Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,675 members, 7,951,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:20 AM

Reason A Christian Live Right - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reason A Christian Live Right (291 Views)

Can A Christian Live 100% Holy Without Sin? / Believe Right And You Will Live Right - Olamide Obire / Can A Christian Live Together In The Same Room With An Herbalist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason A Christian Live Right by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 08, 2019
1 John 2:29
If ye know that he is righteous, ye know that every one that doeth righteousness is born of him.

1 John 3:7
Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.

2 Corinthians 5:21
For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

Righteousness is an innate nature of a born again man. When a man is born of God he automatically carries (partake of) the very nature of God.

Just as when we that are born of God once inherited the sin nature of Adam before we were reborn so when we are now born of God we Carry the nature of God.

Believers should live righteously and be holy because they have been made righteous and holy in Christ and because God is holy.

In other words your true inner nature is righteous and holy so when you live righteous and holy you are only manifesting your spiritual nature in Christ.

Ephesians 4:24
And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

Colossians 3:10
And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him:

God has made us to partake of his divine nature so that we will not perish with the world.

we belivers should live in the victory of the cross with Joy and bask in God's love and flourish in his grace

To walk in the spirit is to live by faith.

The key to living a truly blessed life and and an enjoyable one, is to grow in the grace of Our Lord Jesus.
these include
1. learning about the father's love, might and care for us.
2. learning more about the finished work of Christ on the cross for us.
3. Learning more of the personality of Christ
4. relying on the power of the holy Gost
5.learining about the faith of other believers in the new testament and the faith those in the old testament.
6.Learning about who we are in Christ.

If you are not born again receive Jesus as your saviour today.
You can say this prayer,
Lord God I receive your gift of salvation today, I receive Jesus as my saviour and I confess him as my Lord. I believe he by his death and resurrection has taken away my sins forever and given me a new life in Jesus. Amen

1 Like

Re: Reason A Christian Live Right by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 13, 2019
great
Re: Reason A Christian Live Right by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 07, 2019
Amen
Re: Reason A Christian Live Right by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 07, 2019
Third day
Re: Reason A Christian Live Right by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 15, 2019
Yes I m a new creature.

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Sunday, February 17,2019 / The Miracle / Reviving Word ; Singing Your Song.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.