Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,132 members, 7,880,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:53 PM

Advocacy For Peaceful Election Come "Feb 16, 2019" - Hon. Olufemi Adeyemi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Advocacy For Peaceful Election Come "Feb 16, 2019" - Hon. Olufemi Adeyemi (189 Views)

My advocacy for power balancing twisted by mischief makers - VP Shettima / Dozy Mmobuosi Calls For Peaceful Election,urges Nigerians To Come Vote Massively / Opposition Favored To Win Nigeria Presidential Election Feb 16, 2019- Casaonline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advocacy For Peaceful Election Come "Feb 16, 2019" - Hon. Olufemi Adeyemi by wiseloaded(m): 8:13am On Feb 10, 2019
Nigerian Youth Parliament 4th session member, Representing Oyo Central Senatorial District, Hon. Olufemi Adeyemi, has talked about advocates for peaceful Election

Honourable Olufemi Adeyemi, a member of Nigerian Youth Parliament, comes out for Nigerian youths with lots of useful advices for peaceful elections. Stated below:

"I humbly wish to talk to my fellow youth (Oyo Central Senatorial District in particular) in advocating for a peaceful election and atmosphere"

I humbly wish to commend the political maturity, and respect for each other decision in this outgoing campaign and mobilisation of people, there have not been any case of political party attack.

My wish and prayer is for us to maintain a perfect peaceful electioneering process, As the INEC has declared to Nigerians the election time-table, NASS, and Presidential election coming up this Saturday Feb 16.

Keynotes

Buhari's child Zara is developing her future and Career. Remember all his children studied in UK
Jonathan's Children have been moved to London for studies and residence while developing their career and living In Affluence.
Atiku Abubakar's Children are abroad schooling and living in Affluence.
Tinubu's Children are abroad schooling and living in Affluence.
They are all developing and investing in their children to continue to rule us after they are gone.

Don't be a Jobless and 'LAZY' graduate wearing APC, PDP, ADC and others Customized Vest and Polo, Chanting "Change" holding Brooms, and carrying Umbrellas chanting "Transformation/Restructuring" Killing yourself, fermenting trouble and Constituting nuisance to the Society because of Peanuts that can't make you a better person.

They Know If you have a good Job, they can't use you as a thug / Propagandists.

If Buhari will not bring all his Children to the street for campaign and Atiku will not bring his Children and Blo..... click the link below to read the full story

https://wiseloaded.com/advocacy-for-peaceful-election-come-feb-16-2019-hon-olufemi-adeyemi/

(1) (Reply)

Several Youths, Women To Benefit From Ondo State Skill Acquisition Today: / Okonjo-iweala At The AU Summit / Nigerians In U.S. Call For Peaceful, Credible Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.