Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,014 members, 7,946,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 05:20 PM

Buhari Was Not Aware Of What Happened In His Presence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Was Not Aware Of What Happened In His Presence (602 Views)

FFK Explains His Presence In Court With Fayose / Can You Guess What Buhari Was Telling These States Governors In This Photo? / Amaechi Caught Sleeping In Calabar As Buhari Was Commissioning Projects (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Was Not Aware Of What Happened In His Presence by bnsheikh(m): 8:51pm On Feb 10, 2019
in the lagos presidential rally yesterday, Oshiomole presented flags to the aspirants. After that, Buhari was called on stage and after his speech, he wanted to present the flag again before someone whispered to him that they have done that. he was surprised and said "so they have presented the flags" Buhari was on the sit why the flags were being presented but couldn't notice. what can we call that?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Not Aware Of What Happened In His Presence by Great2017: 8:55pm On Feb 10, 2019
Dementia

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Not Aware Of What Happened In His Presence by GoldChest(m): 8:57pm On Feb 10, 2019
Buhari brain is medically expired

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Was Not Aware Of What Happened In His Presence by SalamRushdie: 8:58pm On Feb 10, 2019
So they are not allowing the dullard present flags again?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Not Aware Of What Happened In His Presence by DLondonboiy: 9:00pm On Feb 10, 2019
SalamRushdie:
So they are not allowing the dullard present flags again?

You want him to present presidential abi governatorial flag to a camera man? I won't allow him near that flag if it was me...

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Not Aware Of What Happened In His Presence by SalamRushdie: 9:10pm On Feb 10, 2019
DLondonboiy:

You want him to present presidential abi governatorial flag to a camera man? I won't allow him near that flag if it was me...

damn!!!
Re: Buhari Was Not Aware Of What Happened In His Presence by 4reala(m): 9:13pm On Feb 10, 2019
DLondonboiy:

grin Guy, u don kill me with laff

(1) (Reply)

2019: See African Countries Holding Elections / EXPOSED: Comprehensive List Of APC Election Rigging Centers. / Imo Guber: How The Battle Will Be Fought In Owerri Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.