Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,866 members, 7,872,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:25 AM

Gionee S8s Now Available For Purchase In Nigeria - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee S8s Now Available For Purchase In Nigeria (8922 Views)

Why Infinix Is A Good Smartphone To Purchase In Nigeria / Gionee S8s Reviews, Specifications And Price / Gionee A1 Lite Full Review: 20MP Selfie Camera Samples (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee S8s Now Available For Purchase In Nigeria by brandon180(m): 7:32pm On Mar 02, 2019
frubben:
you see how dull you are, arguing on a phone you have not even handle or use. please go and use the phone first den come back and make noise. if I too talk dey will see I b gionee agent
Not here to argue with u bruh.
Just drop a screen shot of ba3 usage.
Make people wey wan buy make up their mind
Re: Gionee S8s Now Available For Purchase In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 02, 2019
frubben:
the reason I refuse to post pics here is cos people will feel like am working for gionee that's why I would like if you ask around and see for yourself
i believe you bro
Re: Gionee S8s Now Available For Purchase In Nigeria by Mizik(m): 7:33pm On Mar 02, 2019
frubben:
the reason I refuse to post pics here is cos people will feel like am working for gionee that's why I would like if you ask around and see for yourself
Nice.
This is actually a very reasonable reason not to post a picture or screenshot from the phone bro....
Very reasonable indeed...
Re: Gionee S8s Now Available For Purchase In Nigeria by frubben(m): 7:44am On Mar 03, 2019
Mizik:
Nice.
This is actually a very reasonable reason not to post a picture or screenshot from the phone bro....
Very reasonable indeed...
lol. sarcasm will not kill you. say amen
Re: Gionee S8s Now Available For Purchase In Nigeria by frubben(m): 7:45am On Mar 03, 2019
brandon180:

Not here to argue with u bruh.
Just drop a screen shot of ba3 usage.
Make people wey wan buy make up their mind
you not here argue and what have you being doing since
Re: Gionee S8s Now Available For Purchase In Nigeria by HumbleBoy21: 2:11pm On Mar 03, 2019
frubben:
you not here argue and what have you being doing since
Bro Forget argument stuffs and they calling you gionee agent.
Just drop the screenshot and forget all that. abeg.
Re: Gionee S8s Now Available For Purchase In Nigeria by frubben(m): 3:10pm On Mar 03, 2019
HumbleBoy21:
Bro Forget argument stuffs and they calling you gionee agent.
Just drop the screenshot and forget all that. abeg.
bros take a walk down to slot or any shop outlet and get yours. tanks for your understanding
Re: Gionee S8s Now Available For Purchase In Nigeria by HumbleBoy21: 5:00pm On Mar 03, 2019
frubben:
bros take a walk down to slot or any shop outlet and get yours. tanks for your understanding
okay
Re: Gionee S8s Now Available For Purchase In Nigeria by Jimmyubah2: 5:03pm On Mar 03, 2019
frubben:
if we base your argument on what you just wrote, base on the fact that the phone is everywhere, every bill board and outlet store gionee would have release a statement distancing themselves from the product. and I believe outlet store like slot, jumia, konga and the likes would have comfam from gionee themselves before sales and marketing would start up. so bro you don't have any argument . and am speaking with more knowledge here because am currently using the phone which screen shot have being place here. bro dis phone is not clone.
Even official gionee stores across all states of the federation have the Gionee s8s. I really love the phone. Have had a feel of it when I priced it in the gionee store in my location. That's my next phone.
Re: Gionee S8s Now Available For Purchase In Nigeria by Jimmyubah2: 5:06pm On Mar 03, 2019
frubben:
please how is x5 better. same ba3, the gionee S8s comes with the latest adriod version and a 5.0 Bluetooth. please make your different and don't judge cos of the name of the product. and the x5 does not come with fast charging. i can charge my gionee S8s from o percent to 100 percent in less than an hour. i am not just saying it something i have experience.

gionee is even cheaper self
Although the Nokia x5 is now upgradable to android 9.0 via OTA update. Nokia x5 chipset is snapdragon while gionee s8s is mtk.
But I still prefer the gionee s8s cus of the fast charging and its also cheaper.
Re: Gionee S8s Now Available For Purchase In Nigeria by Jimmyubah2: 5:18pm On Mar 03, 2019
frubben:
hahahahahahaha you are also saying it cos you love and you using the phone. everything you just wrote up dere the only one I will accept is the global recognition. but it does not hold water that much. because I target a particular market and you target a global market does not mean I have failed. everbody has their own reason for doing what dey did. as of ram management and ba3 guy use the phone first. I can confidently tell you that I can use my phone for a whole day on heavy use age I mean heavy use age . using my 4g and listening to music at same time with numerous app open . you can quote me anywhere.
Another advantage is that the battery is removable so you can get yourself a spare battery.
Talking about target market,I remember there was gionee x1s made for Nepal/Indian market with 3gb ram / 32gb ROM then. But was available on aliexpress then so i was able to order for a colleague as against the popular version of the x1s here in Nigeria.
For the fact that its for Nigerian market does not mean its cloned.
Re: Gionee S8s Now Available For Purchase In Nigeria by Jimmyubah2: 5:21pm On Mar 03, 2019
frubben:
this is my first time using a gionee product. am just giving you a review of the gionee S8s cos I happen to be using it. apart from dis product nothing concern me concern any gionee product. you ask for my review I gave you. your choice bro
Don't mind them bro. All of them rubbishing this product have not even seen the phone physically let alone handling it, yet they are doubting you who own it with your hard earned money and who also use it.
Re: Gionee S8s Now Available For Purchase In Nigeria by aol807: 9:20am On Mar 04, 2019
Jimmyubah2:

Don't mind them bro. All of them rubbishing this product have not even seen the phone physically let alone handling it, yet they are doubting you who own it with your hard earned money and who also use it.
correct!
Re: Gionee S8s Now Available For Purchase In Nigeria by madenigga2dcore(m): 11:54pm On Mar 22, 2019
This fone is not from gionee. menu display is very weird am currently using it .. I want to sell it off. substandard display and poor camera. I regret buying
Re: Gionee S8s Now Available For Purchase In Nigeria by aol807: 8:40am On Apr 24, 2019
madenigga2dcore:
This fone is not from gionee. menu display is very weird am currently using it .. I want to sell it off. substandard display and poor camera. I regret buying
so sorry to hear this
Re: Gionee S8s Now Available For Purchase In Nigeria by Freeko4: 1:13pm On Jul 24, 2019
madenigga2dcore:

I said it here before, u guys thought I was yarning trash.
Make una njoy una phone...... grin grin grin
Re: Gionee S8s Now Available For Purchase In Nigeria by madenigga2dcore(m): 1:29pm On Nov 08, 2021
Currently using the fone now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

For All Those Who Say Samsung Aren't Copying Apple.... / How Do I Configure My China Phone (fake Iphone) For Internet Use? / I'm Done With Xiaomi Brand

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.