Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,847 members, 7,882,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 08:15 PM

Before You Cast Your Vote For Atiku Abubakar, Read. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before You Cast Your Vote For Atiku Abubakar, Read. (736 Views)

Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? / My Fellow Southerners Before You Cast That Ballot, Think About This / Before You Cast The Ballot By Umurhohwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Cast Your Vote For Atiku Abubakar, Read. by Jacseyi(m): 6:09pm On Feb 09, 2019
Nigeria is going to be 400 million in 20 years from now. That is double of our present population. None of the two popular presidential candidates seems to have a layout program that could address the main problem facing the country’s economy. Look inward; it is practically impossible for anyone to make a dramatic change to the economy within a short time, I mean in 4 or 6 years. Let me go straight to my point, Atiku Abubakar is the People’s Democratic Party’s presidential candidate; he seems to be more energetic and understands the ethnic diversity of Nigeria. However, people seem to be naïve or do not understand a statement made by Atiku about selling NNPC. NNPC is Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, the primary regulator of the country’s energy industry.

Atiku has vowed to sell the NNPC to private investors even if he gets killed in the process. This is the reason why I am disturbed if peradventure he wins the election next week. The Nigeria I know, it is not the right place for the average citizens when it comes to getting values for money. Monopolisation is common. Examples include the likes of Dangote who control some critical sectors of the economy. These people practically make things difficult for the masses…now petroleum products should be the last thing any government should allow these set of people to take over. Recently, Dangote said he would sell his product at exporting price. This is someone who is enjoying government support including forex among others. Nigerians should get ready for extreme poverty if NNPC is privatised. “Our big business guys” would take over this sector just like the NEPA, cements, and others. Let me say it loud and clear for everyone today. Keep it in mind too. PRIVATISATION OF NNPC WILL CREATE EXTREME POVERTY.

Thank you!
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote For Atiku Abubakar, Read. by sammyj: 6:16pm On Feb 09, 2019
Ok
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote For Atiku Abubakar, Read. by Kingspin(m): 6:18pm On Feb 09, 2019
Capital of rubbish.

Nigeria is not the only country in the world that own oil, so whatever those other countries are doing to operate smoothly we have to do it here too.

2 Likes

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote For Atiku Abubakar, Read. by shakmati(m): 6:20pm On Feb 09, 2019
You are talking like an amala joint economic analyst. Privatisation helps faster economic growth. Why would everyone suffer because of privatisation of NNPC? You are sounding as dull as your lifeless patron.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote For Atiku Abubakar, Read. by standardboi(m): 6:21pm On Feb 09, 2019
You are ful*ish...

2 Likes

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote For Atiku Abubakar, Read. by AstralBody: 6:33pm On Feb 09, 2019
grin grin Amala head,is that all?? I will still vote for Atiku,go n die!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote For Atiku Abubakar, Read. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 09, 2019
You lie op. Let me ask you a question...what's privatisation? Is privatisation same as outright sale?

Did privatising nitel impoverished Nigerians or enrich both the government and the citizenry the more? I leave you to answer that in all honesty.

Atiku would privatise Nnpc and there's nothing anybody would do about it. Stop believing what everybody says about atiku. The majority of those feeding fat under nnpc are the apc members. Atiku knows their secret more than you the supporters do. Read and reason wisely

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote For Atiku Abubakar, Read. by megacity: 6:51pm On Feb 09, 2019
Privatization of NNPC will eliminate corruption and make it more efficient.

It wouldn't' lead to poverty

3 Likes

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote For Atiku Abubakar, Read. by Jacseyi(m): 6:55pm On Feb 09, 2019
You can still make your opinion known without insult.....to your point, I am responding to you just to educate people with same level of your intelligence. Privatisation helps faster economic growth because of what capitalists have told you right? China is a country of 1.38 billion with just Sinopec just like our NNPC. The country has more people, more cars, more equipment using petroleum products, ask anyone living in China, an energy importing country if up to 10 cars queue on a pump machine. I hope this helps you thing better. I would ignore others. Thanks!
shakmati:
You are talking like an amala joint economic analyst. Privatisation helps faster economic growth. Why would everyone suffer because of privatisation of NNPC? You are sounding as dull as your lifeless patron.
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote For Atiku Abubakar, Read. by dvdwed(m): 7:02pm On Feb 09, 2019
How much were u paid for this poo.
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote For Atiku Abubakar, Read. by SalamRushdie: 7:05pm On Feb 09, 2019
I am voting for Atiku ..Buhari can never be an option

1 Like

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote For Atiku Abubakar, Read. by shakmati(m): 7:14pm On Feb 09, 2019
Jacseyi:
You can still make your opinion known without insult.....to your point, I am responding to you just to educate people with same level of your intelligence. Privatisation helps faster economic growth because of what capitalists have told you right? China is a country of 1.38 billion with just Sinopec just like our NNPC. The country has more people, more cars, more equipment using petroleum products, ask anyone living in China, an energy importing country if up to 10 cars queue on a pump machine. I hope this helps you thing better. I would ignore others. Thanks!

What is this one saying? The US deposits of shale oil is nearly as much as we have in Nigeria, their prosperity is not dependent on any govt oil company. We should start looking away from oil money. They should privatise the stupid nnpc. The present nnpc is even a hotbed of corruption and the worst forms of nepotism!
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote For Atiku Abubakar, Read. by adekolaelect(m): 7:25pm On Feb 09, 2019
awelekiti:
You lie op. Let me ask you a question...what's privatisation? Is privatisation same as outright sale?

Did privatising nitel impoverished Nigerians or enrich both the government and the citizenry the more? I leave you to answer that in all honesty.

Atiku would privatise Nnpc and there's nothing anybody would do about it. Stop believing what everybody says about atiku. The majority of those feeding fat under nnpc are the apc members. Atiku knows their secret more than you the supporters do. Read and reason wisely
You forget to mention NEPA or PHCN whoever that ask you not to vote Atiku even if you have gun kill them but later you eyes will open .

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote For Atiku Abubakar, Read. by ignant: 7:29pm On Feb 09, 2019
Jacseyi:

China is a communist state running a state controlled economy.

Whoever hired you to spread this much ignorance made a terrible mistake. If this filth is coming from your head, you need to slap yourself for being an ignorant analyst.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote For Atiku Abubakar, Read. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 09, 2019
adekolaelect:
You forget to mention NEPA or PHCN whoever that ask you not to vote Atiku even if you have gun kill them but later you eyes will open .
another truth Nigerians don't know is the way phcn was privatised. Tinubu owns the one on the island while Abdul salaam Abubakar owns the IKEA distribution company (ikedc). Blame elrufai for the privatisation of nepa who's the BPE Chair that time. Hes afraid now and his utmost prayer would be, Atiku would win because jail awaits that guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote For Atiku Abubakar, Read. by Jacseyi(m): 7:44pm On Feb 09, 2019
Why do you guys always compare Nigeria with USA? Nigeria is a relatively small economy that is even less than Microsoft, Tesla, Amazon, Apple etc in value....how many people can afford trans if capitalists take over NNPC? how many middle class do we have self?

shakmati:

What is this one saying? The US deposits of shale oil is nearly as much as we have in Nigeria, their prosperity is not dependent on any govt oil company. We should start looking away from oil money. They should privatise the stupid nnpc. The present nnpc is even a hotbed of corruption and the worst forms of nepotism!
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote For Atiku Abubakar, Read. by Jacseyi(m): 7:51pm On Feb 09, 2019
Because China is a Communists country? I am pointing it out to you that the evil propaganda from the capitalists like they do in cement, NEPA etc are not always true
ignant:

China is a communist state running a state controlled economy.

Whoever hired you to spread this much ignorance made a terrible mistake. If this filth is coming from your head, you need to slap yourself for being an ignorant analyst.
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote For Atiku Abubakar, Read. by Kingspin(m): 7:52pm On Feb 09, 2019
Jacseyi:
Nigeria is going to be 400 million in 20 years from now. That is double of our present population. None of the two popular presidential candidates seems to have a layout program that could address the main problem facing the country’s economy. Look inward; it is practically impossible for anyone to make a dramatic change to the economy within a short time, I mean in 4 or 6 years. Let me go straight to my point, Atiku Abubakar is the People’s Democratic Party’s presidential candidate; he seems to be more energetic and understands the ethnic diversity of Nigeria. However, people seem to be naïve or do not understand a statement made by Atiku about selling NNPC. NNPC is Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, the primary regulator of the country’s energy industry.

Atiku has vowed to sell the NNPC to private investors even if he gets killed in the process. This is the reason why I am disturbed if peradventure he wins the election next week. The Nigeria I know, it is not the right place for the average citizens when it comes to getting values for money. Monopolisation is common. Examples include the likes of Dangote who control some critical sectors of the economy. These people practically make things difficult for the masses…now petroleum products should be the last thing any government should allow these set of people to take over. Recently, Dangote said he would sell his product at exporting price. This is someone who is enjoying government support including forex among others. Nigerians should get ready for extreme poverty if NNPC is privatised. “Our big business guys” would take over this sector just like the NEPA, cements, and others. Let me say it loud and clear for everyone today. Keep it in mind too. PRIVATISATION OF NNPC WILL CREATE EXTREME POVERTY.

Thank you!
Dubai is driven by investors including their oil sector. I am yet to see any country where government solely manage the entire oil sector like Nigeria why wouldn't corruption go there. The Nigerians government should focus on collecting revenue and politics making and leave those with expert knowledge to manage the industry

1 Like

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote For Atiku Abubakar, Read. by bennyann: 8:00pm On Feb 09, 2019
We forget that President Buhari is also the minister of petroleum. Let me believe he and his family are saints and managing the ministry well.
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote For Atiku Abubakar, Read. by AtikulatedNaija: 8:13pm On Feb 09, 2019
El -Rufai on tape absolving Atiku of interference in the privatization of government assets he supervised. Today the uninformed are trying to revise history accusing Atiku of cornering government assets. How do you now reconcile this with his recent outburst on Atiku's credibility, who's is now a credible candidate

(1) (Reply)

Networks to be jammed tomorrow by Company linked to Rotimi Amaechi / What Pastor Adeboye Told Me Before Election - Osibanjo / IGP, Adamu Orders The Investigation Of Viral Picture Of Officers Displaying 4+4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.