Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,779 members, 7,921,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:24 PM

What Can I Do Nlanders - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can I Do Nlanders (886 Views)

"Para Dey Body"(nlanders Beef) / I Need Help Dear Nlanders / Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do Nlanders by fabulous2000(m): 6:40am On Feb 09, 2019
hi nlanders,
I need to clear my conscience on this issue,
I have been dating a girl since early 2018 and every time we are discussing, she always abuse men and call us names in my presence, I always caution her that I am also a man. she can't be saying all that in front of me and she will apologized. but continue again the next time we see...after sometimes I was not comfortable with DAT situation, so I discuss with her that she is not ready for this relationship because I don't see d respect here. .she ask if I am fed up and immediately she went her way without coming back again. am I wrong or is she right. what can I do.

N.B- she always abuse men because of her things they did to her friends..
Re: What Can I Do Nlanders by fabulous2000(m): 6:55am On Feb 09, 2019
advice needed
Re: What Can I Do Nlanders by Gaspardd(m): 7:02am On Feb 09, 2019
She just wants the dìck and u re not giving it to her

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do Nlanders by ellapius(f): 7:22am On Feb 09, 2019
She needs more loving ,prove her wrong.show her u are different since it's her friends she is fighting for the matter is easier to handle.you need more patience

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do Nlanders by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 09, 2019
She likes abusing men cos of the things they did to her, not her friends.
Why would she be so bitter if they actually did those things to her friends?
Is she them?
Are they she?
Re: What Can I Do Nlanders by ImaIma1(f): 8:15am On Feb 09, 2019
If she is abusive to other men, be sure that she will also be to you sooner or later because you will definitely offend her one day. Except you will never do anything to offend her.

People that are disrespectful to men will one day do the same to their own men because it is already in them.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Can I Do Nlanders by akaahs(m): 8:36am On Feb 09, 2019
Guy that notion had already been embedded on her psychic. B ready to receive urs unless u wanna help her see a psychologist or a counsellor.
Re: What Can I Do Nlanders by Biglittlelois(f): 10:05am On Feb 09, 2019
But why abuse men, she can air her opinion without being insultive, she's uncouth.
Re: What Can I Do Nlanders by Headlesschicken(m): 10:11am On Feb 09, 2019
undecided Just let d b!tch go,maybe men raped her mum while she was still carrying her in her womb...
Re: What Can I Do Nlanders by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 09, 2019
If you were satifying her, she would love men.
Re: What Can I Do Nlanders by ecstasy357(m): 11:06am On Feb 09, 2019
fabulous2000:
hi nlanders,
I need to clear my conscience on this issue,
I have been dating a girl since early 2018 and every time we are discussing, she always abuse men and call us names in my presence, I always caution her that I am also a man. she can't be saying all that in front of me and she will apologized. but continue again the next time we see...after sometimes I was not comfortable with DAT situation, so I discuss with her that she is not ready for this relationship because I don't see d respect here. .she ask if I am fed up and immediately she went her way without coming back again. am I wrong or is she right. what can I do.

N.B- she always abuse men because of her things they did to her friends..

If you ask me, na who I go ask? The matter way u dey see soooo we nor dey when e start
Re: What Can I Do Nlanders by CreepyBlackpool: 11:12am On Feb 09, 2019
You were def doing everything wrong in that relationship.

You have failed to show her you are different from other men because you're a weak ass, lame ass, dumbass niggasad

You're also a weak ass lame ass nigga for giving a fvck about what she thinkssad

And you're a weak ass dumbass nigga for bringing it heresad
Re: What Can I Do Nlanders by Dami12345: 11:48am On Feb 09, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:

You have failed to show her you are different from other men because you're a weak ass, lame ass, dumbass niggasad

You're also a weak ass lame ass nigga for giving a fvck about what she thinkssad

Lol.
Dont be so harsh.
Men don't stand a chance.
Let's educate them.

The movies, books of this days use subliminal messages to put in the psyche of men that women are and should be superior.

Look at movies like bumble bee.
Ghost busters.
Aquaman.
Revenge.
Peppermint

This lies program men to be in the side will women talk and talk power.

The guy obviously is a pussy.
Let's teach him and let him grow to see the truth.
Re: What Can I Do Nlanders by CreepyBlackpool: 12:06pm On Feb 09, 2019
Dami12345:

Lol.
Dont be so harsh.
Men don't stand a chance.
Let's educate them.

The movies, books of this days use subliminal messages to put in the psyche of men that women are and should be superior.

Look at movies like bumble bee.
Ghost busters.
Aquaman.
Revenge.
Peppermint

This lies program men to be in the side will women talk and talk power.

The guy obviously is a pussy.
Let's teach him and let him grow to see the truth.

Exactly.

The number of weak minded pussy worshippers is becoming alarming!

Men need to man up and quit surrendering their role to the females!

Op on your story, if you're girlfriend thinks that you are just like other men, it is either you are weak, in mind, character and everything.
Or she herself is mad!

So which is the case

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do Nlanders by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 09, 2019
talk true na pocohantas u de talk here or maybe na her type. make u learn how not to give a f.uck about misandrists.

misandrists na evil dem be
Re: What Can I Do Nlanders by fabulous2000(m): 1:57pm On Feb 09, 2019
ImaIma1:
If she is abusive to other men, be sure that she will also be to you sooner or later because you will definitely offend her one day. Except you will never do anything to offend her.

People that are disrespectful to men will one day do the same to their own men because it is already in them.

I'm also sensing that as well....hence the reason for my fear
Re: What Can I Do Nlanders by fabulous2000(m): 1:59pm On Feb 09, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:

lol...ur signature says it all
Re: What Can I Do Nlanders by fabulous2000(m): 2:03pm On Feb 09, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:

Exactly.

The number of weak minded pussy worshippers is becoming alarming!

Men need to man up and quit surrendering their role to the females!

Op on your story, if you're girlfriend thinks that you are just like other men, it is either you are weak, in mind, character and everything.
Or she herself is mad!

So which is the case
she is not abusing me....she only talks based on what happened to her friend...

one instance she said is a yahoo guy defrauded her friend by proposing to the friend and later call it quit after 2 months.....
Re: What Can I Do Nlanders by lilmax(m): 2:15pm On Feb 09, 2019
you're a REBOUND
Re: What Can I Do Nlanders by CreepyBlackpool: 2:46pm On Feb 09, 2019
fabulous2000:

she is not abusing me....she only talks based on what happened to her friend...

one instance she said is a yahoo guy defrauded her friend by proposing to the friend and later call it quit after 2 months.....
A yahoo boy defrauded her friend.
She said all guys are the same, you included.
Meaning that you too are a yahoo boy, a fraud, and you will defraud her one day.sad

Why have you chosen to be weak.undecided
You embarrass men with the sh!t you're saying sad

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do Nlanders by fabulous2000(m): 4:04pm On Feb 09, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:

A yahoo boy defrauded her friend.
She said all guys are the same, you included.
Meaning that you too are a yahoo boy, a fraud, and you will defraud her one day.sad

Why have you chosen to be weak.undecided
You embarrass men with the sh!t you're saying sad

u ar confusing urself man... read between the lines.
Re: What Can I Do Nlanders by Fidelismaria: 4:16pm On Feb 09, 2019
Hmmm

Waiting for the elders to come

I reserve my comment
Re: What Can I Do Nlanders by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 09, 2019
Her knowledge of her friends' experiences may have instilled that notion in her, but she should be mature enough to know all men are not the same. However, if you give her a reason to feed on that thought through your actions, I think the burden is on you to amend your ways and make her see things in a different light. If you are convinced that you haven't given her a good reason to justify that notion, then it's evident that she's naturally disrespectful. The best you can do is try to help her curb this trait.

(1) (Reply)

Bride Goes On Her Knee To Greet Guest At A Wedding / What Happens To Your Body If You Avoid These List Of Foods Within 10days / 8 Health Benefits Of Sex You Never Knew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.