Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,283 members, 7,887,826 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:35 PM

How Can I Set Up An Intranet On Internet Information Server(iis)? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Set Up An Intranet On Internet Information Server(iis)? (627 Views)

Can You Create A Good Intranet Portal Using Dotnet Or Php / How Do I Build An Intranet / Team Needed To Develop An Intranet Based Hotel Management Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Set Up An Intranet On Internet Information Server(iis)? by campusconnects: 7:12pm On Aug 22, 2010
I'm a php programmer i need someone to help me for the configurations of an intranet on local server
Re: How Can I Set Up An Intranet On Internet Information Server(iis)? by Nobody: 5:23am On Aug 24, 2010
I can setup php/mysql on IIS perfectly. First you install IIS on your pc by going to windows Add/Remove Programs. Mind you, i dont know if it is xp or vista you are talking about. Windows Component, you find IIS, check it, and continue the installation.
Next you need to setup php and mysql. For php, you need to download the php5 binaries from php.net
then, you will download the standalone installation for mysql5 from the mysql website.
You will now setup a script mapping for that php from IIS so that your php scripts will be executed right.

That is just a few briefing, to do this for a first-timer, you will need a number of screenshots which i am not ready to give now. Meanwhile, you can search for this in google, but i have already given you the highlights sha.

Try this site: http://www.webcheatsheet.com/PHP/install_and_configure.php

If you have issues, come and post them here.

(1) (Reply)

Esut Now Has A Forum Web Site. / Autocad Teacher Needed Urgently / Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.