Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,156 members, 7,900,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 06:33 AM

Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Mills, Umumbo In Anambra- PICTURES - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Mills, Umumbo In Anambra- PICTURES (15219 Views)

Obiano Commissions Obizi And Otuocha Regional Water Scheme (Photos) / Governor Obiano Commissions Nengo Bridge, Nteje And Others (Photos) / Obiano Commissions Medical Oxygen Plant Awka (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Mills, Umumbo In Anambra- PICTURES by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 11, 2019
cheesy.. BUBU DON TEACH EVERYBODY RICE FARMING grin grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Mills, Umumbo In Anambra- PICTURES by mamatwiny(f): 7:04pm On Feb 11, 2019
dipopooo:
I wonder why obiano is working against his brother (Obi).

Is it just brother? A close friend from secondary school (ckc) that brought him back from USA after retirement and handed him power.
Obiano feels it is payback period as Obi did not support his 2nd term. They fell apart in Obianos first tenure cos they have opposing lifestyles. Obi is a miser, while Obiano is a waster/ extravagant.
Re: Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Mills, Umumbo In Anambra- PICTURES by dipopooo(m): 7:22pm On Feb 11, 2019
mamatwiny:

Is it just brother? A close friend from secondary school (ckc) that brought him back from USA after retirement and handed him power.
Obiano feels it is payback period as Obi did not support his 2nd term. They fell apart in Obianos first tenure cos they have opposing lifestyles. Obi is a miser, while Obiano is a waster/ extravagant.

Ooh ... I see... Thanks for the analysis
Re: Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Mills, Umumbo In Anambra- PICTURES by Modarun(m): 7:27pm On Feb 11, 2019
goodnessme1:
Boycotting nigeria elections is task for every biafran.

Between buhari and atiku none is good for us,freedom remains the best.

I have my pvc but am not .voting.
Afeez. stop hiding. We knw you are not Igbo.
Re: Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Mills, Umumbo In Anambra- PICTURES by Clapbackdon: 7:31pm On Feb 11, 2019
[s]
goodnessme1:

[/s]

Good luck to you and your family

You must very all very stupid

But I. Sure the other south easterners won't follow you they will vote just like us in the south south

Better go back to school so you can get some wisdom and atikulate
Re: Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Mills, Umumbo In Anambra- PICTURES by maruzia: 8:17pm On Feb 11, 2019
Kai kai Ogogoro drunkard. See as he is covering his bloodshot eyes.

Re: Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Mills, Umumbo In Anambra- PICTURES by Amalekki: 8:39pm On Feb 11, 2019
goodnessme1:
nigeria is not one.

You dont need to remind people that something is one if truly it is one.

God bless the land of the rising sun.
I'm sure you are literate enough to understand how this works? We have a constitution and we have ways of amending the constitution. You cannot just wake up one day in one tiny corner of Nigeria and start making pronouncements about what Nigeria is. If you have a problem with the way Nigeria is currently constituted then you have several options available at your disposal to make it happen. For now, it is ONE NIGERIA!!! Ask UN, AU, ECOWAS or the nearest embassy to your village. It has not changed.
Re: Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Mills, Umumbo In Anambra- PICTURES by raydboi(m): 9:06pm On Feb 11, 2019
Our Anambra.
Re: Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Mills, Umumbo In Anambra- PICTURES by kennymotors(m): 9:20pm On Feb 11, 2019
ANSMEDIA:
JOSAN RICE FIRM, Umumbo AYAMELUM LGA Anambra state

The Governor of Anambra State, Chief Willie Obiano arrives Josan Rice Mills, Umumbo in Ayamelum Local Government Area for the Commissioning of JOSAN GIANT MILL, Umumbo Anambra State. JOSAN is a partnership between Anambra and Joseph Agro Processing Company. Thousand of direct and indirect jobs have been opened up by this mills in Anambra.
instead to show us picture of the rice mills Obiano we see
Re: Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Mills, Umumbo In Anambra- PICTURES by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 11, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Investment he should have brought to the West.

West is where majority of Anambrans will end. So why building a mill in a place they absconding from.
Your zuzubality is very strong and strange
Re: Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Mills, Umumbo In Anambra- PICTURES by obillyj(f): 9:46pm On Feb 11, 2019
goodnessme1:

Clap for yourself that you are not voting. Tomorrow u will be the first to shout bad governance. Sit at home with ur PVC, cross leg n enjoy ogogolo while them decide who leads u for d next 4 years
Re: Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Mills, Umumbo In Anambra- PICTURES by Parada: 9:49pm On Feb 11, 2019
What is the usefulness of the 3 pathetic PDP governors of Abia Enugu & Ebonyi ? 4 year allocation without a single signature project to show. It is finished for the Igbo tribe and this failed governors will be re-elected without hustle.

ANSMEDIA:
JOSAN RICE FIRM, Umumbo AYAMELUM LGA Anambra state

The Governor of Anambra State, Chief Willie Obiano arrives Josan Rice Mills, Umumbo in Ayamelum Local Government Area for the Commissioning of JOSAN GIANT MILL, Umumbo Anambra State. JOSAN is a partnership between Anambra and Joseph Agro Processing Company. Thousand of direct and indirect jobs have been opened up by this mills in Anambra.
Re: Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Mills, Umumbo In Anambra- PICTURES by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 11, 2019
goodnessme1:

a biafran with a Nigeria PVC ? Idonbelivit
Re: Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Mills, Umumbo In Anambra- PICTURES by SUPRRA: 10:55pm On Feb 11, 2019
luluosas:
Who will help me order one bag and send it to Benin?
I would have but your village people no go allow me
Re: Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Mills, Umumbo In Anambra- PICTURES by Slimpotter(m): 6:11am On Feb 12, 2019
goodnessme1:

See as you fine
Re: Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Mills, Umumbo In Anambra- PICTURES by Carlyscales: 6:55am On Feb 12, 2019
goodnessme1:

Better stop this nonsense and use ur head.

U never gonna get any referendum by sitting at home.

KANU is a scammer, he has been settled well by Eastern govs after waisting d lives of his sincere followers like u
Re: Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Mills, Umumbo In Anambra- PICTURES by Carlyscales: 7:06am On Feb 12, 2019
dipopooo:
I wonder why obiano is working against his brother (Obi).

U don't get

The only way he's gonna escape investigation n prosecution by efcc is to support n belong to APC.
He can't belong now, so he's trying to support them by playing spoiler game

Secondly, he wants to go to senate ( as Apga candidate) in 2023 after d expiration of his tenure. The greatest threat to the life of Apga is d resurgence of PDP and the stupidity/cluelessness of Obiano.
Since he can't disciplines n control himself, he's resorting to fighting anything PDP for now.
Because in anyway Obi becomes VP after Saturday. Then its obituary for Apga. Because any election in anambara will be like a tsunami that happened in Southwest in 2003 general elections for Obasanjo
Re: Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Mills, Umumbo In Anambra- PICTURES by akasind: 8:20am On Feb 12, 2019
is fix correct score for today game get your game call or whatsapp us
Re: Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Mills, Umumbo In Anambra- PICTURES by luluosas(m): 2:57pm On Feb 14, 2019
Fake excuses
SUPRRA:
I would have but your village people no go allow me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Taofik Gani: PDP Will ‘Capture’ Lagos In 2023, Our Strategies Will Work / APC Crisis: Buhari, Lawan Meet In Aso Rock / Governor Ortom Asks FG Not To Reverse Ban On Rice Importation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.