Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,960 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:03 AM

First Time Filling My EE Application On Cic - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / First Time Filling My EE Application On Cic (400 Views)

My Experience Using The Automated Passport Application On Immigration Website / Which Card Does Canada Accept At CIC? / A Moving Filling Station In Dubai Shocks Nigerian Man (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

First Time Filling My EE Application On Cic by Bolutifeseun: 2:11pm On Feb 11, 2019
I'm New here. I want to ask the house how to proceed with express entry application on the cic website. I began filling the express entry applications, all sections have been filled correctly except for the educational degrees, WES certificate number etc. the problem is WES is yet to complete or send my evaluation report and I have 20days to meet up with the Submission on the Cic site. WHAT DO I DO? and what will happen if I am unable to complete the application before the number of days run out?!
Re: First Time Filling My EE Application On Cic by pejuhazel(f): 4:11pm On Feb 11, 2019
This is the best place to ask https://www.nairaland.com/4843199/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled
Bolutifeseun:
I'm New here. I want to ask the house how to proceed with express entry application on the cic website. I began filling the express entry applications, all sections have been filled correctly except for the educational degrees, WES certificate number etc. the problem is WES is yet to complete or send my evaluation report and I have 20days to meet up with the Submission on the Cic site. WHAT DO I DO? and what will happen if I am unable to complete the application before the number of days run out?!

(1) (Reply)

Family of six dies in tragic motor accident (photos) / Horrifying Moment Road Worker Flips Through Air After Being Hit By Speeding Car / 10 Travel Tips To Assist Get The Most Out Of Your Summer Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.