Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,401 members, 7,904,494 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 02:24 PM

Roman Goddess Displays Her Curves In Raunchy Photo As She Shows Off Her Tattoo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Roman Goddess Displays Her Curves In Raunchy Photo As She Shows Off Her Tattoo (3045 Views)

Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini - (photos) / Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM / Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi & Nabila Fash's Wedding, Bares Cleavage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Roman Goddess Displays Her Curves In Raunchy Photo As She Shows Off Her Tattoo by Yomzzyblog: 12:36am On Feb 10, 2019
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Instagram celebrity, Roman Goddess, took to her social media space to share this raunchy photo of herself with her curvy backside on display also showing off her tattoo.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/02/roman-goddess-displays-her-curves-in.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Roman Goddess Displays Her Curves In Raunchy Photo As She Shows Off Her Tattoo by Yomzzyblog: 12:36am On Feb 10, 2019
cool cool
Re: Roman Goddess Displays Her Curves In Raunchy Photo As She Shows Off Her Tattoo by Holuwahyomzzy: 12:37am On Feb 10, 2019
What is this undecided

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Displays Her Curves In Raunchy Photo As She Shows Off Her Tattoo by celebgistz2: 12:53am On Feb 10, 2019
Hmm today is Sunday oo.. Op fear God na grin
Re: Roman Goddess Displays Her Curves In Raunchy Photo As She Shows Off Her Tattoo by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 1:43am On Feb 10, 2019
I saw terrible things

2 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Displays Her Curves In Raunchy Photo As She Shows Off Her Tattoo by daddytime(m): 2:11am On Feb 10, 2019
Na real wa...

She still looks like the average yoruba iya alata from her face down to her waist.....while she looks like an Aba made Nicki Minaj from the back...

5 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Displays Her Curves In Raunchy Photo As She Shows Off Her Tattoo by itspzpics(m): 3:35am On Feb 10, 2019
Silicon

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Displays Her Curves In Raunchy Photo As She Shows Off Her Tattoo by MrGist: 6:03am On Feb 10, 2019
cool
Re: Roman Goddess Displays Her Curves In Raunchy Photo As She Shows Off Her Tattoo by Zex0020(m): 6:08am On Feb 10, 2019
Artificial as Sex doll

2 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Displays Her Curves In Raunchy Photo As She Shows Off Her Tattoo by Rextizz(m): 6:30am On Feb 10, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
I saw terrible things
Scammer! stop using other people pictures to deceive others.

6 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Displays Her Curves In Raunchy Photo As She Shows Off Her Tattoo by DRPAIT123(m): 7:01am On Feb 10, 2019
I think I will be afraid to even get closer to a thing like this, Jesus kid
Re: Roman Goddess Displays Her Curves In Raunchy Photo As She Shows Off Her Tattoo by SniperSmurf(m): 8:42am On Feb 10, 2019
Fake @ss, fake kegs, fake complexion, fake hair, fake nails, fake tattoo, fake room, fake life.

Re: Roman Goddess Displays Her Curves In Raunchy Photo As She Shows Off Her Tattoo by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 10, 2019
FEMALE JOHNNY BRAVO
Re: Roman Goddess Displays Her Curves In Raunchy Photo As She Shows Off Her Tattoo by Tamarapetty(f): 8:51am On Feb 10, 2019
Today is sunday ooo
Re: Roman Goddess Displays Her Curves In Raunchy Photo As She Shows Off Her Tattoo by jameyjaggs: 9:05am On Feb 10, 2019
MUMU
Re: Roman Goddess Displays Her Curves In Raunchy Photo As She Shows Off Her Tattoo by Sgbate(m): 9:49am On Feb 10, 2019
daddytime:
Na real wa...

She still looks like the average yoruba iya alata from her face down to her waist.....while she looks like an Aba made Nicki Minaj from the back...
this bros is wicked grin
Re: Roman Goddess Displays Her Curves In Raunchy Photo As She Shows Off Her Tattoo by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 10, 2019
Nah fam,I’ll Pass
Re: Roman Goddess Displays Her Curves In Raunchy Photo As She Shows Off Her Tattoo by Thegamingorca(m): 10:17am On Feb 10, 2019
justscorchone:
Nah fam,I’ll Pass

Pass ke

You lie
Re: Roman Goddess Displays Her Curves In Raunchy Photo As She Shows Off Her Tattoo by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 10, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Pass ke

You lie

I like my Barney in moderation
Re: Roman Goddess Displays Her Curves In Raunchy Photo As She Shows Off Her Tattoo by Yomzzyblog: 10:51am On Feb 10, 2019
Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Roman Goddess Displays Her Curves In Raunchy Photo As She Shows Off Her Tattoo by Caseless: 11:35am On Feb 10, 2019
She's an embodiment of "fake".

The only time I have similar reaction to original as well fake, is when I see a fake ass and breast. The feeling is the same.
Re: Roman Goddess Displays Her Curves In Raunchy Photo As She Shows Off Her Tattoo by okwabayi(m): 12:33pm On Feb 10, 2019
That looks too fake. She’s disfigured now.

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Displays Her Curves In Raunchy Photo As She Shows Off Her Tattoo by okwabayi(m): 12:35pm On Feb 10, 2019
Rextizz:
Scammer! stop using other people pictures to deceive others.
Nairaland boys don dash the idiot many likes already.

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Displays Her Curves In Raunchy Photo As She Shows Off Her Tattoo by Harry00(m): 2:25pm On Feb 10, 2019
that aint hers

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Will Hunt You Down If You Falsely Accuse Any Of My Sons Of Rape - Omoni Oboli / Top10 Richest Musicians In Nigeria 2021 / Photos - Susan Peters & Eldee Arrive Dubai For Tuface/annie's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.