Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,799 members, 7,879,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 07:27 PM

M - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / M (2363 Views)

Do People Who Speak In Tongues Fake It Or Understand It? / Daddy Freeze: "Speaking In Tongues In Nigerian Churches Is Fake” / Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: M by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 14, 2019
amyblessed:

I'm so sorry bro, I always thought I was conversing with a true believer that knows and believes the Bible, but I can see I was wrong in my assumption. Didnt you know why he could not lead them to the promised land? Are you a Bible believer or a Muslim, because I'm getting confused concerning your faith.
Moses sinned against God, though he repented of it, and God forgave him, but He told him he wont enter the promised land, and God ordained his deputy Joshua who later led the children of Isreal to the promised land.
Please stop arguing blindly because it wont do you any good and it wont change the Bible either.
[s] Speaking of arguing blindly, you are very wrong amyblessed because Moses accomplished the purpose for which he was sent by God to the Israelites, and it was not to lead them to the promise land but to bring them back to the God of their forefathers, and also bring the law of God to govern them.

And that he fully accomplished.

If you chose to follow the popular route, you are free to because it's easy now to claim to be a follower of Christ, but tell me if you were a Jew then and Jesus came with a different message to the law of Moses which you were used to, would you have believed in Him as the few did?

Tell me the truth?

It takes those who are spiritually sound to understand these things.

Remember Saul was killing the followers of Jesus thinking that they were erring before his arrest by Jesus, so do you think you would have been any different from him?

All the descendants of Abraham have an everlasting covenant with God by virtue of the circumcision, inclusive of Ishmael, so if you doubt this go and research without sentiments.

And just as Moses was to the Israelites, Mohammed was sent to the people of Ishmael to bring them back to the God of their forefathers.

I thought you at least were able to see what most cannot see when you acknowledged my thread on God is like a little child, but it seems you are not willing to hurt your fellow christian friends, like zither with whom you can't agree less that i'm have a misleading doctrine, even though you've clearly seen that it's not true, but you can suit yourself.

p.s. jesusjnr is a true disciple of Jesus who believes that Mohammed is a prophet of God just as Moses was a prophet of God, and just like someone who believes that Moses was a prophet of God doesn't make the person to be a Moses follower, so also does believing that Mohammed was a prophet of God not make someone a Mohammed follower.

#wisdomisjustifiedofherchildren[/s]
Re: M by amyblessed(f): 1:58pm On Feb 14, 2019
jesusjnr:
Speaking of arguing blindly, you are very wrong amyblessed because Moses accomplished the purpose for which he was sent by God to the Israelites, and it was not to lead them to the promise land but to bring them back to the God of their forefathers, and also bring the law of God to govern them.

And that he fully accomplished.

If you chose to follow the popular route, you are free to because it's easy now to claim to be a follower of Christ, but tell me if you were a Jew then and Jesus came with a different message to the law of Moses which you were used to, would you have believed in Him as the few did?

Tell me the truth?

It takes those who are spiritually sound to understand these things.

Remember Saul was killing the followers of Jesus thinking that they were erring before his arrest by Jesus, so do you think you would have been any different from him?

All the descendants of Abraham have an everlasting covenant with God by virtue of the circumcision, inclusive of Ishmael, so if you doubt this go and research without sentiments.

And just as Moses was to the Israelites, Mohammed was sent to the people of Ishmael to bring them back to the God of their forefathers.

I thought you at least were able to see what most cannot see when you acknowledged my thread on God is like a little child, but it seems you are not willing to hurt your fellow christian friends, like zither with whom you can't agree less that i'm have a misleading doctrine, even though you've clearly seen that it's not true, but you can suit yourself.

p.s. jesusjnr is a true disciple of Jesus who believes that Mohammed is a prophet of God just as Moses was a prophet of God, and just like someone who believes that Moses was a prophet of God doesn't make the person to be a Moses follower, so also does believing that Mohammed was a prophet of God not make someone a Mohammed follower.

#wisdomisjustifiedofherchildren

#Laughing# I can see there's no way of helping you see the truth, and I wont try anymore. It's of no use.
Dont talk about Zither because even before I saw his or her comment this morning, I had already found it out for myself.
We are still friends but I cant agree with these doctrines of yours because they are against my own faith, and I wont trade my faith and belief for anything, not even to be seen as a good person.
#NoHardFeelingsBro# God bless you.

4 Likes

Re: M by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 14, 2019
amyblessed:

#Laughing# I can see there's no way of helping you see the truth, and I wont try anymore. It's of no use.
Dont talk about Zither because even before I saw his or her comment this morning, I had already found it out for myself.
We are still friends but I cant agree with these doctrines of yours because they are against my own faith, and I wont trade my faith and belief for anything, not even to be seen as a good person.
#NoHardFeelingsBro# God bless you.
The same here for it's a mission impossible to do same to you and open your spiritual eyes.

But much love!
Re: M by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 16, 2019
Modified.
Re: M by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 25, 2019
God is the greatest not man.
Re: M by Martinez39(m): 5:18pm On Feb 25, 2019
When you become an atheist, I hope you won't regret wasting so much time on imaginary nonsenses. SMH

1 Like

Re: M by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 25, 2019
Martinez39:
We you become an atheist, I hope you won't regret wasting so much time on imaginary nonsenses. SMH
This is the time when you now get to wake up Satan zombie, cause you're having a terrible nightmaretinez. grin

Not SMH!

1 Like

Re: M by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 28, 2019
Sai God!
Re: M by Nobody: 6:37am On Mar 08, 2019
True tongues
Re: M by Nobody: 12:23am On Apr 26, 2019
Re: M by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 28, 2019
Modified
Re: M by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 30, 2019
Modified.
Re: M by Ochoiho: 5:50pm On Sep 30, 2019
i COR 11…13For such men are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading as apostles of Christ. 14And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. 15It is not surprising, then, if his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their actions.…
I now know Jesusjnr

2 Likes

Re: M by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 30, 2019
Jesujnr is a proponent of chrislam a part of the ongoing effort to create a one world religion lead by the false prophet.
The God of this religion is lucifer, it is a religion that doesnt segregates equates all religion as the same. Its central doctrine is peace, safety unity, brother hood of humans and good works. It preaches false righteousness and holiness, but deny the power of godliness which is the true gospel. It denies that Jesus is the son of God the messiah who only can save humans by faith in him rather it preaches mans ability to work and attain Godhood.

Alice bailey who is the founder of theosphy talks about the christ that is coming to be the ruler of the world but he must first enlighten the world through what she called the hierarchy and its servants to bring man to the light. That light is lucifer's deception.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: M by Shepherd00: 6:19pm On Sep 30, 2019
jesusjnr:
Allahu Akbar!
HahahahahahHahahahahaha. It's beginning to happen. Very soon he wld become what is really hiding inside.of him.

We will he watching you.

2 Likes

Re: M by Shepherd00: 6:23pm On Sep 30, 2019
amyblessed:

I'm so sorry bro, I always thought I was conversing with a true believer that knows and believes the Bible, but I can see I was wrong in my assumption. Didnt you know why he could not lead them to the promised land? Are you a Bible believer or a Muslim, because I'm getting confused concerning your faith.
Moses sinned against God, though he repented of it, and God forgave him, but He told him he wont enter the promised land, and God ordained his deputy Joshua who later led the children of Isreal to the promised land.
Please stop arguing blindly because it wont do you any good and it wont change the Bible either.
Welcome to the club. You Have also seen what I saw when I called him an Apostate.
Jesusjnr said Moses failed in his assignment. Okay oo.

2 Likes

Re: M by Shepherd00: 6:27pm On Sep 30, 2019
jesusjnr:
Allah is the Almighty God!

https://www.nairaland.com/5444282/koran-tongues-during-prayer-midnight
Allah is the Almighty God?
Didn't I say it? Only Muslims and false teachers hates Apostle Paul. This man has started his manifestation.

Elymas the sorcerer.

2 Likes

Re: M by Anas09: 6:34pm On Sep 30, 2019
Marianangel, MuttleyLaff make una come carry una brother o, he is now a Muslim.

1 Like

Re: M by Nobody: 5:23am On Oct 01, 2019
Jesujnr exposing himself

1 Like

Re: M by ChoCho54(f): 10:05am On Oct 01, 2019
Jesusjnr this is extremely unacceptable!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Manner From Heaven Story! How Believable Is It To Be Honest? / Isn't These Bible Verses Blasphemous? / God Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.