Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,838 members, 7,959,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 10:57 PM

Five (5) Very Important Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Going To A Uk- - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Five (5) Very Important Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Going To A Uk- (334 Views)

How To Do MTN Welcome Back Yourself Without Going To MTN Office / Very Important Information For Smartphone Users / Very Neat Iphone 5 Very Clean 22500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Five (5) Very Important Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Going To A Uk- by Culsteve2015(m): 9:38am On Feb 10, 2019
MOBILE PHONE SECRET EXPOSED AGAIN!!!

TOPIC:. FIVE (5) VERY IMPORTANT QUESTIONS YOU NEED TO ASK YOURSELF BEFORE GOING TO A UK- USED PHONE STORE!!

Hello Again!!!

It's freeTIPS@yourfingerTIPS

#The weekly session that Improves your mobile phone's Health At Home.

KINDLY DROP YOUR QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS IN THE SECTION BELOW AND DONT FORGET TO LIKE &SHARE TO FRIENDS!

INTRO:
BELGIUM PHONES popularly known as 2nd-HAND PHONES have overtime proved to be cheap but has brought upon many disappointments after successful purchase.
Now when it comes to mobile phone purchases and selection from a BELGIUM STORE,i have seen a lot of people break-down literarily due to wrong choice and unexpected disappointments from the highly esteemed mobile phone they went to get from the market themselves!!!
NOW to avoid this wailing and regrets, first SIT at home and ask yourself these ALL IMPORTANT QUIZZERS before you move an inch!!!

1. WHY DO I NEED A BELGIUM PHONE?

A relative of mine recommended me to take her on a mobile phone tour in search of very a phone to buy with optimum amount at hand!!. I firstly took her to a store where they sell BRAND NEW PHONES! she saw that the money at hand could only buy a medium sized ITEL android phone, she was not happy so I then took her to a SECOND GRADE/BELGIUM phone shop! where she saw flash phones at very cheap rates!!
TO cut this long story short, I was the one that even showed the store owner how to check for RAM size!!! on one of his phones, then I explained all the qualities of the whole phones there to my relative and she saw that not all flashy phones there are what they seem!!.
she later concented to buying from the previous BRAND NEW PHONE STORE happily.
Most people don't know why they need a second grade mobile phone,they just want a powerfully featured one with modern facilities at any cost so as to present it before friends and feel classy.
ask your self the question before you go to market my guy!!!

2. WHY ARE BELGIUM PHONES SO CHEAP?

Now, people tend to rush in for this trap they call 'opportunity'.
many has been bamboozled by the cheapness of the article and the high qualities embedded in it.
not knowing the woes that lie beneath!
Now from my experience as a mobile technician, the reason why this phones are no longer the same price as a NEWER VERSION is because these phones have been used overseas for a short period of time (that's why you hear of U.K USED) then now transfered down here for you to buy cheap not knowing that the seal has been broken, damages has been done due to transportation vessels, faults has developed due to been used already and many more ugly reasons why you would never want to buy a UK used phone anymore!!!

3. WHAT ARE THE REGULAR CIRCUMSTANCE THAT OFTEN BEFALL BELGIUM PHONES ?

Now as said above, these phones face serious rumpling and pressure when been transported down here! and often times, since these phones don't come with any accessory(I.e charger, earpiece like new ones), they are shortchanged for fake ones or even none at all.
you have to buy these accessories yourself!.
these fairly used gadgets are also been tampered with by the stock dealers here, they change alot of things inside of it and even sell some good accesories like battery from it and put in a fake one, and tell you with a broad smile('ITS TESTED AND OK SIR!!!') and in turn, you smile and pay and end up having troubles later!!

4. WHAT/WHERE ARE THEIR SOURCES OF THESE COMMODITIES!!?

while still on your chair lost in your thoughts about these things, you should also ask yourself where do these dealers get this commodities from ?
how do they get their phones they sell?
In my Years of experience, I have heard of phone dealers who have eventually put their buyers/customers in big time trouble due to the sources of these phones, some even go to the extent of stealing/arranging with hoodlums to get these phones forcefully from innocent people and auction it to them, then they ''repackage it'' and sell it to prospective buyers who have no knowledge of these things. then by coincidence, the real owner sees this phone in your hand, questions you about it, drags you to police and you're in trouble with the LAW!!

5. DO THESE DEALERS HAVE REGISTERED TRADE MARKS(such a as reciepts, warranties, guarantees, and Carl care services)!!?

Now, also very important is the issue of quality(mark of quality).
From my experience, UK USED phones never have any mark of warranty, or Guarantee care service attached!!. hardly!!. they are always a one-way negotiation.(I.e NON REFUNDABLE TRANSACTION!)
yet sense no tell you say something dey fishy!!!.
it's well!!

SOLUTION!!

PLEASE AFTER SITTING AND THINKING , YOU SHOULD KNOW WHATS RIGHT!!
BUY A BRAND NEW MOBILE PHONE FROM A REGISTERED OUTLET!!!

THANK YOU
COME TO OUR OFFICIAL PAGE ON FACEBOOK FOR MORE TIPS

@facebook.com/stevethephoneguy
FOR PERSONAL QUESTIONS AND OFFERS
08145967074(WHATSAPP )
Engr. STEVE.

#stevethephoneguy
#steve MOBILE PHONE REPAIRS
#freeTIPS@yourfingerTIPS
# you sure deserve a problem free mobile phone.....

(1) (Reply)

Nokia 9 Pureview Spotted On Google Play Supported Device List / How To Use Wireless Powershare In Galaxy S10 Phones / Hackers Are Targeting Mobile Phone Users In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.