Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,983 members, 7,922,392 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 06:24 AM

Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Daddy Denies Having A Nigerian Baby Mama - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Daddy Denies Having A Nigerian Baby Mama (941 Views)

Eyinjuoluwa Kidbaby: Meet Nigerian Baby Of Tiktok |interview|biography|real Name / KWAM1 Denies Having An Affair With Olori Ajoke, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife / The Nigerian Baby With The Highest IG Followers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Daddy Denies Having A Nigerian Baby Mama by GistmoreNG: 8:53am On Feb 09, 2019
Yvonne Nelson’s baby daddy Jamie Roberts has denied having a Nigerian baby mama, saying none of his three children have a Nigerian mother.

Jamie Roberts slammed an Instagram user who asked him if any of his children have a Nigerian mother, saying it was an extremely stupid question.

Recall back in 2017, a Nigerian born model, Keela was linked as his estranged wife and also the mother of his two older children. But the British photographer rubbished the claims that he was married to her.

Jamie took to his page to share a beautiful photo of all his kids including the youngest child who he welcomed with Yvonne Nelson and wrote;

This evening I was asked (and not for the first time) an EXTREMELY stupid question, so in the interest of apparent “interest” let me state something once and for all. I am in fact, a very lucky father of three unbelievably amazing children. But none of them, however, have a Nigerian mother. Have a great weekend ?? #naijamyths #stopbeingstupid.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/yvonne-nelsons-baby-daddy-denies-having-a-nigerian-baby-mama

Re: Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Daddy Denies Having A Nigerian Baby Mama by GistmoreNG: 8:54am On Feb 09, 2019

Re: Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Daddy Denies Having A Nigerian Baby Mama by itspzpics(m): 8:29pm On Feb 09, 2019
Nawa oo
Re: Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Daddy Denies Having A Nigerian Baby Mama by Prettyvicc: 9:52pm On Feb 09, 2019
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Actress Onyii Alex Celebrates Birthday With Revealing Outfit / Lady Rejects Marriage Propose Inside Onitsha Shoprite, Anambra. Pics & Video / Hushpuppi: "I Will Never Have Sex, It Is For The Ghetto"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.