Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,016 members, 7,919,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 02:20 AM

Miss Nairaland 2007 Official Poll - Forum Games (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Miss Nairaland 2007 Official Poll (14028 Views)

Poll: Who is your Miss?

Gamine: 25% (57 votes)
Queenzy: 18% (40 votes)
Ruky Ivy: 9% (20 votes)
Snazzy: 30% (68 votes)
Thoniaslim: 15% (35 votes)
This poll has ended

I Miss Nairaland Forum Games / Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll / Beauty Contest - Miss Nairaland! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland 2007 Official Poll by Everbright(f): 10:44am On Apr 30, 2007
Leave him alone! Comments by idiots have nothing on me!
[quote][/quote]
That's too harsh jare
does it mean when you were putting that pix ya mind didn't tell you people will criticize it
i keep saying that you were wrongly advised grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland 2007 Official Poll by keneIGBO(m): 10:44am On Apr 30, 2007
Naija Chikalas, Aga agbapulu unu n'ulo Where all those fine UNI chicks,
Re: Miss Nairaland 2007 Official Poll by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 30, 2007
Everbright:

That's too harsh jare
does it mean when you were putting that pix ya mind didn't tell you people will criticize it
i keep saying that you were wrongly advised grin grin

People will always criticize. it's a natural fact. wink

I like my eyebrows. Thank you! grin
Re: Miss Nairaland 2007 Official Poll by oluite(f): 11:22am On Apr 30, 2007
u guys giv michelin a break.she's not contesting.is she?
Re: Miss Nairaland 2007 Official Poll by niceuzor: 11:37am On Apr 30, 2007
shocked Thoniaslim plz say the ture is that your picture?

you are an angel, don't worry you are going to win the contest,
Re: Miss Nairaland 2007 Official Poll by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 30, 2007
oluite:

u guys giv michelin a break.she's not contesting.is she?

I wrote "the Organiser" before my picture.  

These people are just being stupid. The don't have the courage to post thier pics because they know what they look like.  tongue

I am confident of myself and don't have any problem showing mine.  wink

Idiots whose hobby is tracking people down, won't destroy my self-esteem  cool
Re: Miss Nairaland 2007 Official Poll by Neish(f): 11:44am On Apr 30, 2007
interesting stuff lol
is it too late to enter the competition?
but wtf yikes!! grin
Re: Miss Nairaland 2007 Official Poll by niceuzor: 11:50am On Apr 30, 2007
@michelin89 wink

i will vote 4 you,On one condition?
Re: Miss Nairaland 2007 Official Poll by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 30, 2007
niceuzor:

@michelin89 wink

i will vote 4 you,On one condition?

I am not contesting! cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland 2007 Official Poll by shockreaction(m): 12:07pm On Apr 30, 2007
Gamine FTW!
Re: Miss Nairaland 2007 Official Poll by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 30, 2007
Since everyone wanted to know the judge,I have posted his picture.  grin
Re: Miss Nairaland 2007 Official Poll by gaylord: 12:18pm On Apr 30, 2007
@ michelin
you are still on this ur wahala ahhh i thot we"ve concluded that you should not pollute nairaland with your wowocious self and girls grin grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland 2007 Official Poll by Maryam: 12:18pm On Apr 30, 2007
This is nairaland forum for goodness sake. Y would a single person judge, its not worth it. grin grin grin grin grin. Most of the faces there no fine   .
Re: Miss Nairaland 2007 Official Poll by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 30, 2007
gaylord:

@ michelin
you are still on this your wahala ahhh i thot we"ve concluded that you should not pollute nairaland with your wowocious self and girls grin grin grin

shut up! tongue
Re: Miss Nairaland 2007 Official Poll by gaylord: 12:21pm On Apr 30, 2007
@ mariam
thank you ooo my sister
Re: Miss Nairaland 2007 Official Poll by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 30, 2007
Maryam:

This is nairaland forum for goodness sake. Y would a single person judge, its not worth it. grin grin grin grin grin

Chei you nor see the judge? Show some respect!  angry  grin
Re: Miss Nairaland 2007 Official Poll by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 30, 2007
gaylord:

@ mariam
thank you ooo my sister

gaylord, Don't you have a job?
Re: Miss Nairaland 2007 Official Poll by gaylord: 12:24pm On Apr 30, 2007
michelin89:

shut up! tongue

Wetin u dey do for italy sef u no get work since yesterday u don dey online with ur draculas grin grin grin grin
michelin89:

I wrote "the Organiser" before my picture.  

These people are just being stupid. The don't have the courage to post their pics because they know what they look like.  tongue

I am confident of myself and don't have any problem showing mine.  wink

Idiots whose hobby is tracking people down, won't destroy my self-esteem  cool

"IDIOTS" is that the only language u understand, check ur posts from 1-12 u have used it more than 25times
Re: Miss Nairaland 2007 Official Poll by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 30, 2007
gaylord:

Wetin u dey do for italy sef u no get work since yesterday u don dey online with your draculas grin grin grin grin

"IDIOTS" is that the only language u understand, check your posts from 1-12 u have used it more than 25times

1. I am on holiday! cool

2. "Idiots" is the right word! tongue
Re: Miss Nairaland 2007 Official Poll by gaylord: 12:27pm On Apr 30, 2007
@ michelin

Holiday in italy?? u do lose
Re: Miss Nairaland 2007 Official Poll by gaylord: 12:29pm On Apr 30, 2007
2. "Idiots" is the right word! tongue
[quote][/quote]

You can be excused for wrong words misuse, italians don"t speak english
Re: Miss Nairaland 2007 Official Poll by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 30, 2007
gaylord:

@ michelin

Holiday in italy?? u do lose

No school till thursday!

You, jobless grown up man who stays home and exchange words with a young pretty lady like me! Shame on you!
Re: Miss Nairaland 2007 Official Poll by buluti(m): 12:36pm On Apr 30, 2007
Ordinary i couldnt be bothered about who wins or doesn't win but when the process is clearly against equity and fairness then it is pertinent to make certain observations.

Organiser please do you realise this is a public forum and the members do not constitute only Nigerians, what impression do you want them to form about us based on this "shabby" (s)election you are organising. I have read your comments so far and they tell a lot of your intellect. You claim that the list what reduced from 10 to 5 and in the wisdom of the "judge" he decided that there should be a vote. My advice is that the judge should have selected the winner since to you he is unbiased and possess the required knowledge base and experience to do so.

Clearly the judge is biased and you are carrying out a shabby job. The thread was opened on April 22 and almost immediately the list was cut from 10 to 5, in your opinion dont you think you should still be receiving entries and not asking people to vote.

In short theres no need for me to say any thing further can this be moved to the Jokes section please, becos clearly it is one.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2007 Official Poll by gaylord: 12:37pm On Apr 30, 2007
michelin89:

No school till thursday!

You, jobless grown up man who stays home and exchange words with a young pretty lady like me! Shame on you!

Says who?
just got back from my uni, to see u are still on ur "save the wowocious project"
Re: Miss Nairaland 2007 Official Poll by gaylord: 12:39pm On Apr 30, 2007
buluti:

Ordinary i couldnt be bothered about who wins or doesn't win but when the process is clearly against equity and fairness then it is pertinent to make certain observations.

Organiser please do you realise this is a public forum and the members do not constitute only Nigerians, what impression do you want them to form about us based on this "shabby" (s)election you are organising. I have read your comments so far and they tell a lot of your intellect. You claim that the list what reduced from 10 to 5 and in the wisdom of the "judge" he decided that there should be a vote. My advice is that the judge should have selected the winner since to you he is unbiased and possess the required knowledge base and experience to do so.

Clearly the judge is biased and you are carrying out a shabby job. The thread was opened on April 22 and almost immediately the list was cut from 10 to 5, in your opinion don't you think you should still be receiving entries and not asking people to vote.

In short theres no need for me to say any thing further can this be moved to the Jokes section please, because clearly it is one.

@ buluti

Nice words
Re: Miss Nairaland 2007 Official Poll by software(m): 12:45pm On Apr 30, 2007
Na wa oo. Wonders shall never end oo. We cant even see the contestant we want to Vote for, I dont think i can participate in this. At the same time, I see come Level of Courruption here,

The Topic don change Thru thru, cos i see lots of attacks, I Suggest it should be re-Organized, The contestants should be asked questions and their Pictures and Profiles should be previewed also, ,,

Thanks grin
Re: Miss Nairaland 2007 Official Poll by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 30, 2007
buluti:

Fairness is relative!

buluti:

Organiser please do you realise this is a public forum and the members do not constitute only Nigerians, what impression do you want them to form about us based on this "shabby" (s)election you are organising.

The topic has been here for weeks. No one posted their pics. I had to go round and look for pics of girls who were interested in contesting. I did everything myself, so if I decided to pick only 5 out of the initial 10 that's my business. Next time post your pic or keep the Bleep up!  angry

buluti:

I have read your comments so far and they tell a lot of your intellect.

You are the intellectual right? Do you know the number of craps you have written here?

buluti:

You claim that the list what reduced from 10 to 5 and in the wisdom of the "judge" he decided that there should be a vote. My advice is that the judge should have selected the winner since to you he is unbiased and possess the required knowledge base and experience to do so.

Do you think that in a real contest it's the audience who actually pick the girls? You are really an intellectual I see.

buluti:

Clearly the judge is biased and you are carrying out a shabby job. The thread was opened on April 22 and almost immediately the list was cut from 10 to 5, in your opinion don't you think you should still be receiving entries and not asking people to vote.

The reason why there weren't any replies it's very known to some nairalanders here. Ask them how they got the previous one closed down with their childish behavior!  angry

buluti:

In short theres no need for me to say any thing further can this be moved to the Jokes section please, because clearly it is one.

get the Bleep out of here. Your intellect says all about you. baka!

PS: learn to use the spell check. Or maybe your you think you don't need it! Hight intellect my foot!  angry
Re: Miss Nairaland 2007 Official Poll by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 30, 2007
gaylord:

Says who?
just got back from my uni, to see u are still on your "save the wowocious project"

Oh! i never knew I had impressed you that much. I am flattered!
Re: Miss Nairaland 2007 Official Poll by marcwolex: 12:49pm On Apr 30, 2007
@ ALL

WE DON"T NEED TO WASTE OUR VOTES AGAIN,KINDLY FIND ATTACHED MISS NAIRALAND 2007

[img][/img]
Re: Miss Nairaland 2007 Official Poll by software(m): 12:52pm On Apr 30, 2007
@michelin89

Abeg my Sister, Take it easy pls,

You should be respected, based on the fact that you concieved this great Idea,
You look cute on your pic
Re: Miss Nairaland 2007 Official Poll by gaylord: 1:05pm On Apr 30, 2007
@ marcwolex

Yeah black is beautiful no be MOLATOS Like michelin
Re: Miss Nairaland 2007 Official Poll by buluti(m): 1:06pm On Apr 30, 2007
organiser relax theres no need getting worked up in cyberspace you need to calm down. Okay.

I will ignore your comments and attacks and attempt to address the issues. So typical of us Nigerians. Just a quick question. What did you hope to achieve typing all that?? Was only wondering,

Its your idea and that is commendable. You claim the topic has been here for weeks?? i really don't understand you but your first post was on the 22nd of April 2007.

You are the organiser and the judge, you should have stated that from thread one and not attempt to deceive people providing the wrong image. I wouldnt have wasted my time.

Anyway since its your game go ahead and have fun. At least we are all clear that it is you and YOU alone playing a game.

A thought: Cant you see why you didnt get responses (though the period was short).?? Think about it.

NB: You adviced i spell check but you failed to show the error, not like i can't make any but of what relevance is it,  Intellecyt, oh sorry intellect, it shows you know.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

All I Want For Christmas Is: / Play Pacman On Nairaland / Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.