Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,367 members, 7,920,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 06:28 AM

Native Doctor Failed To Separate Man And Woman Stuck During Sex (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Native Doctor Failed To Separate Man And Woman Stuck During Sex (photos) (1125 Views)

These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) / Okon Lagos Shares Video Of Man & Lady Stuck During Hot Sex. See Reactions (Pics) / US Man Whose Marriage Crashed Because He Was "Too Fat For Sex" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Native Doctor Failed To Separate Man And Woman Stuck During Sex (photos) by GistmoreNG: 12:01pm On Feb 09, 2019
A serious drama is brewing at the moment at the abode of a native doctor who has failed to separate a man and woman stuck during sex.

According to the man who shared the video on social media, the native doctor had laced the woman with the charm to make any man that sleeps with her stick inside her.

Well, just as she was suspected of adultery, she eventually met with, probably one of her numerous partners and the charm worked on them.

But to make the matters worse, the native doctor is finding it difficult to separate the duo

LMAO A cheating wife was locked by babalawo and the man who slept with her got stuck inside. Now both are stuck & the sangoma(kinda witch doctor) is failing to unlock them. iFollow Back

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/native-doctor-failed-to-separate-man-and-woman-stuck-during-sex-photos

Lalasticlala

Re: Native Doctor Failed To Separate Man And Woman Stuck During Sex (photos) by GistmoreNG: 12:01pm On Feb 09, 2019
Watch The Shocking Sex Video >>> HERE

Re: Native Doctor Failed To Separate Man And Woman Stuck During Sex (photos) by Frankicent(m): 12:03pm On Feb 09, 2019
lol seriously this act is premative and should be abolish.

Why do this just to confirm proof that your wife has been cheating.

smh any woman who claim to love me is 100% free to cheat na she get her Nash. I just shouldn't suspect or catch her. Cause the day I'll know that's the end of our term together.

Definitely she's gonna regret losing a unique man like me.

No time to grow HBP, beat or kill a guy or use juju ... My mama dey there to care for.

I just believe she aren't meant for you If she cheat. Someday a good loyal woman will come easy without much work.
Re: Native Doctor Failed To Separate Man And Woman Stuck During Sex (photos) by StupidInyamiri: 12:04pm On Feb 09, 2019
Lol
$2.1B meant for purchase of arms was shared to rich con men by Dasuki. Bafarawa #200m for prayers. Dopeksi #2.1B for advert. Falaye #200m for blessing. Metu #400m for logistics etc etc and today you're calling 4 that party to come back. Nigeria is really curse if PDP comes back!
Re: Native Doctor Failed To Separate Man And Woman Stuck During Sex (photos) by daddytime(m): 12:10pm On Feb 09, 2019
To go lagos no hard na to come back be the wahala...
Re: Native Doctor Failed To Separate Man And Woman Stuck During Sex (photos) by CreepyBlackpool: 12:11pm On Feb 09, 2019
Don't go and seek medical help stay there and drown in your spiritual and diabolical stupidity and imbecility.sad

Charm my ass!
Re: Native Doctor Failed To Separate Man And Woman Stuck During Sex (photos) by Ehiscotch(m): 12:15pm On Feb 09, 2019
Why are we always made to think that every of this case is as a result of a cheating partner being charmed by his or her spouse.

This happens to normal couples too.

(1) (Reply)

When He Is Destined To Be A Native Doctor / COME HERE NOW AND GET THIS AMAZING APP THAT PAYS YOU ₦5,000 DAILY! / Willy Says Am Dirty - Burnaron

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.