Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,675 members, 7,878,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:36 AM

"I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama (77244 Views)

Val Partner Wanted: Braless Nigerian Slay Mama Recruiting Man For Valentine Day / Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 09, 2019
Olosho
The devil is indeed using her

3 Likes

Re: "I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 09, 2019
end time
Re: "I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama by wristbangle: 11:21pm On Feb 09, 2019
Marketing strategy in a bid to siphon money from mugus sad

1 Like

Re: "I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama by Sagay212: 11:21pm On Feb 09, 2019
I knew she must be an iPod girl before opening the thread. Na their job be that.
Re: "I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama by handsomeyitayo(m): 11:24pm On Feb 09, 2019
See breast .....Omo u know seee ham... make I just put my dick and start to dey use the breast massage it....

1 Like

Re: "I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 09, 2019
Blasphemy!! Breast cancer will be your reward for this! AMEN
Re: "I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama by jrusky(m): 11:25pm On Feb 09, 2019
miracood:
wats d difference between her and the females in ur family??

Haba grow up what he said is not that bad to warrant you insulting his family. Grow up stop fighting someone else battle and leave your own.

1 Like

Re: "I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama by Akuruoulo(m): 11:25pm On Feb 09, 2019
Which of the photos Na her real self ?
Mehn all the pictures looks different
Re: "I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama by Akuruoulo(m): 11:30pm On Feb 09, 2019
Which of the photos Na her real self??
All the pictures looks different
Re: "I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama by Adakintroy: 11:32pm On Feb 09, 2019
OK good 4u.
Re: "I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama by MobilityExpress: 11:36pm On Feb 09, 2019
A word is enough for the wise.

Re: "I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama by Papiajaxy(m): 11:37pm On Feb 09, 2019
Abfinest007:
attention seekers must u use ur bad behavior to seek for attention
I swear to gad bro she's aware that most Nigerians are daft so that's her main reason for this trash
Re: "I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama by MichaelPoem002(m): 11:37pm On Feb 09, 2019
MayGodSaveUs
Re: "I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama by Adakintroy: 11:38pm On Feb 09, 2019
But the truth is that many people are posses. Even with the nonsense she said. She is still getting positive feedbacks.

I mean I am weak to sin. But when I see an obvious posses queen of the coast all out to take my soul. I pray to God to guide me in fear.

But this generation seem fearless to sin. Wonderful!
They embrace it. And even make mockery of you who condemn it.

Lord please forgive them. They know not what they do.

4 Likes

Re: "I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama by agbenijohn(m): 11:42pm On Feb 09, 2019
Interesting
Re: "I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama by Kingluqman(m): 11:43pm On Feb 09, 2019
So simple... her life is upside down
Re: "I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama by Brightest04(m): 11:45pm On Feb 09, 2019
She doesn't need any slamming, she is only telling what she does for a living, which is ashawo or prostitution work.

I'm only angry with those who rechristened ashawos or prostitutes and call them slay mamas or slay queens.Intact they're the ones God will punish.

1 Like

Re: "I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama by Oleevergist(m): 11:51pm On Feb 09, 2019
Inside life ,lolzzzzzzz
Re: "I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama by unity004(m): 11:52pm On Feb 09, 2019
grin she is among d prostitutes dat endores atiku.... close ur eyes & dnt let her boobs seduce u, go and vote 4 the lifeless pmb comes 14 feb

2 Likes

Re: "I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama by MobilityExpress: 11:53pm On Feb 09, 2019
If you have sex with a girl like this, only Adeboye, Pastor Chris or TB Joshua can help you cast out the multitude of destiny-killer demons she will pass to your body. One demon for each blood cell in your body. This girl nah devil shrine. Evil spirits distributor grin

1 Like

Re: "I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama by edi287: 12:08am On Feb 10, 2019
Headlesschicken:
undecided Motherphucking bloggers...
They're the worst I tell you. Find it disgusting how they use terms like "slay mama" "baby mama", etc.
99 percent of them are ridiculous...

4 Likes

Re: "I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama by blazebaba(m): 12:15am On Feb 10, 2019
Good of you ooo... Kontiniu..

Meanwhile.. Do you wanna make money online at the comfort of your home.... The make money online with

https://padowallet.com/user/signup.php?invite=PADO7caMBvF
Re: "I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama by Nobody: 12:20am On Feb 10, 2019
Adakintroy:
But the truth is that many people are posses. Even with the nonsense she said. She is still getting positive feedbacks.

I mean I am weak to sin. But when I see an obvious posses queen of the coast all out to take my soul. I pray to God to guide me in fear.

But this generation seem fearless to sin. Wonderful!

They embrace it. And even make mockery of you who condemn it.

Lord please forgive them. They know not what they do.
I don't judge her. She is honest. I am always happy when I meet a honest sinner. If they call altar call in the church they will be the first to come out. But deceivers forming holier than thou are the ones condemning her when they are even doing worse. I know I am a far worse sinner than her so I don't judge her.

3 Likes

Re: "I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama by ifnyioj22(m): 12:21am On Feb 10, 2019
Nkita ara!!

Re: "I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama by ekqqdqs: 12:27am On Feb 10, 2019
Join now
Re: "I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama by Jaqenhghar: 12:33am On Feb 10, 2019

3 Likes

Re: "I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama by Nobody: 12:34am On Feb 10, 2019
This crazy girl again.
Re: "I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama by BOFREJO(m): 12:59am On Feb 10, 2019
This one need jesus christ to sustain herself
chk my siggy
Re: "I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama by stanliwise(m): 1:04am On Feb 10, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
It is either the god does not really exist,
or what she's doing is not wrong.

Or its both
God is a sovereign God. He would have mercy on who he will have mercy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Driver Who Was Masturbating & Driving Caught By Corper In Abuja (Photo) / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.