junior sister who lives nearby to attend to her.
So I went to look for her junior sister who followed me to the house. On getting inside the room, her sister shouted and called me to come to the room. .
When I got into the room, I saw my wife in a pool of blood with her stomach ripped open as result of a sharp razor blade with which she used to cut her stomach open because she was in pains.
My wife later gave up the ghost after being rushed to the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Hospital, Bauchi.”
He expressed sadness over the incident, saying that his wife had been suffering from mental disorders which made her to always isolate herself from people.
see more https://www.imranservices.com.ng/2019/02/08/graphic-lady-slices-her-stomach-open-due-to-labour-pains-in-bauchi/

Re: Graphics Picture: Lady Slices Her Stomach Open Due To Labour Pains In Bauchi . by taiwofawole: 6:01pm On Feb 08, 2019
God have mercy

(1) (Reply)

Father, Son, Fight Over Paternity Of Girl, 13, They Impregnated / 1. / Woman With Quadruplets Seen Begging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.