Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,453 members, 7,901,292 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 07:45 AM

The Key To The Victory Will Simply Be The Selection Of Ibb's Vp - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Key To The Victory Will Simply Be The Selection Of Ibb's Vp (1735 Views)

Photo Of IBB On His 26th Birthday (pic) / Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Key To The Victory Will Simply Be The Selection Of Ibb's Vp by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 22, 2010
Big B1:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can not believe this post. It has taken me almost 5 years for Dr. Mikeansy to finally realize all I have been preaching. It is absolutely no brainier, if you truly understand what is on the ground in Nigeria you'll understand that more than anything stamina, big balls, big name, strong connections and enormous experience are required to push anything through.
IBB's neck is on the line, he wants to leave an incredible legacy. He is desperate to correct things, so why not let us take advantage of this great opportunity?

Don't take what I said out of context please. I was only comparing IBB's leadership ability to Jonathan's. IBB has always been a charismatic leader and I have never denied this. All I have always said is that he has some issues of trust to wrestle with. But he may be better than Jonathan and not necessarily as bad as we paint him to be at times. Thats all I am saying.

I do not rate him as the best candidate and I am not considering voting for him, not while Duke is in the race. But I am ready to admit that he has admirers in the SouthEast because his policies were considered favourable for business.
Re: The Key To The Victory Will Simply Be The Selection Of Ibb's Vp by BigB11(m): 2:00am On Aug 23, 2010
mikeansy:
Don't worry, just stay cool and watch the clock. With time I have confidence that many of us will continue to realize the importance of giving IBB a second chance.
Moreover, I completely understand how much respect you have for Mr.Duke. I have met Mr.Duke several times and I must admit that he is smooth, articulate,
friendly, loving and wants nothing, but the best for this country. You can have a discussion with this dude till next year; he's a very interesting entity to be around.

I'm certain that sooner or later Mr.Duke will do what is best for this country.
Re: The Key To The Victory Will Simply Be The Selection Of Ibb's Vp by Mamajama(m): 2:57am On Aug 23, 2010
BigB1 you are such an idiot and for your sake your toothless potbelly father IBB will never rule Nigeria again. This fat Thief should be at home with you and your sisters mourning the death of Mariam, but the idiot will be disgrace out of the race once again. Gone are those days, its amazing this toothless general that ruled Nigeria mercilessly, totalitarian style, no freedoms of speech or press is not begging for Nigerians votes. Once the Okigbo report is made public that will seal the faith of the toothless thief of all times grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue

SO my friend stop smoking that crack and wake up. NO TO IBB NO TO RETIRED BASTARDS
Re: The Key To The Victory Will Simply Be The Selection Of Ibb's Vp by BigB11(m): 3:31am On Aug 23, 2010
Mamajama: It is absolutely ok not to cast your vote for IBB and it is also acceptable to continue to heavily castigate IBB on a regular; this is what democracy is all about, it is your fundamental rights.

But we must respect ourselves and allow other great people of Nigeria to elect the appropriate entity for the job.

IBB completely understands that as a human being not everyone will love you, hence castigation is expected from all levels, IBB is totally focused and refuses to allow cheap and baseless comments to deviate him from accomplishing
his goal.
We are not here to fight, we are here to rescue our lovely country.
Re: The Key To The Victory Will Simply Be The Selection Of Ibb's Vp by supereagle(m): 4:56am On Aug 23, 2010
He knows that he can easily bribe Igbos-give them what they want, you get what you want from them.
Re: The Key To The Victory Will Simply Be The Selection Of Ibb's Vp by BigB11(m): 12:20pm On Aug 23, 2010
The combination of IBB and Duke will be an interesting combo.
Re: The Key To The Victory Will Simply Be The Selection Of Ibb's Vp by naso2(m): 12:25pm On Aug 23, 2010
Do people pick their Vp before the primaries? NO.

IBB will definitely not get the pdp ticket, after the lose, he defects to NDP and picks an Igbo running mate. what difference will that make?
Re: The Key To The Victory Will Simply Be The Selection Of Ibb's Vp by chiozor: 12:27pm On Aug 23, 2010
^^^^^^^ tribal bashers undecided
Re: The Key To The Victory Will Simply Be The Selection Of Ibb's Vp by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 23, 2010
Big B1:

Mamajama: It is absolutely ok not to cast your vote for IBB and it is also acceptable to continue to heavily castigate IBB on a regular; this is what democracy is all about, it is your fundamental rights.

But we must respect ourselves and allow other great people of Nigeria to elect the appropriate entity for the job.

IBB completely understands that as a human being not everyone will love you, hence castigation is expected from all levels, IBB is totally focused and refuses to allow cheap and baseless comments to deviate him from accomplishing
his goal.
We are not here to fight, we are here to rescue our lovely country.
When a larger percentage of the population are against a particular aspirant,isn't it right for such aspirant to respect for the voice of the electorate and recognise that he is not wanted by such ?
most nigerians are saying no to Ibb presidency,why is he forcing himself on us ? How is he going to get the votes ? Is he gooing to rig himself into power ? Abeg tell ibb to call me and answer my questions.
Re: The Key To The Victory Will Simply Be The Selection Of Ibb's Vp by naso2(m): 12:38pm On Aug 23, 2010
chiozor:

^^^^^^^ tribal bashers undecided

And your point is ?
Re: The Key To The Victory Will Simply Be The Selection Of Ibb's Vp by jamace(m): 1:14pm On Aug 23, 2010
When a larger percentage of the population are against a particular aspirant,isn't it right for such aspirant to respect for the voice of the electorate and recognise that he is not wanted by such ?
most nigerians are saying no to Ibb presidency,why is he forcing himself on us ? How is he going to get the votes ? Is he gooing to rig himself into power ? Abeg tell ibb to call me and answer my questions.

Abeg, help me educate the power drunk, heartless brute called maradona,
Re: The Key To The Victory Will Simply Be The Selection Of Ibb's Vp by BigB11(m): 1:39pm On Aug 23, 2010

Yellowtooth:
Which population are you referring to, Nairaland population or Nigeria population?

A lot of you folks honestly think spending 12 hrs per day on Nairaland is the same as spending time in Nigeria.
It is laughable how most people here are so far from reality of things on the ground at home.
Just wait and see, with time many will realize the enormous percentage of people in Nigeria that are pulling for IBB to return as soon as possible and get things going again for this great country.

Sensible folk all around Igbo and Yoruba land are beginning to clearly understand the reason why Yaradua couldn't do much, why Jonathan will be pushed around till May and why an ordinary Joe will not be able to get anything done in Nigeria, at least at this time.

Please get to know your country first, you're all breaking my heart.
Re: The Key To The Victory Will Simply Be The Selection Of Ibb's Vp by seanet02: 3:39pm On Aug 23, 2010
Big B1:

Yellowtooth:
Which population are you referring to, Nairaland population or Nigeria population?

A lot of you folks honestly think spending 12 hrs per day on Nairaland is the same as spending time in Nigeria.
It is laughable how most people here are so far from reality of things on the ground at home.
Just wait and see, with time many will realize the enormous percentage of people in Nigeria that are pulling for IBB to return as soon as possible and get things going again for this great country.

Sensible folk all around Igbo and Yoruba land are beginning to clearly understand the reason why Yaradua couldn't do much, why Jonathan will be pushed around till May and why an ordinary Joe will not be able to get anything done in Nigeria, at least at this time.

Please get to know your country first, you're all breaking my heart.

LOOK AT THIS ONE, OLODO SO YOU BELIEVE IBB WILL WIN ELECTION IN THIS COUNTRY AGAIN? PLEASE DREAM ON

ELECTION RIGGER STUDENT
Re: The Key To The Victory Will Simply Be The Selection Of Ibb's Vp by BigB11(m): 5:51am On Aug 25, 2010
The introduction of his VP will signify the strength of his wisdom as an incredible leader.
IBB at his best can not be matched by any of these candidates.

*Unity
*Economy
*Education
*Medical
*Infrastructure
Re: The Key To The Victory Will Simply Be The Selection Of Ibb's Vp by excanny: 10:05am On Aug 25, 2010
The fact remains that this is still a northern tenure, save for the unfortunate demise of Yaradua. So a northerner deserves to complete it in 2015.

Whether that northerner is IBB, your guess is as good as mine.

If what is coming out of northern quarters is true, then the odds against IBB are higher since he's considered a Gwari, and not a Hausa.
Re: The Key To The Victory Will Simply Be The Selection Of Ibb's Vp by Jakumo(m): 3:33pm On Aug 25, 2010
It is fascinating to read this feverish internet forum pimping of former tyrant Baboongida's candidacy as Nigeria's next embezzler in chief, by none other than our man Big Bee, who loudly declared recently that the real voters whom he hopes will elect his mentor and sponsor into power do NOT have access to the internet.

If the hungry villagers that are expected to accept chump change bribes for their votes to install Babangida into power do not in fact have internet access, one wonders why Big Bee has chosen to expend so much energy waxing lyrical over his idol via a medium whose very existence is both unknown and inaccessible to the target audience of his used-car salesman's fantasies.

Were rabid loyalty and the repetition of falsehood the criteria that actually mattered in the long run, Big Bee certainly could be said to have earned his cash retainer, BUT since Ibrahim Babangida's track record as a treasury plundering Islamist murderer is well known to the entire Nigerian electorate AND the international community, Babangida's chances of becoming Nigeria's next president are no better than the odds of his rising to the position of Pope on the night of the next full moon.

Jonathan Goodluck WILL BE the next president of Nigeria, whereafter all the money-grubbing jobbers now crooning Babangida's name will scurry back into their luxury homes to gratefully count their cash rewards, even as their crestfallen sponsor counts his dismaying losses.
Re: The Key To The Victory Will Simply Be The Selection Of Ibb's Vp by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 25, 2010
Jakumo:

It is fascinating to read this feverish internet forum pimping of former tyrant Baboongida's candidacy as Nigeria's next embezzler in chief, by none other than our man Big Bee, who loudly declared recently that the real voters whom he hopes will elect his mentor and sponsor into power do NOT have access to the internet.

If the hungry villagers that are expected to accept chump change bribes for their votes to install Babangida into power do not in fact have internet access, one wonders why Big Bee has chosen to expend so much energy waxing lyrical over his idol via a medium whose very existence is both unknown and inaccessible to the target audience of his used-car salesman's fantasies.

Were rabid loyalty and the repetition of falsehood the criteria that actually mattered in the long run, Big Bee certainly could be said to have earned his cash retainer, BUT since Ibrahim Babangida's track record as a treasury plundering Islamist murderer is well known to the entire Nigerian electorate AND the international community, Babangida's chances of becoming Nigeria's next president are no better than the odds of his rising to the position of Pope on the night of the next full moon.

Jonathan Goodluck WILL BE the next president of Nigeria, whereafter all the money-grubbing jobbers now crooning Babangida's name will scurry back into their luxury homes to gratefully count their cash rewards, even as their crestfallen sponsor counts his dismaying losses.

Are you on GEJ's payroll?
Re: The Key To The Victory Will Simply Be The Selection Of Ibb's Vp by Jakumo(m): 4:03pm On Aug 25, 2010
ziddy:

Are you on GEJ's payroll?

Jonathan Goodluck has done more to revive the national electricity grid than any other Nigerian head of state in living history, and for this reason ALONE, I would stoutly support him even if he were a drooling one-eyed womanizer with a hunchback, bad breath and a hairlip.

When it comes to eligibility to lead Nigeria, there simply can be NO other logical alternative to Johhny B. Goodluck, and you can take that to the bank along with your consolation paycheck from Old Gap Tooth, Big Bee.

Go Johnny Go !
Re: The Key To The Victory Will Simply Be The Selection Of Ibb's Vp by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 25, 2010
Jakumo:

Jonathan Goodluck has done more to revive the national electricity grid than any other Nigerian head of state in living history, and for this reason ALONE, I would stoutly support him even if he were a drooling one-eyed womanizer with a hunchback, bad breath and a hairlip.

When it comes to eligibility to lead Nigeria, there simply can be NO other logical alternative to Johhny B. Goodluck, and you can take that to the bank along with your consolation paycheck from Old Gap Tooth, Big Bee.

Go Johnny Go !

Wallahi am yet to see these improvements in national grid you always talk about. Where I live I rarely have power from PHCN, ditto most of the people I know. I suspect you're a 'consultant' on the GEJ crew.
Re: The Key To The Victory Will Simply Be The Selection Of Ibb's Vp by Mamajama(m): 4:33pm On Aug 25, 2010
BIGB1 you are such an idiot leaving in masquerade shell. Why didn’t IBB the greatest thief in Africa, the merciless dictator of all times did all this nonsense that you are preaching when he ruled 8 years ago. The only reason he wants to come back is to cover his tracks so no one will ever prosecute him.
Re: The Key To The Victory Will Simply Be The Selection Of Ibb's Vp by FACE(m): 4:53pm On Aug 25, 2010
The introduction of his VP will signify the strength of his wisdom as an incredible leader.
IBB at his best can not be matched by any of these candidates.

*Unity
*Economy
*Education
*Medical
*Infrastructure

Are you sure ? All those areas went down hill during IBB. Endless strikes by lecturers, doctors and NASU. The beginning of infrastural decay and very bad policies. Wasted a lot of money on phoney transition to civil rule. The hyper escalation of curruption to a whole new level. He wielded absolute power then, why did he not achieve good development even by executive fiat ?

I can understand why people see IBB as a credible opposition though. The other aspirants have remained invisible and need to up their games. However, should IBB get there, just rest assured that he wont leave in 2015 and he would try to become a life president in 2019.

Jonathan in my opinion, has not shown any sign of leadership. He gives the impression of a dead wood and a liability, who is bent on maintaining the status quo.

I am still leaning towards Jonathan though because I like continuity.But continuity of what exactly ? If his dealing hands remain unseen and if he doesn't change his game, then another person gets my vote and that includes IBB.
Re: The Key To The Victory Will Simply Be The Selection Of Ibb's Vp by seanet02: 7:55pm On Aug 25, 2010
FACE:

Are you sure ? All those areas went down hill during IBB. Endless strikes by lecturers, doctors and NASU. The beginning of infrastural decay and very bad policies. Wasted a lot of money on phoney transition to civil rule. The hyper escalation of curruption to a whole new level. He wielded absolute power then, why did he not achieve good development even by executive fiat ?

I can understand why people see IBB as a credible opposition though. The other aspirants have remained invisible and need to up their games. However, should IBB get there, just rest assured that he wont leave in 2015 and he would try to become a life president in 2019.

Jonathan in my opinion, has not shown any sign of leadership. He gives the impression of a dead wood and a liability, who is bent on maintaining the status quo.

I am still leaning towards Jonathan though because I like continuity.But continuity of what exactly ? If his dealing hands remain unseen and if he doesn't change his game, then another person gets my vote and that includes IBB.

EVEN NIGERIAS FUTURE WENT DOWN THE DRAIN DURING IBBS ERA, OUR HOPES FOR BETTER FUTURE ALL BUT VANISHED DURING HIS BRUTAL REGIME
Re: The Key To The Victory Will Simply Be The Selection Of Ibb's Vp by Jarus(m): 8:07pm On Aug 25, 2010
I think IBB's image is too damaged-and deservedly-to be redeemed by choice of any VP.
Re: The Key To The Victory Will Simply Be The Selection Of Ibb's Vp by sjeezy8: 8:11pm On Aug 25, 2010
Even the pope cannot redeem IBBs image-

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maiduguri News -gubernatorial Candidate Shot And Killed / 3 Alive… 3 Dead, Missing Dubai-based Family Found After Car Plunged Into River / Ladipo Market: Fashola Raises Committee On Conflict Resolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.