Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,598 members, 7,888,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:08 PM

JUST IN: APGA Dump Candidate Declares Support For Atiku-obi, 5 Days To Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN: APGA Dump Candidate Declares Support For Atiku-obi, 5 Days To Election (3672 Views)

Atiku's ₦12,430 Case File Vs Obi's ₦5,430 Case File / Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers / 2023 Presidency: Southwest Afenifere Youths Promise Peter Obi 5 Million Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUST IN: APGA Dump Candidate Declares Support For Atiku-obi, 5 Days To Election by Suncitynews(m): 4:39pm On Feb 11, 2019
JUST IN: APGA Dump candidate declares Support For Atiku-Obi, 5 Days To Election

February 11, 2019 admin

In a last minute effort, the All Progressive Grand Alliance, APGA, has dropped its Presidential Candidate, Rt. Gen John Gbor to support the People’s Democratic Party, PDP, Candidate, Atiku Abubakar.

It wasn’t an easy call for the political party, as it was understood that the Governor Willie Obiano is a strong supporter of Buhari and at various instances demonstrated such inclination.

Read more
http://www.suncitynewsng.com/just-in-apga-dumps-candidate-declares-support-for-atiku-obi-5-days-to-election/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: APGA Dump Candidate Declares Support For Atiku-obi, 5 Days To Election by Escalze(m): 4:40pm On Feb 11, 2019
How credible is the source of this news?

If true, it is a welcome development.

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN: APGA Dump Candidate Declares Support For Atiku-obi, 5 Days To Election by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 11, 2019
Escalze:
Support "Back To Daura"

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: APGA Dump Candidate Declares Support For Atiku-obi, 5 Days To Election by my2019mind: 4:43pm On Feb 11, 2019
If true, na dia way.

Re: JUST IN: APGA Dump Candidate Declares Support For Atiku-obi, 5 Days To Election by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:43pm On Feb 11, 2019
FAKE NEWS grin grin

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: APGA Dump Candidate Declares Support For Atiku-obi, 5 Days To Election by coalcity19: 4:46pm On Feb 11, 2019
FAKE NEWS

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN: APGA Dump Candidate Declares Support For Atiku-obi, 5 Days To Election by Escalze(m): 4:50pm On Feb 11, 2019
immhotep:

Support "Back To Daura"
We have been ATIKUlated OBIdiently to Aso rock grin grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JUST IN: APGA Dump Candidate Declares Support For Atiku-obi, 5 Days To Election by DMerciful(m): 5:21pm On Feb 11, 2019
This election will look like 2011 election

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: APGA Dump Candidate Declares Support For Atiku-obi, 5 Days To Election by hucienda: 5:35pm On Feb 11, 2019
Man. City - Chelsea loading on Saturday ...
Re: JUST IN: APGA Dump Candidate Declares Support For Atiku-obi, 5 Days To Election by SalamRushdie: 5:37pm On Feb 11, 2019
Anything to make that dullard go away like a bad dream is welcome .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: APGA Dump Candidate Declares Support For Atiku-obi, 5 Days To Election by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:54pm On Feb 11, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
FAKE NEWS grin grin
Am in Anambra its true,finally by weekend you go lose ur BMC job

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: APGA Dump Candidate Declares Support For Atiku-obi, 5 Days To Election by sammy99(m): 6:11pm On Feb 11, 2019
nice 1,Nke a bu nkayi

APGA will always support PDP during presidential election,we cannot b divided.

I thought dey will not receive sense wen der son is d VP candidate,let obiano try rubbish now and see ao APGA will end his career politically.

SS and SE for Atikuobi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: APGA Dump Candidate Declares Support For Atiku-obi, 5 Days To Election by PresidentAtiku(m): 6:12pm On Feb 11, 2019
Bravoooo

Time to kick out APC, party of witches and witchcraft.

Hardship merchants
Re: JUST IN: APGA Dump Candidate Declares Support For Atiku-obi, 5 Days To Election by himola: 6:13pm On Feb 11, 2019
The politicians and the country cabals have brainwashed the citizens.
Nigeria have most educated, hard working and learned people in Africa, because they like film either interesring or not they will never blink off their eyes watching nonsense movies.
They never think out of box, reason and criticize liberally, follow-follow.
Who among this old politicians do you good? People forget history, dance to every beat the leaders play.
Two political parties dishing out films for you to decide, they are recycling the sit, vote out the termites, forget tribe, forget party, forget fake history.
#Thinkoutofbox
#donotdancebeat
#picknewexpectnew
#yourvotenotforthem
Re: JUST IN: APGA Dump Candidate Declares Support For Atiku-obi, 5 Days To Election by nonsobaba: 6:18pm On Feb 11, 2019
Escalze:

If true, it is a welcome development.
It is fake. PDP have seen that APGA will humiliate them in Anambra on saturday so they came up with this gimmick cheesy

3 Likes

Re: JUST IN: APGA Dump Candidate Declares Support For Atiku-obi, 5 Days To Election by globemoney: 6:30pm On Feb 11, 2019
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Am in Anambra its true,finally by weekend you go lose ur BMC job
I thought dying pdp said they are on ground. Why are now looking for APGa support even going as far as floating this fake news? Pdp is dead in Anambra. Never again

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN: APGA Dump Candidate Declares Support For Atiku-obi, 5 Days To Election by globemoney: 6:33pm On Feb 11, 2019
nonsobaba:
It is fake. PDP have seen that APGA will humiliate them in Anambra on saturday so they came up with this gimmick cheesy
grin grin grin

I thought the idiots said they are on ground? After all the insults on Obiano they are rejoicing over fake news.. Weownthewest must have been partying to this fake news. Lol

3 Likes

Re: JUST IN: APGA Dump Candidate Declares Support For Atiku-obi, 5 Days To Election by nonsobaba: 6:44pm On Feb 11, 2019
globemoney:

grin grin grin

I thought the idiots said they are on ground? After all the insults on Obiano they are rejoicing over fake news.. Weownthewest must have been partying to this fake news. Lol
grin grin They were boasting that Obiano and APGA can't do anything to scatter Peter Obi in Anambra even though they were saying so with their hearts in their hands cheesy It remains 5 days nwanne
Re: JUST IN: APGA Dump Candidate Declares Support For Atiku-obi, 5 Days To Election by deboysben(m): 6:46pm On Feb 11, 2019
DMerciful:
This election will look like 2011 election
we have the same mind

It will surprise many especially sw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: APGA Dump Candidate Declares Support For Atiku-obi, 5 Days To Election by deboysben(m): 6:48pm On Feb 11, 2019
globemoney:

I thought dying pdp said they are on ground. Why are now looking for APGa support even going as far as floating this fake news? Pdp is dead in Anambra. Never again
I present this to you

It will help you swiftly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: APGA Dump Candidate Declares Support For Atiku-obi, 5 Days To Election by deboysben(m): 6:49pm On Feb 11, 2019
nonsobaba:
grin grin They were boasting that Obiano and APGA can't do anything to scatter Peter Obi in Anambra even though they were saying so with their hearts in their hands cheesy It remains 5 days nwanne
na apga dey rush atiku Obi get that in your damn fucking skull

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN: APGA Dump Candidate Declares Support For Atiku-obi, 5 Days To Election by weownthewest: 6:52pm On Feb 11, 2019
[s]
globemoney:

grin grin grin

[/s]Attention seeker, left for me i won't want my great party the pdp to have anything to do with your village association apga. Your mushroom party should be preparing for its burial.
Re: JUST IN: APGA Dump Candidate Declares Support For Atiku-obi, 5 Days To Election by nonsobaba: 6:56pm On Feb 11, 2019
deboysben:
na apga dey rush atiku Obi get that in your damn fucking skull
APGA no dey rush clown who can't win his own local government area cheesy Get that into your sawdust brain.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: APGA Dump Candidate Declares Support For Atiku-obi, 5 Days To Election by globemoney: 7:00pm On Feb 11, 2019
nonsobaba:
Lol... like I always say, their eyes go clear soon. They made more noise online before Obiano went on to get 21/21 cheesy

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: APGA Dump Candidate Declares Support For Atiku-obi, 5 Days To Election by globemoney: 7:02pm On Feb 11, 2019
weownthewest:
[s][/s]Attention seeker, left for me i won't want my great party the pdp to have anything to do with your village association apga. Your mushroom party should be preparing for its burial.
But your party knows better than a pick pocket like you wandering and looking for his next victim at main market..
remember I’m not interested in what happens nationally, I just want to see APGA thrash the dying PDP again in Anambra. Just wait
Re: JUST IN: APGA Dump Candidate Declares Support For Atiku-obi, 5 Days To Election by globemoney: 7:03pm On Feb 11, 2019
deboysben:
I present this to you

It will help you swiftly
You will very much need that on Saturday, inugo
Re: JUST IN: APGA Dump Candidate Declares Support For Atiku-obi, 5 Days To Election by deboysben(m): 7:10pm On Feb 11, 2019
nonsobaba:
APGA no dey rush clown who can't win his own local government area cheesy Get that into your sawdust brain.
let's see how it goes this time around

Na only you and globemoney01/globemoney is against pdp in ana

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: APGA Dump Candidate Declares Support For Atiku-obi, 5 Days To Election by weownthewest: 7:13pm On Feb 11, 2019
[s]
globemoney:

But your party knows better than a pick pocket like you wandering and looking for his next victim at main market..
remember I’m not interested in what happens nationally, I just want to see APGA thrash the dying PDP again in Anambra. Just wait
[/s]Your village association will only defeat pdp in your dreams.
Meanwhile...........

Re: JUST IN: APGA Dump Candidate Declares Support For Atiku-obi, 5 Days To Election by weownthewest: 7:16pm On Feb 11, 2019
deboysben:

Don't mind those obiano's unemployed zombies. We are on ground right now putting things in place and reaching out to the real voters in Anambra state. Let's see how they will manipulate the polls here in Anambra.
Re: JUST IN: APGA Dump Candidate Declares Support For Atiku-obi, 5 Days To Election by globemoney: 7:58pm On Feb 11, 2019
weownthewest:
Don't mind those obiano's unemployed zombies. We are on ground right now putting things in place and reaching out to the real voters in Anambra state. Let's see how they will manipulate the polls here in Anambra.
You are on which ground, keep fooling yourself. Better go and mobilize voters in Obi's community to avoid the disgrace waiting for him because the Anambra election pattern will be repeated and he will lose from his community

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN: APGA Dump Candidate Declares Support For Atiku-obi, 5 Days To Election by globemoney: 8:00pm On Feb 11, 2019
deboysben:

I hope you clowns will not disappear after the election. Make sure to join us to analyze the results cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bonny: Oil-rich Island Where Moving In And Out Can Claim Your Life / See Nnamdi Kanu Reaction To The Recent Bloody Clash Between Shiites And The Poli / Only 62 Women Elected In 2019 — INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.