Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,791 members, 7,969,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 06:08 AM

Teni Vs Simi – Who Do You Think Is More Talented? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teni Vs Simi – Who Do You Think Is More Talented? (1257 Views)

Kim K Vs Simi Drey..... Who Wore This Look Better? / Teni Vs Simi – Who Do You Think Is More Talented? / Red Beret: Wizkid Vs Simi, Who Rocked It Better? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teni Vs Simi – Who Do You Think Is More Talented? by Seegistmedia: 8:05am On Feb 10, 2019
Many years ago, the Nigerian Music industry wasdominated majorly by Male Artistes eating over 95% of the Cake but lately, the female acts are doing fantastic and are also getting their own fair share of the Industry cake too.
For some years back now, Tiwa Savage and Yemi Alade are the 2 Major female acts while some few others are doing their best to have a big break but 2018 saw Simi and Teni becoming a huge force to reckon with in the Naija music space home and abroad.
Just like what happened to 2baba and D’banj whenWizkid & Davido hit the Music some years back, it seems something like that is about to happen to Tiwa Savage and Yemi Alade as Simi and Teni are definitely not here to joke this 2019.
Well, Today, judging by their Songs, Freestyles and Stage performances �
Between Teni & Simi – Who Do You Think Is More Talented?
We will like to hear from you all on this.
Drop your comment

Gist From => http://www.vibecoded.com.ng/2019/02/teni-vs-simi-who-do-you-think-is-more.html?m=1

Re: Teni Vs Simi – Who Do You Think Is More Talented? by Alphafeezay(m): 8:08am On Feb 10, 2019
There are both good... Very good.

But sue to Simi's tweet last year about one Taxify babe like that, I choose Teni grin

1 Like

Re: Teni Vs Simi – Who Do You Think Is More Talented? by braine(m): 8:09am On Feb 10, 2019
Alphafeezay:
There are both good... Very good.

But sue to Simi's tweet last year about one Taxify babe like that, I choose Teni grin

What was the tweet about?
Re: Teni Vs Simi – Who Do You Think Is More Talented? by Alphafeezay(m): 8:12am On Feb 10, 2019
braine:

What was the tweet about?

She was just insulting everybody that didn't support the false accuser
Re: Teni Vs Simi – Who Do You Think Is More Talented? by ObaKlaz: 8:18am On Feb 10, 2019
Song writing - Simi wins convincingly. Vocal delivery - Simi wins slightly. Stage craft - Teni wins. ...Teni is good, but she still has a lot prove.

1 Like

Re: Teni Vs Simi – Who Do You Think Is More Talented? by dguyindcorner(m): 8:38am On Feb 10, 2019
Simi is my love, she's proven herself. I think It's still early to compare Teni with Simi. But with no doubt Teni is a better performer, her energy is impressive.

Let Teni release album at least.

2 Likes

Re: Teni Vs Simi – Who Do You Think Is More Talented? by Prettyvicc: 8:45am On Feb 10, 2019
I think simi is

1 Like

Re: Teni Vs Simi – Who Do You Think Is More Talented? by ojun50(m): 8:45am On Feb 10, 2019
Buhari nd atiku who is better
Re: Teni Vs Simi – Who Do You Think Is More Talented? by MJBOLT: 9:04am On Feb 10, 2019
una don start again?
Re: Teni Vs Simi – Who Do You Think Is More Talented? by braine(m): 9:10am On Feb 10, 2019
Alphafeezay:

She was just insulting everybody that didn't support the false accuser

Oh yeah I remember. She only followed to insult blindly like all women would.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Most Scariest Thing That Ever Caught On Camera. You Wouldn't Believe This / Bbnaija Princess Puts Her Banging Body On Display In Sexy Swimwear Photos / #gbajabiamila flanked By His Wife As He Emerges The House Of Reps Speaker.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.