Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,287 members, 7,960,970 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 01:08 PM

What Is Skill Up Training: Learn To Use Your Phone - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / What Is Skill Up Training: Learn To Use Your Phone (179 Views)

How Often Do You Use Your Paddle Shift / Why Don't You Use Your ₦1,000 As An Investment? / Use Your Data Wisely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Skill Up Training: Learn To Use Your Phone by Honbright(m): 8:02pm On Feb 08, 2019
WHAT IS SKILL UP TRAINING?
The truth is, many people pay for services related to ICT when they have been carrying the solution in their hand (their phone):
So this training is aimed at developing the participants to get acquainted with using their phone for professional:
Graphics designing (Like the one I just sent)
Pro Video editing/Audio Editing
Converting Websites to Android apps
Creating a blog website
Tracking Lost Phones
Cartooning Photos
Logo Making
Social Media Marketing using Facebook and Instagram adverts to boost your business
Business Card Making
Basic Guide to Web Designing with Phone
Removing in app purchases from apps
Phone PhotoShopping and Photo Editing
Designing ID Cards
Designing Certificates
Creating Whatsapp Stickers
Converting hard copy text to Soft copy text.
Everything outlisted here will be achieved 100% with a phone
One of these days, you will need one of this knowledge and while others are looking for laptops to accomplish the task, you can use your phone to perform the task quickly
HOW LONG WILL THE TRAINING LAST?
For effectiveness so the participants can catch up, the tutorial will last for 15 days (12th-26th Feb) because we will be treating in depth and step by step.
REQUIREMENTS
All you need for this tutorial is simply your phone. Nothing more, nothing less.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
As stated, for the sake of affordability, the fee is N2000 for the first 25 people and N3000 afterwards. Registration closes by 6pm on 12th of February
VENUE:
For ease of participation, we will be using a closed Whatsapp group so distance won't be a barrier
WHAT IF I CANT MEET UP WITH TUTORIAL TIME:
You can always go back through the group chat whenever it's convenient for you so you can catch up or you can request the tutorial be forwarded to your inbox privately
Note:
We will be issuing certificate of participation to all participants and best students will be awarded at the end of the tutorial
HOW DO I PARTICIPATE
Kindly Send a Whatsapp Message To this number 08072633727 or click the linkq below...
https:///+2348154408294?t
ext=Hello%2C+I+am+Interested+in+the+SkillUp+February+Training%2C+I+Heard+about+it+from+Voice+Air+Media

(1) (Reply)

Man Deseil Truck For Sale / Superclean Honda Accord Discussion Continues At A Give Away 899k / Fxperk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.