Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,812 members, 7,902,598 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 12:55 PM

Sexcapade With The Neighbors Daughters - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Sexcapade With The Neighbors Daughters (68029 Views)

My Neighbors Daughters (Episode 1) / Sexcade With My Neighbors Daughter [+18] / Sexcapade With Neighbor's Daughters. 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexcapade With The Neighbors Daughters by holleyboy: 10:32am On Feb 27, 2019
Bring it on, what an irony of life. More ink to ur pen.
Re: Sexcapade With The Neighbors Daughters by aprilwise(m): 11:26am On Feb 27, 2019
Nice one. Thanks
Re: Sexcapade With The Neighbors Daughters by youngproov(m): 6:09am On Feb 28, 2019
SEXCAPADE WITH THE NEIGHBOR DAUGHTERS

Episode 22

If we could look into each others hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance and care.

Dotun story gave me a sleepless night and also in my working hours, I couldn't concentrate, I was all preoccupied with the thought.
Dotun has proven to be more than just a friend to me. He has saved my life twice, losing his in one of the process. I have to find a way to help him. I have to help the suffering girl.

I waited for Dotun to reappear back to me but he takes longer than I expected, but when he finally showed up, I almost jump up in joy.

" you left for days, what happened? " I asked him.

" my sister was crying bitterly for the last few days, I couldn't leave her side " he replied slowly.

"okay Dotun, can you take me to your sister " he nodded and he took me to her.
When I got there, I can't help seeing a girl of thirteen , suffering that much. She was sleeping under the bridge when I saw her. Clad on something I could call a rag. She was so pale and lean. I can't help the tears coming down my eyes. They were just too much for a girl at her age to bear.

I was able to convinced her to follow me. I brought her home then gave her food to eat. Hunger was clearly written all over her. She devoured the food in no time and even ask for more .

" I can't remember the last time I eat something as good as this. I have been feeding on scrap ever since..."She said and stopped along the way but only for her to cry. I know where she was heading, but I decided to put my emotions under my feet, and asked her about her parent. She narrated everything the same way as Dotun narrated it to me. But when she got to the part of her brother death, she went mute and didn't say a word, She was only crying, I can feel the pains within her, I tried consoling her not to cry but it was takes a great wave to bring down a ship.

" tell me about life after your brother death " I said slowly.

" life was horrible...life was a living hell. I couldn't pay the house rent after my brother death, the landlord send me out, I live in distress, I live in pain, it was like the whole world is against me, no one is willing to help me, I beg for food, but I only get craps and left over to eat, sometimes I won't eat for days. I'm like a dog wandering about, I couldn't go back to school and I don't have a family to meet. My brother was all I have and he's gone... Sometimes I prefer death to this kind of life. I planned to kill myself...cos I'm tired of my life but whenever I want to end my life , my hands and leg will become heavy that I won't be able to move. Please when you return me back to the place you took me, don't come back for me again, cos I will be dead by then. " she said.

" I'm not taking you back there, you will be living here with me , Opeyemi as from today , I want you to see me as your brother, I will make sure you have the very best in life. Your brother never stop caring about you, even in his death..." I said.

"Do you know my brother? " she asked curiously ."

I wanted to say yes, but I change my mind and choose not to.

"No I don't, I only know of a boy that lost his parent in a plane crash, he struggled along with his sister to make ends meets.
Life is a very difficult thing to understand, It comes from different angles, life gave him a puzzled question, with no answer. He traveled very far with his sister looking for an answer. Unfortunately the answer came with a price... He left his sister and journey alone to ' the land of no return' (my next story) . He promised to come back, but he never did, days turns to weeks, weeks turns to months and Months turns to years. if only she knew it was a Farewell...
The two kids never choose a life like that. But that was what life gave them. The going has always been tough. But when the going get tough, the tough get going.
Opeyemi, you are now my family, we will live in this house together as one. " I said.

After three months, I arranged for Dotun burial, I know once he's buried ,I won't be able to see him again. Dotun as thought me a lot of things, sometimes her sister do think maybe am his dead brother. I never tell her that I know Dotun, and I never tell her that I do see his ghost .
A day before the burial. Dotun appeared before me. He asked me to take a Biro and a pen that he have some final words for his sister. I took a pen and wrote down all he said.

" My dear opeyemi, wuraola mi, am sorry I failed you, I didn't meant for it to be this way, I didn't wish for you to suffer... But fate wish me bad. Am sorry I left you alone in this world. Am sorry I couldn't finish the journey with you. Am sorry I wasn't there when you needed me. Am sorry for not being the brother you wish I am. Am sorry I broke my promise. I hope one day you will find it in your heart to forgive me.
My journey has end, the hands of the time can't be turn.
Hold tight to our memories for comfort, and never forget who you are, you are the last hair of Adebanjo's.

Omo Ale ma ro,
Iwo ni omo afi ogede gun iyan je bi isu ,
Iwo ni Adewura to fi jigi wura bu omi mu,
Omorenike to fi oge ta ge,
Iwo ni agborin igbo, ti ode ole mu,
Omo Adesewa ti o fi gbogbo ara se ewa,
Omo afi ekun je oka,
Omo Adebisi oko banjo.

you are not alone opeyemi, my love will always be with you... Goodbye. " I dropped my pen then I looked into his eyes, my eyes were already filled with tears.

"Give it to opeyemi when it feels right .
Ayo you've been very good to me, don't forget what I told you about life, and also what I told you about Grace, she isn't in your future. Sooner or later you will get to know. Darkness will come in the night but brightness will surely come in the morning. The truth can't be long hidden...
Protect my sister Ayo, take care of my Opeyemi, take care of morenikeji, take care of my Wuraola . Am leaving her in your care, I will never forget your friendship, till we meet again my friend. This is my final farewell, you will see me no more. Goodbye forever... my friend." he said and then he was gone... Forever.

To be continued...

To join my story group On facebook , this is the link

https://www./153524418678374/

2 Likes

Re: Sexcapade With The Neighbors Daughters by youngproov(m): 6:12am On Feb 28, 2019
SEXCAPADE WITH THE NEIGHBORS DAUGHTERS

Episode 23

So long, farewell, how do I say goodbye...
It was very sad to finally say goodbye to Dotun. I contacted everyone I can, and they were all present at his burial.
Everywhere was full with different people, even Clara came from U.K to attend the burial. I was happy to see her again but I know she will be leaving soon, she's yet to complete her post graduate program at Lancaster university.
She will be staying for a week before returning back to UK, and that ignite a glimpse of joy in me. But am still very overcome by Dotun departure. There will going to be no more Dotun in my life, but just a memory story. A story I will always live to remember.

Dotun was later buried and everyone present later left for their respective homes.
I introduced Grace as my fiancee to Clara. Clara seems not to like that, but I pretended not to care. She has once confess to me of being jealous of Grace. Introducing Grace as my fiancee to her would mean something more. Something more than just a jealousy, I wouldn't say hatred .

Life goes on, Clara returned back to UK after a week but not without a kiss attempt. And I fell for it, I couldn't resist the kiss, even the distance didn't stop what I feels for her. I have been fighting the feelings away for a very long time, but it won't just go. I have never felt anything as stubborn as that before. I have to find a way to stop it before it ruin my relationship with Grace.

Months passed away and I started to notice some certain changes in Grace behavior. She no longer visit as she often to do, no call or text from her and whenever I pay her a visit, she's mostly not at home. She only calls whenever she is in need of money.
I sat her down one day and ask her about her sudden change. Her response was rather abusive, she complains and gave excuses on something I regarded as unreasonable.
I gave her ranting much thought and then decide within me to propose to her once and for all. Am actually taking too long to propose to her.

While I was still planning on how to propose to Grace, some gossipers hint me some stuff. There's this lady at my working place, her name is Mercy, she has a tiny voice and sometimes I call her 'mercy tiny voice'. She always call me Oko Grace cos she believed that I love grace beyond control. She's a good talker and I like her.
One Morning, I was heading inside my office room when she stopped.

"Mr Ayo good morning, emmm... I've been hearing something and I think I should let you know " she said. I looked at her for a while cos I know she definitely want to gossip with me.

"don't you think it's too early to be gossiping? OK what is it? " I asked.

" I heard that... I even see it with my own 'korokoro' eyes that... Emmm our Grace is hanging out with a new guy that just arrived from USA. If you see that guy Ehnn, he's very handsome, money dey for his pocket. If you see his car gan lasan..."

" are you done? " I cut in.

" Nooo, I'm not done, if you see the way he's flexing Our grace around, that guy get bastard money, head to toe na designer... "

" hey!!! Where exactly are you driving out? " I cut in with a question.

" you know... That our Grace is... You know na... She's... "

" hold it there, I trust the woman I love so much, relationship is all about trust, it's not my grace that you saw. And if you have no other good thing to say, please excuse me " I said then I made my way through her.

I never believe Mercy, cos I trusted grace completely so I discard her ofofo(gossip).

"All this ofofo will end once I give her a ring " I said to myself, then I made myself ready to propose to her.

The following week, I brought a very expensive diamond ring. Even if am to propose to the woman I love, I must make it the very best I can.
I clad myself with a blazer suit , a chinos trouser and match it with a designer shoe. I put on my Gucci sun shade with my rollex watch to nail it. I found myself merry-go-rounding around the mirror just to be sure am looking as noble as a gentleman.
Opeyemi was wondering what am up to. I gave her a hint, she quickly enter her room and within 5 minutes she was out wearing a beautiful gown. She said she want to be a " I was there "witness and who am I to say No to my only sister.

I reach for the diamond ring and do some little rehearsal with Opeyemi, asking her to act like Grace.

" are you ready? " I asked and she nodded in response.

" love! oh sweet love, what a beautiful thing it is,
I have journey over seas and mountains,
Just in search of one thing...happiness,
But I found you instead,
You radiate an air of love to my heart
Ever since I met you, I have been lost in an ecstasy of blinding love,
Your love makes me paint with the colours of the wind,
Your love makes me sing in the fantasy of sweet lullaby,
Am drowning in the ocean of your love,
I need no rescuing,
Love is the beautiful thing that's ever happened to me,
Love Is Beautiful, so they say
Love is precious in many ways.
Love is embrace passion.
Love is eternal happiness.
Love is heart felt emotions.
Love is the understanding of one another.
Love is that special someone.
Love is flying without wings.
Love is the joy you feel with someone.
Love is caring for someone special.
Love is that who touches your heart.
Love is what makes your heart beat.
Love is the healing power of your heart and soul.
Love is that beauty within.
Love is what makes dreams come true.
Love is the fuel of the heart and soul.
Love is the foundation of life.
Love is the meaning of life.
And that love is you my Grace,
Please make me the happiest fool on earth,
Because your love blinds me completely inside out,
That I see no flaws in you.
With all sincerity, will you be my lady?
Grace will you marry me? " I said facing opeyemi.

"Awwwn, I will Marry you! You are so cute with the lines Wow! ". Opeyemi said with a blushing smile . We both went laughing together .

" Big head, I didn't say you should reply me, I'm not proposing to you I'm only rehearsing with you, so how was it? I pray I don't forget any of the lines "I said.
After ensuring that everything is in proper, we entered the Range Rover and drive to her residence. I stopped to buy a toast wine and a Champaign.
We got there around 4pm in the evening. Her door was locked from inside so I opened the door with the spare key she gave me. She wasn't in the living room so I tried checking the bedroom. I asked Opeyemi to find a hiding spot, that when am done proposing she should just pop up the Champaign. I opened the door and saw the greatest shock of my life. I found Grace in the middle of a sex with a man. My heart skips a thousand beats. The red wine am holding fell and broke into pieces. I tried composing myself, but I failed, I lost my balance and everything went black.

To be continued...

2 Likes

Re: Sexcapade With The Neighbors Daughters by Haryorholuwar(m): 6:19am On Feb 28, 2019
Hmm..... So touching

Nice write up bro
Re: Sexcapade With The Neighbors Daughters by Oladaps15(m): 6:59am On Feb 28, 2019
Dat's gud u see cleared for eye. thump up tanx for the early update
Re: Sexcapade With The Neighbors Daughters by aprilwise(m): 8:04am On Feb 28, 2019
Nice one. All these things happen in our day to day life. Thanks
Re: Sexcapade With The Neighbors Daughters by princesshansy(f): 8:26am On Feb 28, 2019
Maybe that'll epp u to regain your sense
Re: Sexcapade With The Neighbors Daughters by skubido(m): 9:16am On Feb 28, 2019
Said it, gat to move on

Tanks for the update
Re: Sexcapade With The Neighbors Daughters by do4luv14(m): 9:40am On Feb 28, 2019
Chaiii,
DOTUN part was so....sooo......touching......

but Grace hmmm, isn't she the same that hit Ayo, and send him to hell and back,
chaiii money issa bastard mehn
Re: Sexcapade With The Neighbors Daughters by holleyboy: 11:34am On Feb 28, 2019
Bi awi fun omo eni a gbo, ka soro f'omo eni a'gba. E don clear for ur eyes nw abi Olodo!. More update jare.
Re: Sexcapade With The Neighbors Daughters by mjay05(m): 7:34pm On Feb 28, 2019
nice one bro..
Re: Sexcapade With The Neighbors Daughters by becca2017(f): 9:00pm On Feb 28, 2019
Urrrrgh!!... thanks a lot for d update
Re: Sexcapade With The Neighbors Daughters by Bestie93(m): 10:40pm On Feb 28, 2019
My heart is beating xo fast. Love and betrayal are 5 and 6. I'm a living witnez

Jx joined the story now and must confess that its lesson field...

Thumbs up
Re: Sexcapade With The Neighbors Daughters by myk30(m): 12:19am On Mar 01, 2019
love is that thing that is deadly as poison love is that other thing that capable of sending one to an early grave good job.
Re: Sexcapade With The Neighbors Daughters by Ann2012(f): 2:09am On Mar 01, 2019
Well done OP
Re: Sexcapade With The Neighbors Daughters by youngproov(m): 5:52am On Mar 01, 2019

Episode 24

Love is the beautiful thing that ever happened to me, and the most horrendous thing you could possibly desire.

I found myself standing beside an old man near a deserted beach. Behind us laid a dereliet building. Everywhere looks tranquil, no sound of any animal, except for the breeze blowing through my face.
I looked into the old man eyes �. He has so many faces, and most of them are neither terrifying. One thing that's weird about each faces, is that they all looks familiar and every face has an illusion that is somehow connected to my brain. Whenever I look at a face, I get to see behind what looks like an erased memories. I began to see behind what I could call a past, and every face shows a clearer picture of something I have long forgotten. After a while, I began to remember everything that seems lost. Then the old man disappeared.
I heard a faint voice calling on me, I strain my ears and follow the direction where the voice is coming from. The more I do, the more the images around me get blur.

"Wake up brother " I heard the voice more clearly now. I slowly open my eyes and I saw Opeyemi eyes in tears .

"Don't cry sister am okay" I said, she hurriedly hug me.

"When I heard sister Grace screaming, I rushed in only to see you down on the floor. I was scared, I thought you are dead. Can you tell me what happened? " she asked.

"I will but let get the hell out of here first " I replied.

I turned my head sideway, I saw Grace and her so called fucker. She's already shedding tears like an infant, crocodile tears I will say. I helped myself up to my feet. I removed the ring � from my blazer pocket then I throw it at her.
Her tears � means nothing to me anymore. She has betrayed my trust and also my love for her. She is nothing but a deceiver. I found to my dismay that I have been blindly in love with a heart breaker, a deceiver. Someone who deceived me by hiding her true self.
All my lost memories are back, and I can see that am in a total darkness of a deceiver. her true colours is now crystal clear to me.
She deceived everyone, including my parent. I don't have to say its over before she know its over. She has choose her own path and so will I. That was one of the the saddest day of my life.

Life supposed to go on. But mine doesn't, it been 8 months now and everything still seems like yesterday.

I sat down outside the house listening to a music tittled "Almost lover by a fine frenzy ". This is more than just a heart break � to me, am just like a living dead, Grace that has always be a source of joy to my heart is now a source of saddeness to me. I shed tears whenever I remember her. I burn all her picture I have with me. Only if I can burn away her picture which I have in my head.
I have no friend to share my story with, since we've graduated, have lost contact with Juliet and Simi. Dotun have always been my closest friend but he is no more around me and I don't want to call Clara. The only person I have in my life to care about now is opeyemi, if not for her I would have been long dead. I wish I had listen to Dotun, but love blinded me completely.

Everyone in my office complained of my consistent inconsitence. But what can I do, they just can't understand the hole in my heart. Cos if they do... No they can't, only I can.

I came back from work one evening . I met my mom in the living room, I was suprised to see her cos she didn't inform me of her coming.

" good evening mama ayo, what a pleasant surprise " I said.
She stare at opeyemi before replying me.

"Ayomide tell me, do you want to kill yourself? This girl came to my house this morning with tears in her eyes. You don't need to say anything, she has explained everything to me, and how you have been behaving since you caught that slot with another man. She even said you go for days without eating. Ayomide tell me that is not true. Do you want to make me a childless woman. You are the only one that I have, and why are you doing this to me. Now that I'm still alive I won't open my eyes and watch you starve yourself to death. Oya opeyemi go to the kitchen and bring the solid eba I prepared for him.Today will mark the end of your sadness. " She said.
I smiled, mama Ayo with her ways of scolding is somehow funny.

Mama stayed for a week before leaving. She filled my head with alot of different talks, she told me to move on with my life. I gave her words much thought then I decide to give Clara a call.
One Saturday morning I picked up my phone and dial Clara number. But it was answered by an unknown male voice.

Me: hello

Unknown : who is on the line?

Me: I'm ayo, Clara friend from Nigeria. I want to speak with Clara.

Unknown : what do you want from her.? And why are you calling by this time?

Me: Excuse me, can you please give her the phone , I want to speak with her and not you.

Unknown : that still doesn't explain the reason why you are calling by this time of the day.

Me: oh am sorry, I didn't follow the GMT, but can you please give her the phone.

Unknown : listen up motherfucker, if you can't tell me the reason why you are calling her, then Bleep off the phone!!

(I check my phone screen, to be sure if am actually calling Clara number )

Me: Suberu, se na you get the phone, Abeg give the phone to the owner I want to speak with her.

Unknown: hey fool, I ask you to Bleep off the line. Are you that daft?

Me: Aye mi!!! �, see this Togo dog, o dabi ori e ti daru. Abi ewo ni gbogbo radarada yii gan na.

Unknown : pardon?

Me: I said why are you shouting like a molested pig, Abi head is paining you ni?

unknown : its seems you fucking don't know who am I to her.

Me : and who the hell are you?

Unknown:Am her fiancé, am engaged to her.

Me: you are what?

To be continued...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexcapade With The Neighbors Daughters by youngproov(m): 5:56am On Mar 01, 2019

Episode 25

I was broken beyond description...

I was in a public transport one morning going to my work place, Mercy tiny voice has borrowed my car for a ceremony she traveled to attend. So in absent of my car, I used the public transport. I sat beside a lady, she would be in her late 20s. Her face looks familiar but I don't care recollecting her face, my heart was too heavy for a deep thinking.
I caught her staring at my face without even taking a break. I care less about that also, I have alot going through my mind. Losing Clara has gotten me totally demoralized. I was lost in my thought about Clara when I felt an earphone plugged into my ear. Before I could say a word. The lyrics of the song hit my brain. It was a song by passenger tittled "let her go"

"Staring at the bottom of your glass
Hoping one day you'll make a dream last
But dreams come slow and they go so fast
You see her when you close your eyes
Maybe one day you'll understand why
Everything you touch surely dies

But you only need the light when it's burning low
Only miss the sun when it starts to snow
Only know you love her when you let her go
Only know you've been high when you're feeling low
Only hate the road when you're missing home
Only know you love her when you let her go
And you let her... "

I felt some drops of hot tears dropping down my eyes. The more I try controlling it, the more am losing control of myself.
I heard her saying something, I turned my head towards her, she wasn't looking at me, her eyes were fixed in the air.

"Through out life you will meet one person who is like no other. You could talk to this person for hours and never get bored, you could tell this person things and they will never judge you. This person is your soulmate, your best friend, never let them go..." She said.
The bus stopped moving, she write something on a pieces of paper and drop it on my lap. Then she pick up her bag and head for the door.
I picked the paper up and read the content.

"Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened! Even the day give way for the night, everything might seems dark now, but the night is never forever"

I ran out of the bus in search of her, but she was no where to be found. The contents of what she wrote were quite perplexing. I wonder how a stranger could know my complications. Maybe am too transparent.

I got to office with my head full of different thought. I certainly can't think straight. I started asking myself several questions, questions I wished I know an answer to.
It was during this period that a message entered my phone. It was a message from Clara, I quickly open it.

"Hey ayo. I have waited for you long enough that anyone one could, right now I'm settling down in U. K with my man. And I don't want you to ever call me again. Don't even try to reach my father house cos he will shoot you on sight. Am engaged so look for someone else. "

My eyes grew dark , cloud of tears entwined my eyes, I can't believe am losing Clara for real. I started blaming myself for not listening to Dotun. Only if I could draw back the hands of time. Only if...

The rest of the day was horrendous for me. I got home feeling slightly sick, I explained everything that happened to opeyemi, including the text I received from Clara. I have no one to share my problems with but her.

" brother please be strong, everything happens for a reason. God will give you a good wife. My prayer for you everyday is your happiness, mama must not hear this, or else he will scold you like a five years old child " she said. I forced out a smile for her even though it's obvious that it's fake.

Grace regretted her action and seek for forgiveness , I forgave her since the Bible preached forgiveness, when we sinned against God, he will surely forgive us, Why we the mortal humans can't. I forgive her for all she done, but I can never take her back into my life. Her so called lover used and dumped her. Now she realized what it means to be loved. I loved her unconditionally, even when the world was against her, I stood by her. It will only takes a miracle for her to find such a love again. Opportunity knocks more than once, but the first one is the loudest.

Years passed and I never hear from Clara, but Grace do send apology text to me every day. I tired moving on with my life, but a day won't pass by without having a thought about Clara. She has now become someone I wish but I cannot reach. I made up my mind to remain single till death. I can't afford having another heart break. Mama Ayo resquted for a grand children, but I couldn't get her one, not even out of wedlock. I distance myself from ladies, the only female friend I find it difficult to leave is mercy tiny voice, and that's because of her aproko, she also get small madness for head.

I was alone at home one evening doing some house chores. Opeyemi is now in the university studying medicine . So that makes me alone at home. I heard a knock on the door, I opened the door only to see the lady I met in the bus some years ago. I was suprise to see her and also at the same time very shock. I ushered her in. My brain is still failing to process where I had known her. She introduced herself as Mrs leyira. The name sound very strange to me, not a name I know of. After the introduction she began looking at my eyes the way she does the day we met in the bus. After a while I broke the silence by asking her what she will like to take. I have alot of questions in my mind to ask her but it will be very rude to start throwing her the hell of questions I've been wanting to ask. So I decided to be as assertive as I can.
I offered her a soft drinks, after am sure that she is very well relaxed. I threw the first question at her.

"Mrs leyira, how do you know my place? " I asked.
She replied with a smile.

"Ayo how can you have forgotten me so easily, am Juliet " she said.

" Juliet? You mean the Juliet that sees things other people don't? " I said with a perplex tone.

" yes it me, the one that do see your friend Dotun back then during our university days" she replied with a smile.
I run towards her and hug her tightly, I can't believe the person in front of me is actually a long lost friend. The friend I thought I've lost forever.

"Its so good to see you again, am sorry I couldn't recollect your face. You have change alot and beside I don't know you as leyira" I said with every joy in me.

"Thats because am now married. Leyira is my husband surname. " she replied.
We talk for lengths, I narrated everything that happened to her. She felt sorry for me but didn't show much suprise about my story. I asked her why she wasn't surprise to hear how things end up with me. She replied saying she knew everything even before it happened. And there she goes again. She got me suprised.
Sometimes I do wish am born an extraordinary being.
We talk for hours, I collected her address and promise to pay her and her family a visit one day. She is now a mother of twins.

Two weeks later, I was in a supermarket buying some stuff. I was about going out when I saw someone that look like Clara. I wanted to ignore and just move away to my car, since Clara is not in Nigeria, according to the information I heard years ago, she has settled down in UK with someone that might be her husband by now. But something told me to wait outside so as to catch her face clearly when coming out. I waited for like 10 minutes then she was out. My eyes nearly fall out their sockets when I saw the person who came out the supermarket. Its no one but Clara.
She was very shock to see me and a little terrified as if she seeing a ghost.

" I thought you are dead " I heard her saying with her lips trembling.

"Me? dead? How? When" I threw.

To be continued...

Hello guys get ready for the grand finale of sexcapade with the neighbor daughter's
Tomorrow

5 Likes

Re: Sexcapade With The Neighbors Daughters by aprilwise(m): 8:12am On Mar 01, 2019
I enjoyed reading this story. Kudos
Re: Sexcapade With The Neighbors Daughters by Bestie93(m): 11:24am On Mar 01, 2019
This is another mind capturing story. Well done dear.

Pls more updates
Re: Sexcapade With The Neighbors Daughters by holleyboy: 11:29am On Mar 01, 2019
Hmmm, i just dey gbadun d tori for where i tanda gidigba. Kudos to d OP.
Re: Sexcapade With The Neighbors Daughters by NamelessOGBENI(m): 2:30pm On Mar 01, 2019
What a read...
Re: Sexcapade With The Neighbors Daughters by sallydeen(m): 3:02pm On Mar 01, 2019
Dead kwa? thanks for the update
Re: Sexcapade With The Neighbors Daughters by sallydeen(m): 3:02pm On Mar 01, 2019
Dead kwa? thanks for the update
Re: Sexcapade With The Neighbors Daughters by myk30(m): 5:56pm On Mar 01, 2019
I guess Clara wasn't d person that sent that message. I dey gbadun u jare
Re: Sexcapade With The Neighbors Daughters by walterterri555(m): 6:02pm On Mar 01, 2019
[color=#000099][/color][i][/i] Thanks for the update We await the final part
Re: Sexcapade With The Neighbors Daughters by doctorexcel: 8:23pm On Mar 01, 2019
WOW! Eleyi gidigan o. Ride on bro
Re: Sexcapade With The Neighbors Daughters by donaldphilipizu(m): 8:29pm On Mar 01, 2019
i site u.....keep ur good work......nice update
Re: Sexcapade With The Neighbors Daughters by makanjuseun(m): 9:23pm On Mar 01, 2019
Nice one.
Re: Sexcapade With The Neighbors Daughters by Youngados(m): 8:44am On Mar 02, 2019
What a sweet story. Lv it .
Re: Sexcapade With The Neighbors Daughters by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 02, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: Sexcapade With The Neighbors Daughters by mcbliss: 9:32am On Mar 02, 2019
Had a wonderful read @ OP. Waiting patiently for the grand finale

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 / Prisoner Of Love: The Story / As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.