Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,833 members, 7,938,436 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 06:03 AM

Pasuma And Remi Aluko Performed Live At MC Oluomo Oshodi APC Mega Rally - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pasuma And Remi Aluko Performed Live At MC Oluomo Oshodi APC Mega Rally (31611 Views)

Photo of Orji Kalu, Shettima And Remi Tinubu at 9th Senate Valedictory Session / Pictures Of Bola And Remi Tinubu As APC Kicks Off Presidential Campaign / Osupa Saheed And Remi Aluko Endorse Sowore For President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pasuma And Remi Aluko Performed Live At MC Oluomo Oshodi APC Mega Rally by Gforce2019: 8:37am On Feb 09, 2019
Akanapiaigwe:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
a tribe where agbero employs graduates

what a sophisticated tribe cheesy

kiss the truth
You are so pained to the extent that you have lost your sense of right reasoning....

Tell me any past or present governor or politcal leader in lagos State that is not a graduate....
Name one with proof...
And if none, lagoon drowning shall be your portion this year

Omo' ale

2 Likes

Re: Pasuma And Remi Aluko Performed Live At MC Oluomo Oshodi APC Mega Rally by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 09, 2019
lomprico:
I dont get. Is the thuggish MC contesting for a political post?

Why don't you focus on the politics of your region or wherever you come from instead of always lurking in wait to judge what Yorubas do in their region? Wetin concern you?

1 Like

Re: Pasuma And Remi Aluko Performed Live At MC Oluomo Oshodi APC Mega Rally by olusipimp(m): 8:43am On Feb 09, 2019
naijapips02:
These are the leaders of the yoruba Nation.

Thugs. louts, drug barons. Theives.
Who are d leaders of d potopoto region......baby manufacturer, adulterated wine n drinks producers, drug pushers, cone heads fake drug producers, louts, chest beaters, fake pastors, and lest I forget, half of your tribes are on death row in China, India, Philippines, Korea and others

4 Likes

Re: Pasuma And Remi Aluko Performed Live At MC Oluomo Oshodi APC Mega Rally by abbeyty(m): 8:44am On Feb 09, 2019
E be like say is oluomo is now more popular than buhari, hope baba no go handover to oluomo as Nigeria president cames 2023
Re: Pasuma And Remi Aluko Performed Live At MC Oluomo Oshodi APC Mega Rally by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 09, 2019
Akanapiaigwe:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
a tribe where agbero employs graduates

what a sophisticated tribe cheesy

kiss the truth
buh you are also from the tribe where drug peddlers are given the highest chieftancy title.

Kiss the truth.

1 Like

Re: Pasuma And Remi Aluko Performed Live At MC Oluomo Oshodi APC Mega Rally by murmee: 8:46am On Feb 09, 2019
Gforce2019:

Lagos will deliver 5 million votes for baba buhari, if you are not okay by this, go back to your village
Ko ju bee lo. (It is as simple as that )
Re: Pasuma And Remi Aluko Performed Live At MC Oluomo Oshodi APC Mega Rally by olusipimp(m): 8:46am On Feb 09, 2019
Gforce2019:

You are so pained to the extent that you have lost your sense of right reasoning....

Tell me any past or present governor or politcal leader in lagos State that is not a graduate....
Name one with proof...

Omo' ale
You even forget to mention dis that d pasuma he's calling an agbero is a graduate and well read than most of their kings and also saheed osupa is also a graduate and well learned than most of dem here acting as e-warriors.
Re: Pasuma And Remi Aluko Performed Live At MC Oluomo Oshodi APC Mega Rally by Alfredsure12: 8:46am On Feb 09, 2019
Upgrade your account today

Re: Pasuma And Remi Aluko Performed Live At MC Oluomo Oshodi APC Mega Rally by olusipimp(m): 8:47am On Feb 09, 2019
IntrovertedK:
buh you are also from the tribe where drug peddlers are given the highest chieftancy title.

Kiss the truth.
D agberos will feed their tribes without blinking an eye.
Re: Pasuma And Remi Aluko Performed Live At MC Oluomo Oshodi APC Mega Rally by MannaFromHeaven(m): 8:54am On Feb 09, 2019
Don't be surprised if this guy is been given slot for the national assembly one day!!
Re: Pasuma And Remi Aluko Performed Live At MC Oluomo Oshodi APC Mega Rally by 1stNumeroUno: 8:58am On Feb 09, 2019
One-day one-day, this guy go contest an election in this our Nigeria.
Re: Pasuma And Remi Aluko Performed Live At MC Oluomo Oshodi APC Mega Rally by remedykboy: 8:58am On Feb 09, 2019
UrVillagePpl:
lolxx, sm1 should pls help me with 1500 for foodstuff...

seriously n u want me to vote for such party..
party that has diminish Nigeria economy,, party that is recycled wit old men wit obviously very old ambitions..

no b me oo,,

dunno for u
keep shut .......lazy youth,look for something to do .......ole ole
Re: Pasuma And Remi Aluko Performed Live At MC Oluomo Oshodi APC Mega Rally by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 09, 2019
olusipimp:

You even forget to mention dis that d pasuma he's calling an agbero is a graduate and well read than most of their kings and also saheed osupa is also a graduate and well learned than most of dem here acting as e-warriors.

Never bother justifying yourself to these people. They wake up daily obsessed with how to rubbish the Yorubas. But for street level soldiers like MC, SW will still be under the grip of the murderous PDP they now worship slavishly. Back then, PDP thugs were the best paid and simply grabbed ballot boxes while the police watched.

Remember Ekiti election where PDP kidnapped INEC REC Ayoka Adebayo and forced her to announce them winners even as Fayemi won clearly? That was when it became clear the SW will never be free of PDP menace unless opposition match fire with fire. That election was painful for Yorubas because it was daylight robbery.

Yet these ignorant fools who only know post-2015 history and wake there dad with slaps will be here insulting MC as "agbero" without understanding his role. Yes we should reject MC so PDP leaders and their thugs can be raping us without vaseline as obtained in the PDP "do or die" days. Awon Omo Igbo yi sef
Re: Pasuma And Remi Aluko Performed Live At MC Oluomo Oshodi APC Mega Rally by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 09, 2019
MannaFromHeaven:
Don't be surprised if this guy is been given slot for the national assembly one day!!

And how would that concern you? Face you State and region my guy.
Re: Pasuma And Remi Aluko Performed Live At MC Oluomo Oshodi APC Mega Rally by 77up(m): 9:08am On Feb 09, 2019
Ijoba fuji
Re: Pasuma And Remi Aluko Performed Live At MC Oluomo Oshodi APC Mega Rally by lomprico(m): 9:18am On Feb 09, 2019
Oshigun:

Why don't you focus on the politics of your region or wherever you come from instead of always lurking in wait to judge what Yorubas do in their region? Wetin concern you?

Bigot!
Re: Pasuma And Remi Aluko Performed Live At MC Oluomo Oshodi APC Mega Rally by Akanapiaigwe: 10:04am On Feb 09, 2019
[s]
Gforce2019:

Name one with proof...

Omo' ale
[/s]
more trash
you mean Toronto cocaine boss
Re: Pasuma And Remi Aluko Performed Live At MC Oluomo Oshodi APC Mega Rally by Ayobami7(m): 10:25am On Feb 09, 2019
ok
Re: Pasuma And Remi Aluko Performed Live At MC Oluomo Oshodi APC Mega Rally by Konki: 10:29am On Feb 09, 2019
When Street urchins hold sway!

Goveenancw becomes tea party and jeun soke biz!

1 Like

Re: Pasuma And Remi Aluko Performed Live At MC Oluomo Oshodi APC Mega Rally by pedrilo: 10:47am On Feb 09, 2019
Teni unkor?
Re: Pasuma And Remi Aluko Performed Live At MC Oluomo Oshodi APC Mega Rally by pacespot(m): 11:07am On Feb 09, 2019
All these artists just dey cash in during elections
Re: Pasuma And Remi Aluko Performed Live At MC Oluomo Oshodi APC Mega Rally by MannaFromHeaven(m): 12:56pm On Feb 09, 2019
Oshigun:

And how would that concern you? Face you State and region my guy.
Ode elenu pere pere bi aso akisa. I'm a Lagosian, I live in Magodo and I'm from Epe. So shut your trap and stop taking sides
Re: Pasuma And Remi Aluko Performed Live At MC Oluomo Oshodi APC Mega Rally by staen: 1:08pm On Feb 09, 2019
lomprico:
I dont get. Is the thuggish MC contesting for a political post?
with time tinubu will back the thug to becoming a governor of lagos state ..person wey no finish sec sch ..
Re: Pasuma And Remi Aluko Performed Live At MC Oluomo Oshodi APC Mega Rally by rickyrex(m): 1:40pm On Feb 09, 2019
same people. one dey use music cover up, the other dey use chairman nurtw dey cover up
Re: Pasuma And Remi Aluko Performed Live At MC Oluomo Oshodi APC Mega Rally by rickyrex(m): 1:40pm On Feb 09, 2019
same people. one dey use music cover up, the other dey use chairman nurtw dey cover up. agbero nah agbero
Re: Pasuma And Remi Aluko Performed Live At MC Oluomo Oshodi APC Mega Rally by feellike: 1:50pm On Feb 09, 2019
Indeed Nigeria is doomed...dead and not even prayers can solve its saga
Re: Pasuma And Remi Aluko Performed Live At MC Oluomo Oshodi APC Mega Rally by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 09, 2019
MannaFromHeaven:

Ode elenu pere pere bi aso akisa. I'm a Lagosian, I live in Magodo and I'm from Epe. So shut your trap and stop taking sides

Bet you are ugly though and can't get a girlfriend. cool cool cool
Re: Pasuma And Remi Aluko Performed Live At MC Oluomo Oshodi APC Mega Rally by MannaFromHeaven(m): 2:50pm On Feb 09, 2019
Oshigun:

Bet you are ugly though and can't get a girlfriend. cool cool cool
Its not funny. Its as lame as your brain

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT / Militants Bomb Ogbembiri Agip Gas Pipeline / Magu: Prophet Omale Sues News Agency Of Nigeria For N1 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.