Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,762 members, 7,979,615 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 12:42 PM

Grammy Awards: Ariana Grande Says Her “trash” Tweet Wasn’t Directed At Cardi B - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Grammy Awards: Ariana Grande Says Her “trash” Tweet Wasn’t Directed At Cardi B (461 Views)

Breakup Tweet Wasn’t Directed At Funke Or JJC Skillz – Apostle Suleman / Pastor Ellis' Hand On Ariana Grande's Breast (Photos) / My Post Wasn’t Directed At Lola Rae, Tekno - Noble Igwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Grammy Awards: Ariana Grande Says Her “trash” Tweet Wasn’t Directed At Cardi B by Trendme: 10:52am On Feb 11, 2019
Ariana Grande has stated that her “trash” tweet wasn’t directed at Cardi B who beat her late boyfriend Mac Miller to win Best Rap Album at the 2019 Grammy Awards.

When Cardi B stepped on stage to receive the award, Ariana Grande tweeted:

“Trash”

Few seconds later, she posted:

“literal b*llshit”.

Her tweets were seen by many as an attack on Cardi B, forcing her to clarify that it had nothing to do with her.

“nothing to do w (with) her. good for her. i promise. i’m sorry.”

She added:

“she’s not at all and that’s not what i meant and u know that.”

Despite falling out with the producers of the Grammys and not showing up for the show, Ariana Grande still took home the Best Pop Vocal Album award for her record Sweetener.

After the win, she wrote on Twitter:

“i know i’m not there tonight (trust, i tried and still truly wished it had worked out tbh) and i know i said i try not to put too much weight into these things …. but f**k ……. this is wild and beautiful. thank you so much.”

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/grammy-awards-ariana-grande-says-her-trash-tweet-wasnt-directed-at-cardi-b/

Cc ;Lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique, fynestboi

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Nigerian Woman Spotted Dancing Seriously To Awilo Logomba Song. Video / Soundcity OAP, Moet Abebe Strips In Ghana / Simi Officially Bans Yahoo Boys From Buying And Listening To Her Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.