Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,288 members, 7,920,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 07:01 PM

Miniso Is A Real Modern Days Slavery Using Our Youth To Trade There Product - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Miniso Is A Real Modern Days Slavery Using Our Youth To Trade There Product (1396 Views)

Live Initiation In Public, Auchi Edo State What Is Happen To Our Youth / EndSARS: Our Youth Must Be Protected - Obafemi Hamzat / 16 Nigerian Women Rescued From Prostitution And Sex Slavery In Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miniso Is A Real Modern Days Slavery Using Our Youth To Trade There Product by Chinenyek(m): 10:03am On Feb 09, 2019
I want to drop this simple message to all Nigerians now because is getting too much and I refuse to keep quiet no Matter what will happen after this truthful message 'Miniso' are scammers and they came into Nigeria to use us as slave to trade their market not only that, most of their products are bad products, what they have abandon in china dey will move it down here to trade. They don't treat their workers well. They use fake pictures claiming to come from Japanese designer to scam people. Please for those of you who like buying their products be aware of fake products and expired items.Thank you. Please Pass this to your love ones.There is still alot you need to know about this people they are scamming our people and they don't have regards for any Nigerians because they believe that we don't know anything, miniso has a substandard product which they have � using to deceive many Nigerians. I will hold for now
Re: Miniso Is A Real Modern Days Slavery Using Our Youth To Trade There Product by bigchica(m): 10:07am On Feb 09, 2019
This is very true.. this chinese people have turned us to slaves in our fatherland. Very unfortunate
Re: Miniso Is A Real Modern Days Slavery Using Our Youth To Trade There Product by faithfull18(f): 10:30am On Feb 09, 2019
Hmmn.
Re: Miniso Is A Real Modern Days Slavery Using Our Youth To Trade There Product by andreweli: 11:11am On Feb 09, 2019
This is true and not only what he said, how can they take a staff out of his convinence home to another state to open a new store without increment of salary and bring him or her home n sack dem without no pay. Hmmm wat a world and human been. Tell me y yahoo guys will not continue scamming dem. Miniso are scammers
Re: Miniso Is A Real Modern Days Slavery Using Our Youth To Trade There Product by BoboKush(m): 11:15am On Feb 09, 2019
To think i bought pursue for 4k dere recently ntn special abt it.... What i could av buy on the street for 1k or 1500
Re: Miniso Is A Real Modern Days Slavery Using Our Youth To Trade There Product by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 10, 2019
Chinenyek:
I want to drop this simple message to all Nigerians now because is getting too much and I refuse to keep quiet no Matter what will happen after this truthful message 'Miniso' are scammers and they came into Nigeria to use us as slave to trade their market not only that, most of their products are bad products, what they have abandon in china dey will move it down here to trade. They don't treat their workers well. They use fake pictures claiming to come from Japanese designer to scam people. Please for those of you who like buying their products be aware of fake products and expired items.Thank you. Please Pass this to your love ones.There is still alot you need to know about this people they are scamming our people and they don't have regards for any Nigerians because they believe that we don't know anything, miniso has a substandard product which they have � using to deceive many Nigerians. I will hold for now
shut up!!! angry angry angry And luk for a career else where..wen u were working like a slave before its grand opening u didn't complain now yur unproductive ass has been sacked yur crying don't u want to grow will u spend the rest of yur life in miniso.. And u knew deir products were substandard but u kept on selling it to walking in customers, because u were paid for it...please just shut up and move on.. This iz so childish and stupid,blame the government that has neglected you!!!...

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Beaten To A Pulp By Cultists In Malaysia (Pics) / A Criminal Given A Slow Death...viewers Discretion(video) / Perfume Or Roll On? Which One Do You Prefer Using?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.