Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,136 members, 7,890,840 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:38 PM

15days To My Birthday, My Girlfriend Claimed She's Pregnant For Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15days To My Birthday, My Girlfriend Claimed She's Pregnant For Me (537 Views)

She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. / Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed / She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15days To My Birthday, My Girlfriend Claimed She's Pregnant For Me by uncleamachinonig(m): 10:24pm On Feb 10, 2019
me and my girlfriend have been together for almost 7months all days before left for school for some months and we are back together January 19 for four days and yesterday gbam she said she was pregnant... please am stuck in this situation what can I do please?

Re: 15days To My Birthday, My Girlfriend Claimed She's Pregnant For Me by daddytime(m): 10:26pm On Feb 10, 2019
Do you want us to help you rewind or fast forward your birthday...why are you now telling us?

Where is Akungba by the way...will you guys give me a chieftancy title plus a maiden if I adopted the pregnancy??

1 Like

Re: 15days To My Birthday, My Girlfriend Claimed She's Pregnant For Me by Davash222(m): 10:26pm On Feb 10, 2019
With the way she responded, either she's not pregnant or you're not responsible.
Re: 15days To My Birthday, My Girlfriend Claimed She's Pregnant For Me by Justpd: 10:32pm On Feb 10, 2019
Congrats bruh. Double celebration for you.
Re: 15days To My Birthday, My Girlfriend Claimed She's Pregnant For Me by Baddiezz(f): 10:33pm On Feb 10, 2019
it's not your baby .

2 Likes

Re: 15days To My Birthday, My Girlfriend Claimed She's Pregnant For Me by Kenzico(m): 10:48pm On Feb 10, 2019
angry

(1) (Reply)

Wife Shoots Husband During Romantic Valentine’s Day Dinner / Xandel Kamel Ghanaian Actress Disclosed How She Dates 10 Men / If You Could.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.